Would you date a girl with a pedo fetish? That likes to be treated as a kid being raped/abused...

Would you date a girl with a pedo fetish? That likes to be treated as a kid being raped/abused? Should i feel degenerate for having this fetish

Attached: DA111964-B8DD-4C53-B7BC-81B69E155BFE.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

>Would you date a girl with a pedo fetish? That likes to be treated as a kid being raped/abused?
No
>Should i feel degenerate for having this fetish
Yes

is it true she had sex with sam hyde or not? I keep seeing it get posted but i don't know if it's a meme or if it actually happened

if i child wants to be raped and abused by older men she likely has problems stemming from trauma and ur a digusting pedo for considering taking advantage of them

that's bretty hot not gonna lie

see it for yourself
i wish it was fake

Attached: A28A3AD1-38A2-4759-84D6-1C9D1E7F6F92.jpg (640x360, 19K)

if it doesnt get too extreme and you're a qt, sure

Actually I'm the child with trauma that has that fetish

Why wouldn't you?
Ez clap

yea so was i, ull regret it as u get older

U got discord mate??

Ay bby how about i give u some new traumas

Attached: 41OgxVYuO8L._SX425_.jpg (425x408, 21K)

is marky even alive? last thing in the arc was when she moved to brazil to be with a rich nigger

DDLG, age regression, what?

You have to be more specific here

She's pretty active on instagram. I dig her new hairstyle

no i dont use discord and i dont like rping over the internet

Could be both as long as I am the kid being abused

we r talking about kids actively seeking out to be groomed and manipulated by pedos i think.

only good pedo is still a dead pedo tho

You're the brazilian guy right?

sounds like a dangerous combination desu

Attached: 1562279624270.png (800x800, 150K)

Sounds like a fun time, in person. Over the internet is just degenerate humiliation shite. Domination and sadism don't work online.

>Would you date a girl with a pedo fetish?
If I was the kid, sure.

Why?
Correct

So, would I date a girl with a DDLG fetish? I don't see why not, as long as she's not, you know, an actual kid.

They mentally are children, it's why they need daddy to tell them what to do, and why they need to be punished for being wrong.

Not necessarily ddlg tho. Could be brother and sister or just creep and kid

YES and I may or may not have issues with both my mom and dad

You're the girl with the fetish aren't you?

Most people are mentally children. It's in your best interest to assume it.
I'm not into incest but I could probably go along with the rp I guess. Creep/kid on the other hand, don't really think I could go along with it.

Yes
So what rp would you be into lol

I have never heard of creep and kid. It sounds exciting and unwanted.

What's the issue with just a random guy fucking a girl's (not real) 14 year old pussy

Yes. Too bad I'll never find one.
All I want is a abnormal gf with some intense fetishes.

I'm not really a rp type of guy, but I suppose the closest description of the dynamic I'd be looking for would be like a dog and it's owner. They're happy to see me and eager to please, and I have to take care of them because they're lovable but too stupid to know how take care of themselves. I can see that dynamic working with ddlg and even the incest to an extent, but the creep/kid dynamic feels a bit more... Well, I suppose it's a bit more in line with your desire for blatant abuse.

Oh I get it. I don't really want to be taken care much, just abused. Maybe because I've been physically (but not sexually) abused by my own parents when I was younger, so in my mind, parents don't take care, they abuse

What about consensual molestation appeals to you?

what's her instagram please
how this not original