Genuine question. How do all my sub-six feet tall brothers not kill themselves? I am 6'0 but I feel short as fuck

Genuine question. How do all my sub-six feet tall brothers not kill themselves? I am 6'0 but I feel short as fuck.

Attached: 9e3.jpg (747x751, 101K)

They end up being bottoms on Grindr and accept that it's the best they can get

by realizing face is just as if not more important

6'4 with an ugly face? you're fucked

Attached: 5'9btw.jpg (1200x680, 66K)

5'9 is actually the best height in the world. Thank god I'm 5'9, it would suck to be anything else.

I'm 5'10" ~5'11" in shoes so it doesn't feel significantly different or anything.

Attached: 1536855459657.jpg (1024x962, 36K)

Then you're retarded. Being 6' is significantly taller than the average height of any female in any country.

Not the Netherlands, you fuck

Attached: 1530002949706.gif (413x408, 61K)

This.
>6'2
>would be considered a nice height anywhere else in the world
>be dutch
>be king of manlets

I'm 6'2" and I still feel like a manlet compared to everyone else in public ffs

Attached: why.png (655x509, 25K)

Kek as if that somehow changes anything, stay seething that 6 foot makes "you feel like a manlet"
T. 6'

5'6" and getting pretty close to that killing myself thing, albeit if you feel short at 6'0", you are a delusional cretin

Uhh, actually yes the Netherlands....the average woman there is 5'6"

In addition, the tallest female height on earth is Latvia at 5'7", so 6'0" is still taller than the average woman in literally any part of the world

>Not the Netherlands, you fuck

your slapfull of shit, buddy.
t. dutchyboi.

5'8 here
5 exes
god tier genetics (blonde hair blue eyes chad jawline)
skinny but slightly built
i just date girls at around 5'6 and below
girls at my height or above i completely ignore

I'm 5 10 but I'm vietnamese so I'm practically a fucking giant compared to my family who are mostly 5 2 to 5 6

Attached: 1562908867090.jpg (921x640, 100K)

5'6 here

being a wagie is far more misery-inducing than being short or ugly

besides, i have other reasons to live. killing oneself is selfish. i just want to be NEET so i can do something good for the world, contribute to society in a meaningful way

because nobody is going to pay me for any other reason than to make them money

Is this really an issue outside of Jow Forums and a small fraction of literal whores? I can see it being an issue for guys who are in the legitimate dwarfism height range but that's about it.

I say this as a 5'1 female married to a guy that's 5'11. The only other girls I know are all with guys between 5'8 and 6'.

Attached: 1562707091064.png (183x261, 66K)

LOL
>"Is height really an issue? I'm dating a man who is above average height who is almost a foot taller than me, and all of my female friends are dating men whose heights range from only an inch below average to well above average. Height totally isn't an issue, though.
FUCKING WOMAN LOGIC. this has to be a b8 post. it's too god damned vile.

Attached: manlet-3.jpg (1398x672, 158K)

Let me guess, harlot. You consider "dwarfism range" to be 5'7" and below. Die screaming, you fucking bitch

If you wear boots, like some Timberlands, you can get 2 inches. I recommend it.

Anime Is the only thing that keep me away of kms

Attached: 1559040838917.jpg (724x936, 144K)

The real question is how does anyone making below 50k a year not kill themselves. Being poor is a million times worse than being a manlet

This, and my skinny body ruined my 6'1 potentiel

You'd be surprised how many women I've had turn me down simply based on my height. I'm saying this as someone who's 5'7"

6'1" and thanks god I'm not skinny, but I just want to cry sometimes, I deserved more

if you are 6'0 and still feel so pathetically insecure about your height you should kill yourself and spare the world these shit threads

I'm a 6'2 female and I want to kms daily, height standards are relative

This. Only 5'9" can be astronauts. Any deviation is inferior astronaut quality.

Fucking based strategy

5'8'' here
I literally have two bottles of Nembutal in my drawer for when I finally decide to take my life.

>5'8"
>live in an area full of immigrants
>I am actually taller than average here

Attached: 1560345803705.jpg (500x483, 33K)

i have a question, would you be inclined to cheat on someone you are dating if they were 6'1"?
i ask because im 5'11" dating a 6' tall women and i feel like she doesn't want to commit because of an 1" height difference.

Thus. I'm 5'11 and above average here in Florida. I have no problems getting around.

Imo it's probably your personality, I've gone out with 5'8 guys before. They didn't work out but height wasn't why js

Any whore who dates people based on height is the same emotional wreck that would cheat on you and tell you her horoscope told her to. Height meme is proof that you care too much about how other people perceive you.