If the age of consent in your country was 14, would you fuck 14 year old girls...

if the age of consent in your country was 14, would you fuck 14 year old girls? what are the moral implications in that situation

Attached: FDDE15C5-12C7-4AC6-9F60-3960AEAFD993.jpg (739x415, 36K)

sheep village
originalio

>age of consent is 18, would you fuck an 18 year old
Its not like I can fuck anyone to begin with, nobody here can.

who the fuck has morals in 2019?
also in estonia AoC is 14, why don't you move and find out yourself.

it's 14 in my country but rarely a 18+ guy fucks a minor without facing moral consequences

No, you're way to retarded to consent to something like that if you're 14 years old. If you happen to meet a 14 year old you can know is not retarded, then it probably wouldn't be immoral though. It would still be a bad age of consent in law since pedophiles are retarded and don't understand when someone can consent.

no cus im not a fucking weirdo and i remember being 14 well enough to know i wasnt mentally developed enough to understand the implications of consent

It is, and no.

well it comes down to whether you care what others think or not.

yes, id find one with self esteem issues and cum in her all goddamn day

How about you stop talking out of your ass retard

Dude if it was legal to fuck 12 year olds, I would do it. If a girl has hit puberty, that is nature saying "this girl is ready to fuck". Maturity is not related to age, some girls are more mature at age 12 than other "women" are in their 30's and 40's.

Attached: 34g5hbxagzt21.jpg (588x604, 79K)

why not? if it's legal. they are still going to fuck someone anyways.

wouldn't that fuck her up forever?

that's the idea user

would it?
is there anything you can do to a girl with self esteem issues that won't fuck her up forever?
it's not like her issues just vanish when she's 18 and she loses the ability to become a fucked up person overnight

why would you want to mentally fuck up a kid forever

it's not going to vanish, but you're just contributing so she can get worse

Age literally is just a number. The age of consent is completely arbitrary, but "necessary" in a civilized society to make things nice and neat. It's like how some countries drive on the right side of the road and others the left. Both work but we need everyone on the same page to avoid chaos.

So yeah, if a guy fucks a 15 year old for example, I'm not going to immediately condemn him for the actual act (unless there was force involved or something), but for thinking he was above the law and risking his freedom and reputation for some puss.

>you can't touch a girl with issues! she's so fragile she'll shatter into a million pieces and never get better
fuck off, this overprotective ideal is unironically killing society

because that little girl vagina is so, so hot and you come harder than you ever will in your life

> was 14
it is and of course i would but not like i'll ever get the chance

i'm not saying you can't help her
just try not shamesly fucking an underaged mentally fragile girl that has half the capacity to give consent

were are you from
originallllly

this shit happened to me when i was 14 and it fucked me up, i wasnt old enough. its not overprotective its common sense

oh yea like fucking 18 year old girls is any better
this coddling attitude is cancerous
god forbid anyone over the arbitrary legal age ever get any hint of what a real relationship might actually be like

brazil, 14yo are already massive whores here so i couldnt care less for the moral implication

Dude, you can't be serious. You're trying to tell us that an 18 year old's capacity for consent is the same as that of a 14 year old, when clearly there are pretty big differences in cognitive ability. Sure, it's not like the legalist idea of age of consent implies where:
>17: complete total child with no notion of what sex is. Will be traumatised if you even suggest it to her.
>18: completely liberated and independent woman, impossible to traumatise or take advantage of.
It's a continuum where cognitive ability gets better and better. Honestly, I doubt a 14 year old has enough capacity for foresight to be able to give valid consent.

me too lol what state

based he just has a loli fetish and wants to justify it

How do you measure capacity for consent/maturity though? Is there a blood test for it? If you can't get any hard numbers (which you can't) you're pissing in the wind with that argument. There are very mature girls and very immature women, it is entirely possible to find a 14 year old who is more capable of consenting to sex than a given 18 year old. The legal system would catch fire trying to sort out all the cases that would pop up though if there was no age of consent. So we have an arbitrary number picked, which is followed like you said, people have gone to prison and been branded for the rest of their life over fucking a girl a week too early, it's just how it is.

so you get your peepee hard for tight kid pussies

>How do you measure capacity for consent/maturity though?
Surely psychologists have invented ways to do so in a more or less accurate way.

>If you can't get any hard numbers (which you can't) you're pissing in the wind with that argument
If you look outside and you see that there's just a little rain falling, but then the next day you do the same and notice there's a lot of rain falling, do you also need a rain intensity test to measure whether it really was raining harder that day?

>There are very mature girls and very immature women
I am not denying that, but I doubt it applies to 14 year olds. Have you ever actually spoken with one? They're not exactly what one would call mature.

>it is entirely possible to find a 14 year old who is more capable of consenting to sex than a given 18 year old
In a case where the 18 year old has some sort of developmental disorder, sure.

>The legal system would catch fire trying to sort out all the cases that would pop up though if there was no age of consent. So we have an arbitrary number picked, which is followed like you said, people have gone to prison and been branded for the rest of their life over fucking a girl a week too early, it's just how it is.
You are very uncreative. You could set up a system based on age differences, with different categories of crime based on the age of the younger person.

you cant measure capacity for consent, its just more likely that an 18 year old will have more capacity for it as their brain has developed longer. the law is there to protect them man, u cant tell and u shouldnt try

>Surely psychologists have invented ways to do so in a more or less accurate way.
Not that I've ever heard of, this is really nebulous stuff my man.

>If you look outside and you see that there's just a little rain falling, but then the next day you do the same and notice there's a lot of rain falling, do you also need a rain intensity test to measure whether it really was raining harder that day?
Can you physically see maturity the same way you can see the rain in your analogy? Haven't you ever seen a person who acts super serious around certain people and then like a goof around others, are they mature or not? How many different categories of maturity are there? There are too many factors involved for such a simple comparison.

>I am not denying that, but I doubt it applies to 14 year olds. Have you ever actually spoken with one? They're not exactly what one would call mature.
I've spoken to a few, but not every 14 year old on the planet, especially ones from regions of the world where kids have to grow and mature much faster than they do here. But whatever, I'll give you this point if you tell me what age you think girls magically cross over into being capable of consent. 15? 15 and a half? 16 years, 4 months, 11 days, and 22 hours?

>You are very uncreative. You could set up a system based on age differences, with different categories of crime based on the age of the younger person.
I'm not the one who came up with the system. There are too many cases to go through each one looking at every little point and having people take tests (if they exist) to show how mature they are. I don't like it, but it probably is the only decent way to do it. Bette

No, too young. It's not a moral thing for me theres just too much of a difference in attitude and experiences. I've been to bars and been working for years, she cant even drive yet

SP, why are you asking?

i'm sp too
just wanted to make frens sorry

im a bad friend so i rather not

I don't do this sex before marriage thingy
But I wouldn't mind starting a relationship this early

o-oh ok
sorry for trying