Is it even worth saving him at this point?

Shouldn't we just let him go so we can use him as a big fat example of what NOT to do?

Attached: 3737775357.png (741x555, 443K)

No one gives a shit about you here, Tyler. Stop making these threads

Attached: IMG_20190710_055057.jpg (830x830, 59K)

what did the fuck he do now
Honestly its really offputting when fans try and judge a ecelebs from the outside.

He released a new video and compared his life to Walter White from breaking bad, season 4. That nig is going to kill himself soon

Literally who, don't bother answering, I won't read the thread again lmao ps kill yourselves for caring about nobodies online.

Man, it sucks. Its become increasingly apparent that internet fame and being mentally ill just don't go together. Mumkey has just devolved into a lolcow and it really is a shame. His manic state is fucking terrifying and i fear that once he comes down from that state he will do even more stupid shit.

>Cheated on his loyal breadwinning gf with a furry gf who also groomed a 15 year old
>Alcoholic
>Drugged out his mind on anti-depressants
>Really creepy towards furry gf and talking about making babies with her
>Moves back to his hometown
>Still wants a relationship with the furry gf who admitted she's still in love with the 15 year old
>Out of desperation he asks the girl to marry him
>Calls his ex-gf crying about his new gf liking the 15 year old more
>Alienates all his friends and familiy who call him a retard and manipulates his brother into feeling guilty by comparing him to Nikolas Cruz
>Tries to cope with his situation by pretending he's just like Walter White
>Is slowly alienating his fanbase

Suicide soon.

the only good thing he's ever made was the elliot rodger videos

Watching those back it's really obvious he had empathy with Eliot.

I want to know what Erich, Assburger, and Florian are thinking bour all of this desu. I really enjoyed their movie podcast

He would blatantly say he empathises with Elliott. It baffles me seeing people acting like it's some sort of revelation he wasn't at least a little blackpilled

I wonder how he will go out. I doubt that he's the type to only kill himself.

Assburger hates his guts. Florian is still his buddy. Don't know about Erich

He felt insecure and butthurt because his girlfriend was like his mummy and took care of him, she wouldn't indulge his domination fantasies

He wanted to feel like a man so did drugs and had sex with some furry pedophile tomboy, his mummy gf left him and now Mumkey doesn't want to play at being a man anymore

Tyler, just go start a grindr account, fuck some trannies or whatever, drop the furfag pedo and stop shilling for attention here

Attached: ElliotJones.png (560x371, 54K)

Yeah I know that, I was just wondering how hard Assburger is laughing at him now from behind bars

Why what happened to mumkey?

>Lost his youtube
>Lost his friends
>Lost his loyal gf
>Lost the trust of his family
>Addicted to alcohol
>On anti-depressants

Just because he wants to fuck a sociopathic furry girl. His videos lately is pure damage control.

It sickens me that people still defend this dope addicted retard.

I admit he was enjoyable in the past, but there were clear redflags looking in hindsight.

>leaves his loyal gf for a one night stand
>one night stand doesn't want him, obviously, because she wants to be with a 15 year old she spent years "grooming"
>he throws an autistic fit, because he was rarted enough to drop everything he had for this bitch who hardly even cared about him
>eventually proposes to her and she accepts, because she feels guilty after experiencing his autistic rage
Why is Mumkey such a pathetic bitch? He had a girl. He became an eceleb with a loyal following. He had everything he ever wanted, and he sabotaged it all for some fucking pussy.

Because he actually is retarded and dropped a girl that loved him and got engaged to a furry pedophile that doesn't because he wanted to feel like a big man in the relationship, even though he clearly is a fucking child going off of his behavior

he hasn't posted on twitter for a while, and his wife deleted her twitter. im guessing one of them an hero'd

I wish he could keep on making relativley funny but still kinda lame videos which used to be released on a regular basis. I don't give a single fuck about drama like assburger or the fact he fucked a 15 year old or something like that.

Burger's been out of prison since January and just recently got out of rehab. He has rich parents I think so they could just pay the problem away. He said he's been sober since the night of the beating

Attached: IMG_20190505_135818.jpg (565x696, 32K)

Based as fuck post