When was the last time you laughed your ass off ? What was it?

When was the last time you laughed your ass off ? What was it?

Attached: 1559620281590.gif (800x450, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hw3B9UNihDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

happend 2 days ago while playing Risk of Rain 2 with a friend and he used a shrine which mixed all his items and gave him like 26 items that increases movement speed out of combat, and it just made him go sailing across the level at mach speed

this femanon sperged out in my thread, was hilarious.

Dunno. Maybe a few years ago.

This dumb ass image with a random Chad in there. In front of the Chad there's a Honkler wearing a Bane mask. It looks so silly I laugh at it when I zoom in on it.

Attached: 1562555014430.jpg (1024x448, 122K)

Me and my brother in law found out about Akeem The African Dream. WWE paid a white man to pretend he was black and hope no one would notice

that video of the black dude making yugioh life point noises almost made me choke from laughter

this image.
oregano origami

Attached: hitler.png (720x488, 290K)

Like 2 weeks ago I met up with an old friend and we both took LSD. Sat around a pool and laughed for ~10 hours.

today, episode 20 of game grumps sonic 06 play through

>tfw nothing makes me laugh except my own thoughts

jesus fuck what is wrong with me

Oh user, that is so silly!

Door stuck edits
youtu.be/Hw3B9UNihDQ

pretty much the same
i like to laugh at suffering, so i often end up laughing at myself

yes i have a poor sense of humor

Attached: 1502566534599.jpg (640x448, 22K)

Today at work a co worker asked my brother if he had seen The Thing and my brother said "what, like the fantastic four?"

Attached: Thing.jpg (1456x1900, 866K)

Literally this image about 5 years ago.

I've never in my life laughed so hard. I actually thought I was going to die because I was physically unable to inhale for a scarily long time.

Attached: oc0BBi7.png (498x415, 101K)

Not gonna lie, thought you were trolling at first. I read that and about pissed myself laughing XD

coda singing fighting gold while breaking into your hose asmr the youtube video

Saw a dog get run over, that shit was so funny. The way it rolled and crunched was what got me. I got out of my car to go help it then saw it happen. I was getting back into my car when I saw this dude go pick it up. Watching the owner hold its lifeless dog was what made me double over agane

Definitely not trolling. The pain in my stomach from laughing alone was a day's worth of exercises for ab work. I definitely felt the residue of it for awhile after.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U