KHV fembot here. Went on my first date with a guy I have known for a while...

KHV fembot here. Went on my first date with a guy I have known for a while, at the end the he hugged me and didnt let go for a while. I was so overwhelmed and happy I started crying. A hug from a guy actually brought me to tears. I havent been touched lovingly by a non related man before.

Robots, would it turn you off if a girl was so overwhelmed by your hug she started crying?

Attached: CF2054BB-97D9-48E9-AB0D-2D32749A53FC.gif (909x890, 501K)

no i'd probably get a boner

Nothing better than hugging a crush iktf sis, I need female attention

Attached: image.jpg (601x508, 94K)

No, that would be cute as fuck and I'd probably be overwhelmed too. Later she can come and cuddle in bed with me. Sweet dreams.

i wanna kms desu

no it would not turn me off,here ya go

No, that would be incredibly bittersweet. Is he a normal? In that case he might think differently about it.

>would it turn you off if a girl was so overwhelmed by your hug she started crying?
I would be worried and ask her what's wrong.
If i just find out she was moved because of my hug, i would hug her again and tell her i can do it until she gets used to it.
At least in theory, the only girls coming to me are sluts wanting to get dicked by the type of guy i look like.

You're probably a fat male LARPing as a woman.

Nothing was wrong though he seemed worried, it just felt so good to experience physical touch from a crush.

well in case you need more people to tell you that it wouldn't turn us off, here's another (you).
i think it'd be adorable and i'd give even a tighter hug.

>he seemed worried
Well, that's pretty normal, you just go to hug a lass and she start crying... I would have to use all my mental strength to not sperg out.
Anyways, user, i'll tell you in advance, no one is perfect, learn to be happy and serene by yourself, don't base your happiness on the will of others people.

Hugging your crush is unreal. In school hugging people became kind of trendy and I thought it was so dumb. I would have to hug a bunch of people I secretly despised and felt grossed out afterwards. But the first time I hugged someone I actually had a crush on was incredible. Literally got goosebumps and a pleasant tingling throughout my body, knees felt like jello, it felt so good I ended up kind of staggering away because I was wrapped up in this endorphins induced daze. I am still a virgin but when I think about what fucking my crush would have felt like when hugging felt that good, its insane. Unfortunately I have not felt that intensely attracted to someone for a long time.

>Robots, would it turn you off if a girl was so overwhelmed by your hug she started crying?
My practice gf did this and it was awkward as hell, ended up ditching her a couple weeks later and getting a FWB.

Were you attracted to her though? If she was just a practice gf you probably felt nothing for her to begin with. It is different if you actually like that person.

That sounds so adorable, I never had a girl cry in my arms before. I think all I would feel is a need to love and protect her.

What is it about having a girl cry in your arms that makes you feel so manly?

All I can say is skin hunger is very, very real. Humans need touch and affection, without it they will go insane. This board is a good example of that.

Based cuddler robot.

I would think she is crazy

>khv fembot
That doesn't exist

That would be really sweet. I want a girl to hug me so much. A girl randomly hugged me some years ago and I still have a crush on her because of it.

Well, now you're just a kv.

I'm so starved of physical affection myself that I'd probably cry too

I'm happy for you. I hope things work out well for you two.

Big and original if originally true, truth originally be told.

I remember I hugged my ex back when we were together when we got out our first date and Jesus it nearly brought me to tears knowing somebody loved me for who I was, not something monetarily or something stupid like that, it was the first shot of happiness I had so I wouldn't mind if my girl did that

Attached: feel cry bed.png (357x313, 28K)

>Robots, would it turn you off if a girl was so overwhelmed by your hug she started crying?
that would just make me like her even more

I would cum inside you then stay cuddled with my dick still inside

That sounds awesome. Where/how can I find girls like you? I can't even imagine what it would be like for someone to respond that way to anything I do, much less just me hugging them. I'd probably be pretty moved by a hug too though if I genuinely liked the girl desu.

Attached: 1556505612057s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Even if this is a larp, I'm envious. Ill probably never get this feeling so I'm happy at least someone from here can experience this joy.

No, I would just bone her passionately right there.

"Turn on" is the wrong word, because crying is definitely a huge turn off... even as much as I'd like to lose my v-card, I'm not trying to have depression sex. But if I already liked her it would make me feel even more affection for her. It would be a sweet and genuine emotion.

No, it would make me believe that, even though you are a woman, you have a heart. It would probably turn you from someone I want to lose my virgnity as soon as possible to someone I might finally love

Haha how wrong you were. I'm sure you even had sex with her you filthy normie

I forgot to mention, but men are evil creatures too. He might use you if he knows how much it means to you. Know him before letting him know your deepest feelings.

>would it turn you off?
Not at all, it'd make me hug her even more and tell her that it's gonna be okay.