Theoretically what would happen if a 17 year old girl sends sexually provocative pictures to a 19 year old boy she knew...

Theoretically what would happen if a 17 year old girl sends sexually provocative pictures to a 19 year old boy she knew (and met not in a sexual manner) for a while across state lines? And the 19 year old boy responds with equally lewd photos? And then the 17 year old blocks the 19 year old on everything? Is it likely she is pursuing legal action?

All of this in minecraft of course.

Attached: dt8hsqmd1tk21.jpg (400x390, 23K)

Which two states? What is the age of consent in those two states?

The boys state may be 17 and the girls state may be 16

Ok then there shouldn't be any problem because the girl is 17yo and above the aoc of 17 for the boys state. Or am I missing something

nothing is happening, youre fine u dumb dumbo

Attached: 6DB4493A-FB74-4CEB-BB54-E933F0763A10.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

Most states how about a two-year buffer zone around the age of consent. Your imaginary friend is probably in the clear legally speaking.

What if they decide to get the boy for possession of cheese pizza? Would the girl get charged for distribution as well?

She probably just has BPD. If she didn't get very angry at the 19 year old first, he is most likely fine. Even if she did, he's most likely fine anyway.

are you a fucking moron? that means neither of you would get in trouble.

Attached: op.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Doesn't matter, federal law prohibits any sexual direction of anyone under 18. Doesn't matter if she's fully developed like most 17 year olds would be, it would still be considered cp. Like in my state you can gangbang a 16 year old high schooler, but if someone takes a photo of her with her shirt off, you're going to prison.

Hmm. The age of consent actually would come into play for the pics the 19 year old sent though, as in if he could be charged with distributing obscene materials to a minor/soliciting a minor, which is bad but the federal cp charge is far worse.

I'm being 100% serious here OP, in a hypothetical situation like this I would start looking up a good lawyer since her phone would have all the evidence the police need to prosecute fully, there'd be no deals like they do when they want to avoid going to court.

In Canada there's a 5 year age-gap law so I've been smashing 16 y/o puss into my early 20s

Attached: Gordon_2.jpg (265x178, 9K)

"sexual depiction" my bad.
The legal system is designed to benefit women. All she'd have to do is make up some story about feeling pressured to send the pics and she's be fine. even though the age Gap is so small, the 19 year old was an adult and should have known better is what they'd say.

Will I go to jail if I openly admit fapping to non sexual videos of myself when I was 8? Help?

Attached: 5cc.png (204x300, 20K)

The incriminating evidence may have been sent via snapchat and she did not save or screenshot any of it to her phone. The boy and girl would not be in possession of any of those materials, however I am not sure if snapchat saves all messages/images sent locally on their servers.

>Generally, once a Snap has been opened by all recipients, the content is permanently deleted and unavailable. If a Snap is unopened by one or more recipients, it may remain on our servers for up to 30 days. A Snap that has been posted to a user's Story can be viewed for up to 24 hours. Typically, the posted Snap is permanently deleted and unavailable 24 hours after being posted to their Story. Chat content will typically only be available if the sender or recipient has chosen to save the Chat. Memories content may be available until deleted by a user.

It appears the boy and girl are in the clear in this case.

>and she did not save or screenshot any of it to her phone.
So she might have told the boy.

Anyways it would still be a headache if she did try to do something, but a headache is far better than prison.

Snapchat sends a notification if one party screenshots another party's snap.

Oh, well I guess I've altogether outed myself as a boomer by now. Glad the boy should be relatively fine then, no one should have their life destroyed over a youthful spot of stupidity.

This is why if you're based you slide up the opened apps tabs then take the pic

its still illegal if she sends pics

>theoretically
You better post those nudes