Attached: Bagel1.jpg (592x433, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3RYasv_zub0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lists famous people
BAIT

She is.
Height is a meme.
The guy is way to insecure anyway. But being that short i couldn't imagine how he lives desu.

how do you think they got famous? their spirit, their attitude, their will
they didn't just cry and pout like you guys

C'mon, manlets. Just be rich and famous.

Attached: IMG_20190707_211938.jpg (1600x900, 94K)

Why aren't you rich and famous then, user? If supposedly anyone can do it with a positive attitude

Attached: IMG_20190710_003641.jpg (2880x1442, 352K)

>Taiji Ishinomori
>Exuding anything other than being a complete shitter

El Desperado however is based.

Attached: unnon748kbx21.jpg (2048x2048, 526K)

Joe Pesci got famous because he was friends with De Niro who got him parts in movies

Who else would she list? Manlets she knows? Nobody else would obviously know them.

>rich and famous people are attractive because they're rich and famous
>surprised pikachu dot jay peg

This dude looks like a SMT demon, possibly Neutral aligned despite his looks

Connections and luck. Everything else is a meme.

Do not be decieved, he is evil.

Attached: Photo_16-07-2018_13_32_41.jpg (2448x3456, 895K)

>just get confidence and power out of nowhere bro

Attached: 1454561059811.jpg (251x242, 11K)

I'm sick of these fucking whore comments. You don't need to reason about this. It's just obvious that shorter guys get passed over automatically at times. I'm 5'10 or a bit more and I get this.

They're also completely missing the point. He didn't start getting pissed off because he's getting rejected by women, he got pissed off because some girl was smirking at him for no reason then wouldn't even admit that she was doing it when he asked her why.

>just be a famous actor bro
i dont know if this is just deliberate trolling at this point or these people actually believe it. why aren't you fucking famous?

real men can perform no matter what

Attached: manletcope.webm (480x600, 677K)

>I'm sick of these fucking whore comments. You don't need to reason about this.
yes, it's absurd what kind of shit they're making up just so they can pose as the good ones
>height doesnt matter
>here is a totally legit reason for me to hate him which I just made up

Imagine being this retarded. Everything you know is invented by something. They didn't say 'Just help out humankind into the modern age' and pussy out unlike you. It's also telling you think that danny devito somehow was materialized and for some godforsaken reason became reason

>danny devito exudes power
She must be talking about a different Danny Devito than the one I'm thinking about because otherwise what the fuck is she talking about?

that's nice. why aren't you famous like danny devito then? why are you posting on this board? seems like a clear lack of motivation, confidence, and talent to me
what a fucking loser

If he didn't stand on his toes people would laugh at how he looks so silly next to the regular sized people. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't

Attached: +_6ea907b17adf8369eebeea93da6a0f80.jpg (600x404, 94K)

I'm sorry I love Danny Devito but he does not exude power

He exudes friendliness. Maybe "jolly little fatman" is the best road for manlets to take

Attached: Dumb frogposter.gif (487x560, 898K)

This, Devito isnt powerful by any means but hes loved for a reason

>some woman on a dating site told him back in 2004 that he should be dead because he's so short and it still haunts him to this day
that's some troll. I wonder if it was a catfish

>joe pesci
PESCIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: PESCI.png (387x611, 287K)

Everyone loves Danny Devito but would any girls unironically fuck him? Probably not

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>pantheon of diminutive gods
Why do people talk like this?

Pesci got famous because of his stand, beach boy, making him a powerful addition to la squandra

I think you'd be surprised. Girls wouldn't fuck him in a million years if he wasn't famous, but when girls are a fan of some celebrity, no matter what they look like they seem to want their dick.

My point still stands, you literally have to be in the top 1% to get laid if youre a manlet

I think if a manlet got into a chad social circle some of his chad friend's leftovers would eventually drop down to him. There are other ways around it, shortfren.

That's what I thought. I mean, charisma is good, real good, but it's not always "power". There's the heroic kinda charisma where people are willing to follow you, but there's also just the fun "life of the party" kind of charisma. It's still good, but it ain't power.

>just get into a chad circle bro
>just get the leftovers bro

Yes, because her point would be much more valid if she instead listed random guys that nobody else knew.

Also, those guys aren't famous because they're short, so her point still stands.

Apparently, he's always making sexual comments to the girls in the Bagel Boss. And, after this, they're not gonna let him back. He's a fucking manlet!

> I'm 5'10 and get passed over
What? Are you serious? I'm 5'8 and I've never had a problem

Really? 2 inches shorter than me? Fucking manlet. Bwahahahaha.

really? 2 inches shorter than me? lmao, manlet.

Woah. Who the fuck are you, tall nigger?

>Trying to defuse any victimhood movement short men may take away from fags, women and negros

Those men are famous because of their comics, grotesque appearance.

So is that Lawful Evil, Chaotic Evil, I mean what're we talking about here.

Ishimori is based as fuck.

That girl's way below average anyway. By doing that, he's only showing how desperate and thirsty he is. The real secret is to always exude an air of not giving a single fuck if she was there or not, because you'd be doing just what you're doing anyway. How don't guys get that. Be aloof.

Most of these men have a very unique appearance, though.

>Tazz
You mean the manlet who the Chad Big Show crushed in 2 minutes?
youtu.be/3RYasv_zub0

lol ok cunt.

>Shut your mouth. You're not God or my father or my boss.
The dudes she listed all just read something that was written for them by others. Bagel bro spit this fire while worked into a tizzy, imo he is more powerful than any of them.

wrestling is literally fake and gay

She's right. I'm a 5'6 ginger manlet from a working class family and I have a qt 5'8 gf.

Attached: 1535828840905.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Hating women makes you a spiritlet
Don't be a spiritlet

>you LITERALLY have to be a famous celebrity to stand a chance at recognition if you're short
>normies think this is a whitepill
LUL

>Just become one of Hollywood's most famous stars, with a career spanning decades bro

It's that simple bro, you just need confidence and to bee urself.
But you gotta be extra confident to make up for how much you suck

Being short doesn't exclude you from success but it definitely makes it harder. Or, put differently, being tall makes things easier. Either way tall men are dealt a better hand than their short counterparts and there's no way to argue against that. Whether that's in the job market, with women or just generally speaking.

>just have money, status, connections, you midget

How dare 4 footlets feel such entitlement to be treated as a 6-footer.

I actually know a jolly little fat man who has hot wife.

Are you telling me you dont instinctively look away from this photo out of fear?

Attached: 2fc7596639de34d5a5ba64f4b99510da.jpg (400x600, 27K)

he really has big dick energy

I instinctively laugh and hear his voice
Danny Devito is proof that you dont need to exude power to be alpha

>he really has big dick energy
I bet his dick is shaped like him haha wouldnt that be weird haha

is this an /asp/ thread on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1559737229173.jpg (1141x670, 226K)

Am I a normalfag for liking It's Always Sunny? I just started watching this the other day and it's hilarious.

I'm 6'1" and I'm a virgin. My 5'5" roommate just got married to his highschool sweetheart. Height doesn't matter.

Height matters but every factor of desirability is synergistic with personality being the most important factor. Sorry user, everyone can tell you're a virgin

That's true, but I'm not quite sure why you're telling me like I don't know. Also no, height does not matter.

height does matter, you must really fucking suck at being attractive if you cant get a gf with that height

It's fucking proven that women select for height. It's the average that defines the trend, not outliers. You're probably a hideous skeletor that exudes autism.

>I'm not quite sure why you're telling me like I don't know
>Also no, height does not matter.

t. incel

Actually...

He's quite a bit like Joe Pesci. My mom even commented on how much 'spunk' he had. He apparently seems to be fucking a tall black woman as well and they basically demand confidence and a certain extroverted gregariousness.