Too poor for a nose job. Women reject me constantly, and I know it's because of the fucking jew nose...

Too poor for a nose job. Women reject me constantly, and I know it's because of the fucking jew nose. Can any fellow robos here relate?

Attached: 92610773100672.png (474x596, 524K)

Sorry man for that nose you must be going through a lot. Damn thank god Lord didn't grace me with such a crooked snout. I'm 100% sure that all plights from your life are rooted in the shape of your nose. Must be hard, get well soon xoxo

also no selfies so say bye-bye to this thread

Are you a jew? If not there's still hope for you. Haiku?

At least you have a chin
If that's him he's not going to say it because it's against the rules

If that's you why the fuck are you complaining my guy. You look good. good facial features and a good build. You'll find someone for you one day

it's not your nose
it's your personality which repulses

Can you smell my wallet?

If you are a jew just make a lot of money and get famous and every dumb bish will worship the fuck out of you.

kek. How old are you? You look like a slightly older version of me. My nose is even bigger though, and actually hooked. Fear me goyim.

yeah bro you can't find a gf because you look like adam driver lmao

I don't know, man, you look fine.

He has cool hair. I wish I had hair like that. I'd style it the same way and let it grow as long as it could.

I really like your nose :( Also, your hair is so pretty

unfortunately you can't get a personality correction surgery

If you are considered ugly, I can't even imagine what I am.

please become my med bf

another thread proving to me that incels are incels because they're insecure/lack confidence about random shit no normal person even notices

kek what you look fine dude. "jew" noses dip down.

this, unironically ugly people stand no chance in this world

Jew noses are fucking great. I've had matzah fever ever since watching Fiddler as a kid. Women probably dislike you because you're a whiny cunt.

Now having a big nose as a woman - that's bad. That's a real reason to complain. I have a large Aquiline nose and it's the worst.

Your nose isn't even that big. Plus you have nice black hair that's super curly and attractive. You're an attractive normie who broke the rules and need to get BTFO.

Some women like big noses. You are just ugly in general

You're actually pretty good looking...Are you a moron by any chance?