What do you anons cuddle with? I cuddle with pic related every night or every time I'm feeling tired/down...

What do you anons cuddle with? I cuddle with pic related every night or every time I'm feeling tired/down. Its very comfy and has gotten me through some rough times. Post pics if you can.

Attached: cozy-min.jpg (2448x3264, 907K)

I cuddle my cute OJ plushies sometimes. Is that one of those things in old car washers?

Attached: 2blankets, 222222blanketss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.jpg (2592x1456, 1.49M)

Nothing beats a hood daki. She will love you long after everyone else in your life has left.

Attached: IMG_20190108_221459.jpg (2952x5248, 1.64M)

What a stupid pillow

Nope, its just a nice pillow I found while shopping at WalMart once. Its been my best cuddle partner ever since.

I've been wanting to get a daki for a while. What do you think of this one user?

Attached: tumblr_pc1qx3jNj51s5tlxzo1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 487K)

Say that to my face motherfucker
>What do you think of this one user?
What is most important is that you love her!

Attached: IMG_20190712_175234.jpg (2417x4142, 736K)

The corner of the duvet.

You're daki sure is a lucky girl user.
And yes, I love her very much!

Attached: tumblr_o46ux8QAlQ1th8zpyo2_1280.jpg (394x334, 26K)

I sleep with my laptop in my arms, the warmth makes it feel like another person

I just squeeze my regular pillow every night under my arm. Sometimes I begin to think about that I'm just trying to emulate a real woman and I push it away

Uwu owo uwu

Attached: 20190713_031849.png (1080x805, 1.16M)

It's in the mail right now. In the meantime I just use my regular old pillows.

Attached: My waifu.jpg (640x480, 134K)

I cuddle my pillow every single night, its gotten to the point where i cant sleep without it. While i cuddle it i imagine its my beautiful oneitis and we are together in my gantasy world just cuddling in bed. Its become a bad habit, really. I often wonder how normies can sleep alone again after being with another person

I cuddle with my cat or my dog but only when they let me. It gets really hot in my room since I'm the only one upstairs so usually I can't cuddle anything. My mom is really judgemental so I dont keep anything on my bed. She gave me a hard enough time for the weighted blanket

I stuff some blankets into a pair of pajama pants and hoodie then put a shirt over that. I'll post a pic when I get around to setting it up for bedtime.

I am genuinely curious to view this, user

It's not pretty at all but it is oh so comfy to cuddle. I also stuff a small sheet into the sleeves for arms and sometimes another sweater into the hood like a head.

I have a weighted blanket. Going to sleep soon, not gonna get up. But I like its though I wish I had bought the bigger one.

That's some dedication that deserves respect user.

Show it to us user. It sounds amazing but I'm not sure I'd want to do that because people would probably find shit like that more creepy than a sex doll if they found it. It'd probably spoil me too.

I'm a dude, so I don't "cuddle" with anything

>cuddling
what are you, a homo?
Even cuddling with flesh and blood women sucks

I think most western bois today are stunted physically and emotionally to babi age desu

Attached: 1493152124486.gif (342x239, 984K)

>samefagging in a cuddle thread on r9k

Attached: 1562288469958.png (396x418, 157K)

>being a faggot homo weeb nigger
>being so wrong

go cuddle ur pillow or something LAMO

Attached: file.png (655x253, 77K)

I've been sleeping with my youmu dakimakura for over five years. I wrapped an electric blanket inside the pillow.

My nights have never been so comfy.

My patche fumo, she's very soft

Post pics

Attached: 20190713_042638~01.jpg (1080x1920, 220K)

>people would probably find shit like that more creepy than a sex doll if they found it
I agree. I disassemble it if Im ever going to be out of the house but otherwise keeping it under a blanket is enough. Like I said, one blanket in the hoodie and one in the pants.
>I wrapped an electric blanket inside the pillow.
Not a bad idea user

Attached: BE0DF285-FC17-459D-B399-91E39883FD41.jpg (1122x2208, 338K)

Nice! I wish my youmu had arms and legs, I might make something like what you have.

Here you go

I'm retarded, forgot pic.

Attached: electric youmu.jpg (1440x557, 467K)

Cute dork! I want a daki too.

i cuddle with my cute asian gf

I have a teddy. Had it since I was 3 weeks old, my grandma got it for me. I don't even care if I get called a faggot to be honest, it's helped me through rough times.

same except mine is a lamb

What the fuck mine's a lamb too I just called it a teddy because it's close enough. Wild.

I also have a lamb

a fullsized body pillow that i spray with my boyfriend's cologne

I don't really use a pillow I just use my comforter and scrunch it up and I still have a ton left over so my feet aren't hanging out when I go to sleep

my cuddle buddy still comes over every thursday

>I wrapped an electric blanket inside the pillow
That's a genius idea user you're an innovator

Where do you guys find your dakis? I'd like one someday but have no clue where to get them except Ebay and custom printing

Just think of an anime girl you like and there's probably a daki of her out there somewhere

Most of the ones I've seen are lewd and I want a wholesome comfy one. Do those exist?

Yes. I think there are some on Mandarake and Amiami along with the usual ebay. It's pretty obvious if they're lewd or not, but there's usually a few different models of popular characters with lewds and nonlewds.

Cool, thanks! That's the main issue I have with getting one, I dont like to lewd my waifus

When I was a kid, I used to love watching Arby n the Chief. That series probably wasn't good for me to watch when I was that young, but I did anyways. Anyhow, I had Halo 3 action figures for Arbiter and for Chief and I'd always pretend that the three of us were friends and at night before bed I'd set them up like they were going to sleep next to me and having that always felt really cozy to me.

I know the feeling, my youmu has the lewd side and I'm not super into it. I don't have a waifu so I guess we're just buddies at this point.

We had a little fling and I've been "intimate" with her two or three times but that was years ago. I kept her clean with a blanket so she's still pure, just heavy petting if you can call it that.

I hope you two have a good life together

I'm not sure what will happen if I find a waifu, I think I'll just buy a bigger bed. Thanks my dude, I hope you find a nice daki as well.

I don't have anything or anyone to cuddle, but I'd like to get one of those big dolls. I'd dress it up in cute outfits like pic related and snuggle it while falling asleep.

Attached: D9sfsK3UEAASq52.jpg (2048x1356, 477K)

I have a regular daki and many cases, but I'm too afraid I'll get a nose bleed overnight and bleed all over it so I just sleep with the insert. Getting a custom daki made right now and hopefully another one for Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing it under the tree.

Arby n' the Chief is maximum comfy. Too bad Machinma an hero'd and killed off everything else too. If you want a good machinima with an "ending" check out Spriggs.

Attached: thats_racest_by_thewabbajackx-d3d8xni.jpg (1032x774, 162K)

Jon actually has a channel on YouTube now where he reuploaded all of Arby n the Chief and the series is actually still going. It's on like season 8 I think

I wish they brought back Scott. I bet Netflix would greenlight a prequel series between Scott and Agent Smirnoff if Jon got in contact with them.
Then we see what else Scott puts cocaine in besides sandwiches .

Attached: 1503423657441.png (968x758, 331K)

my roflcopter goes SWOISWOISWOISWOISWOISWOISWOISWOISWOI