Who do you miss, user?

Who do you miss, user?

And what happened?

Attached: miss.jpg (236x204, 8K)

i miss having a happy life, weed happened

I miss myself as a child.

I miss my dad, he died of cancer.

i met an user from here and we would play strardew valley and watch anime late at night before bed for a couple weeks. we fell out of touch and i am such a social retard that even tho it's been like 7 or 8 months, they're still the last person i've interacted with on a personal level. it was nice having a buddy.

That girl I used to talk to at the bus stop.

But that was almost 2 years ago.

Attached: 1354484555849.gif (375x500, 74K)

I had a really close discord friend who I liked a lot. My discord account stopped working and there's been no way to make contact... ;w;

Attached: 1545052752356.jpg (720x720, 91K)

Oh, hello, i see you're back.

I miss 2013-2017. Best times of my life, miss those feelings. Unfortunately been suffering from dp/dr for about a year so i feel like I cant ever feel the same way I used to, miss feeling not disconnected from everything. Also miss 2 girls that i used to talk to around the same time, fucked up with both of them and now its been over a year since weve talked.

Attached: 8E4DA14A-7BA7-4F16-9941-7463FFA289B1.jpg (600x600, 50K)

I miss a girl I used to like, I wrote an 80 pages book to express my feelings about her, well, as we all could predict everything came tumbling down.

I don't think I ever really left.

Attached: 1325052581772.jpg (480x363, 49K)

I miss my first friend I made in high school. He was the only friend I really had for like half a year. He was really nice, a little obnoxious, but super friendly. After I dropped out of high school I lost contact with him and haven't been able to find a trace of him online anywhere for 4 years. I hope he's doing fine.

he was also really really fucking cute

Attached: E6F92140-9E7D-4B33-AE84-5D1B016383B1.jpg (633x647, 54K)

these two faggets posting in every aiste thread lmao

Parents. They didnt want me.

being young, having a job, smoking weed without much anxiety

being able to drink without hangovers, being single,not knowing exactly how shitty my future would be, as a cyborg sexhaver male prostitute neet

You know school usually have archives and you can ask for info?

I unironically miss myself. When I wasn't a fucking crazy dumbass

Attached: A9WEKMi.jpg (800x600, 259K)

I miss my friends. But they became less and less caring. I was alone long before they left. It's hard, being the only one that puts effort into your friendships

I miss her so much. She dumped me exactly a year ago this month. I think of her everyday. In six months I promise I will be dead.

Attached: 1552567423841.jpg (1152x1226, 240K)

i miss my bf
he left me because i was too anxious
i used to have genuine interests under the very deep layer of insecurity and shyness but now im just anhedonic and starving myself to cope
i hope that he misses me as much as i miss him, and i hope hes alone for a long time and regrets what he did

I miss Pan.

Our personalities were just too different. I wanted our friendship to work but I ended up getting jealous that he was talking to other people and ignoring me so I did the same to him and he blocked me. It was a weird dynamic, I cant even really explain it.

We had had a good run. Talked all night. Watched anime. It was nice.
I miss him messaging me in the middle of the night. He would say he was scared a lot and I talked to him until he called down.

I blame myself for getting too attached and ruining a good thing.

Attached: 1193A11C-1B11-4A00-A2CD-46070D4071A1.jpg (320x250, 33K)

actually, i hope hes happy but i cant help but feel vengeful for someone who i loved for so long to just abandon me when i had no one else

>And what happened?

I don't know. Maybe I was clingy or something.

I miss her but not because we were compatible but because it was the only positive thing I've felt in a good while. Ever since it's just been years flying by but the weeks go by slow.
I hope things are better for her at least.