Should I kill myself?

I have been very depressed lately, I am a 25 year old virgin that has no friends, I am currently a NEET and I feel very black pilled. Some days I just spend laying in bed all day. I am thinking about killing myself by tying bricks to my legs and jumping into the ocean with a bag on my head. I am very unattractive as well pic related.

Attached: 20190706_221415.jpg (768x1280, 165K)

I don't think this is the right place to ask those things.

Where is the right place, I need some serious help or I am going to leave this place.

>>/soc/

originigger

This man is decent looking, you have no idea what it means to be unattractive you dumb piece of shit

Well I don't know you, user and I'm not sure what I can say to help, but I'm gonna tell you not to kill yourself. Search for a therapist or something

Don't do it bro you got plenty of time

You are not ugly, just average looking.
You should find a hobby that fills up your days, something like lifting weights. A lot of men say it changed their lifes

Stay strong user. Life is a precious gift, even if it sucks. I'm in the same situation as you but some mysterious inner force keeps me going.

Get a hobby retard

be my friend then
are you in washington state?

OP here, thank you all for the support but It just isn't helping. I feel like nothing can help me, nothing can make me feel happy. This situation really sucks.

No I am from Sardinia, an Island that is owned by Italy.

listen to and write depressive suicidal black metal then and express yourself like you did on here.

Attached: satanic-warmaster.jpg (1200x1200, 80K)

>Sardinia
Are you diavolo from vento aureo

dude people always post this same shit? like respond to me.

Wait till your 30 before making that decision. Try to acknowledge that you have a problem. Maybe see a life coach or psychologist or priest or parent to ask for help.

Also most depression fixes itself overtime if you stick it out so there's that. You don't even need treatment if you've got the endurance to push through it. Also get 8 hours of sleep, eat healthy, etc. Just remember that a lot of people get second thoughts when they feel life fading away and suddenly your problems don't seem as big as you thought they were. I would hate for your final moments to be regret user.

I don't really like that kind of music. I like synth wave. Xurious makes pretty good music.

>posts his face
>says he likes xurious
enjoy antifa beating your ass lol

Sure, you could kill yourself, but does that really do anything? What about all the things you wanted to do when you were younger? If I were in your situation, i would just say "fuck it" and take what I have and go somewhere. Not in any specific route or direction, but just go where life takes me, maybe see if I can settle down somewhere new, and from there, figure out on what i'm gonna do next or do what i've wanted to do the most in my entire life.

We don't have those cockroaches in my country, they get beaten up and kicked in the head.

Just fucking lift and say view words while doing a half ass smile....bam you just won life.

I have bought some weapons recently (pic related) If I do not kill myself through suffocation I will go out on a suicide rampage and kill as many Muslims as possible. I hope to kill at least 30 before I am gunned down or taken into custody.

Attached: IMG55521_11911.jpg (1080x1325, 270K)

In minecraft of course, there is a cool mod where you can do this, all for experimental purposes.

Hold on there. Don't go on a killing rampage. It's not worth it. my discord's Quality Crimson#5228 if you need someone to talk to

Sorry I am not going to be adding anybody on discord, don't want my security breached. Just talk to me here for the time being. Thank you.

this, get out of here unless you have legit autism. people who post their photos are never even close to the ugliest ones, it's just another predictable cry for attention and reassurance from someone who knows they aren't actually unattractive.

I'm over 30 and I just want to die more than before. I never went to therapy or tried to get medication, I'm too lazy to go, and too risk averse to kill myself. I'll just wait my life out while working away and hope it gets better (it won't).

Are you a pussy? Why not just kill yourself you fucking bitch.

are you seriously going on a killing rampage? Please dont

Yeah I'm a pussy, but nah, I'll pass. You have a good day too buddy.

Yeah In minecraft bro. :P Check this cool mag holder I found.

Attached: 1518176003133.jpg (4032x3024, 882K)

The magazine allows for easy storage of 150 rounds, and fast reloads. When I am fully kitted up I have one of these, and then 10 spare magazines on my chest rig. I also have a holster with my Glock pistol with one spare magazine for that carrying 18 rounds, and then a Bayonet knife strap.

some murricans should report this guy asap

fuck off faggot
i'v been doing that for a decade and i'm fine

I am not from America I am from Sardinia, Italy I have told you this already.

I hope you find peace user. Or at least I hope you come to terms with yourself.

nice stick arms, you fucking faggot

you are not that ugly.

Diavolo, I...

Is this an Anime or some shit? I only like Anime for the Art style / look.

Attached: 1554277667733.jpg (661x991, 711K)

Doesnt seem like op

Yes it is OP. Hello.

If you are serious then
-get better haircut (whatever is popular)
-get new glasses (idk the style seems weird)

And you're good

No you shouldn't. You mentioned that you liked Xurious music. I assumed this means that you are fashy. If so then you are already on the right path. You need to get a job, get active and do something. And you need to fill your time with doing things that you enjoy and not give a FUCK about what other people think about you. DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED TO DO WHAT YOU WANT.

Hail victory.

Attached: 1511795521880.png (1280x720, 753K)

>puts absolutely no effort into clothes, style, or facial appearance
>doesnt go outside on the regular
>waah why am i so lonely
kill yourself

Try becoming a muslim user. It's better than living to meet some appearance standards.

No. I don't like them they are invaders. Fuck off.

you are very cute desu ill be ur lil sissy boy for you

Yeah, it's from an anime called JoJo's bizzare adventure: Vento Aureo, which is the fifth part of JoJo's bizzare adventure, A manga series written by Hirohiko Araki which is being adapted into an anime by studio david production

Yeah I am planning to :p kind of why I posted this thread to begin with to express this view of mine to you autists.

user, I'm very serious when I say Islam can help you more than anything in a post modern liberal west.

...cant give cock and ball torture tonight :(

No thank you I am not a faggot. I actually once beat a faggot up so bad that his nose was broken, and his face was all bloody. I repeatedly kicked his face when he was down on the ground. This was at a club I went to and some fag approached me.

The Prophet Muhammed is a pedofile. Fuck off goat nigger.

Attached: 1552742644544.png (1089x565, 494K)

Ok user, if all you can say about Islam is some oldated memes, stay quiet.
If you have a better alternative, I'd love to read about it.

Attached: 1561581454694.jpg (540x540, 48K)

Cute girl, would colonize. Islam worships a pedofile prophet, the majority of Muslims are low IQ sand apes. Arabic language and culture is cancer and can go fuck off and die.

Then do it pussy

not original just do it lol

>muh Prophet meme
>muh Islam dumb
>muh culture bad
You sound like an atheist talking about Christianity.

What's the problem with a Arabic culture... besides not being progressive or feminists it's pretty good.

thats kinda hot would you do the same for me?

I understand where you're coming from here. After all, I'm in the same place myself. What do you mean by currently a neet, did you have something to do in the past OP?

Attached: Big+winged+moth+gf_952798_7122688.jpg (1200x1043, 84K)

thats kinda hot would you do the same to me?

I plan on doing it, I am training with my Rifle and Pistol shooting skills currently. I have developed very good marksman skills. With the holographic sight It has made it very easy to aim, it is very difficult to aim too high or too low with it, making it a very useful tool for my shooting skills.

Attached: MW2NUKE.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Yes I did some work such as plumbing, construction, worked at a food store.

If you are a faggot yeah.

So you are capable of working, and it seems you can do physical work at that, so you've got to be in decent shape. Is this depression holding you back from getting another job?

Yes it is, and I have become lazy recently. I feel ashamed. I feel more like a soldier, an enforcer than a worker.

the answer is obviously yes
why wouldn't it be; the world has enough people
it could stand to lose useless ones like us

Fuck the qt women user, some of them are actually hot. Stop being a cuck and get laid

I got my dick sucked by some Turk whore if that counts.

breh, either commit to a full beard, get it clean shaven, or retain the mustache.
by your hair texture is suspect you being half-Asian/white. I recommend getting a bit more fit as well around the arms and lower abdomen. And get some cardio done to help get a sharper jawline and angular face.
but that's only the physical stuff... to really become happy you have to strive toward becoming the best version of yourself that you wish to see. Start small like a running a mile in under 15 min., getting some clothes/shoes, a job, then a car, a gf, home, and finally a family.
No matter what, you have to assume responsibility of anything you do, and realize that no one is in the driver seat to get you there.

Attached: main-qimg-40b3cc5f89cd746072ef34e1c6f4839a.png (602x338, 184K)

Nigga Diavolo tryna escape his infinite death by suicide. Not gonna work bud, it was your choice to try and fight GER

I am a 27.6 year old virgin and never had an in person friend EVER. I have never been employed. YOU SOUND LIKE A NEUROTYPICAL NORMIEFAG CHAD TO ME. so do a school shooting like all you normiefags do

sounds like someone should be swinging from the end of a rope already

>needs material things to make friends

Attached: ipiebwzy5qux.jpg (750x546, 28K)

as an user who was about to kill myself, don't. granted that's still hypocritical for me to say. if you wanna talk with me ill talk to you and go on the suicidal journey. my discord is user#4432

Attached: 3FDED78D-3F49-4F09-9E65-5D31F7791AF9.jpg (1280x1280, 277K)