Post three things you like about yourself, right fucking now

Post three things you like about yourself, right fucking now.

I mean it user, don't you scroll past this thread, get your ass in here right now and do it.

Attached: 1500254219124.png (500x394, 107K)

I like that one day I'll be a rotten corpse possibly fertilizing some soil somewhere

I like that i don't feel the need to be around other people at all

I like my eyelashes

I don't talk to people enough to consistently have to lie to them.

hmmm, thats tough as a suicidal user, but ill try. i like that im an okay ana in normiewatch, that im able to be to be a decent human if i try (at least i hope so), and that my realm of the mad god inventory is better than most. to be fair, i dont think the last one is something to be proud about, but its something i did and it makes me happy.
your turn op

Attached: 1543643480610.jpg (923x901, 502K)

I'm unironically dyslexic, I'm so sorry

Attached: 1510183161_C-CM4nlXoAQC1xn.jpg (889x500, 46K)

what if there aren't three things

Great!

This is only one, you can do better than that!

Big or small, something genetic or something learned, something good or somet evil, it doesn't matter, as long as you can genuinely accept or be proud of that aspect of yourself!

As for myself,
1. I have a very extensive knowledge of video game trivia!
2. I've been told I have a very active imagination!
3. I have concrete plans to let me live a life of luxury!

Those are three from the top of my head, but I have many more!

Cute Eevee also I'm a better ana than u

>1. I have a well-paying job I work hard at.
>2. I'm getting all A's for my college classes.
>3. I'm a good person to others and I'm always considerate

this is Jow Forums, not facebook. Don't remind me again please, I hate myself. All of the above is what I was supposed to be years ago. But it's too late for that now.

Attached: 14691668137_9df7464c38.jpg (500x387, 8K)

It's never too late to start on the right path! You choose if you'll take the first step and if you'll keep going when you run into trouble, no one else! I believe in you, so you gotta believe in yourself!

high IQ
good dress sense
good taste in media

See, this is what I'm talking about! All of you out there can do this too, just do it!

>Huge pee pee
>Square jaw
>Funny

>I attend a prestigious college
>I am slightly above average height
>I am white

1. Happy that I can laugh and help make people laugh
2. Glad that I like being alone, makes life a lot easier
3. Happy that I've overcome the things that used to keep me up at night and make life feel horrible, Feel like I know myself a lot more and know how to stop being caught in sadness and all that stuff.

-I like my eyes (pure blue).
-I just graduated a hard program with good grades in a marketable field.
-Pretty tall and white.

1. good logical thinking
2. above average memory
3. tall

Nice stuff, I knew you lot had it in ya!

>I am kind to a fault.

>I enjoy music very much, as I'm pretty much assured to be deaf in the next 20 or so years.

>I'm not afraid of death.

i like nothing about myself. fuck yourself

I help my family when they need me
I don't take men's money just because I can
I somehow turned my F's into C's and graduated

That's pretty cynical. There's gotta be at least one good thing, right?

Attached: love.jpg (1200x1138, 159K)

>mutt
>smart until i actually have to talk
>too scared to do anything

oh wait thats what i fucking hate about myself to no end. There is nothing i really like about myself, fuck off.

Attached: #1 boss.jpg (800x1020, 221K)

No way am I letting you guys off with that! There has to be something, no matter how small, no matter how insignificant you think it will sound to us, just post it!

1. I follow my own rules
2. fuck you
3. bottom text

I like that I'm not below average height
I like that I can buy drugs
?

literally nothing. there is nothing i like about myself. every single aspect of me is unsatisfactory or cringeworthy.

>I love the conversations I have with myself in my own head, the arguments and stupid cartoons and cat videos nobody else can see
>I'm honest
>I realistically think my life may get better than it is

Attached: cat_faded.jpg (640x439, 36K)

You have very high standards for yourself! You're honest! You are willing to engage with a stranger shouting at you on a Malaysian finger painting board for several posts! You may not like those things about yourself right this second, but maybe you should try!

>you have very high standards for yourself
where the fuck are you getting this from faggot? i don't have high standards for myself, i don't have ANY standards for myself. why do you think i became like this? good lord you're fucking autistic

Only someone with high standards would be unable to find something they like about themselves! I'm sure you have plenty of things you COULD be proud of if your expectations were lower! You don't have to be perfect to be AWESOME user!

this. There is only retardation, saddness and contempt to be found in me. If i were honest about how i think and feel people would hate me 8x more.

this has got to be some sort of joke pulled to screencap on Reddit. fuck off, you retarded normie.

I'm not obese, so there's that.

I'm being dead serious. I don't believe there is anyone who can't come up with at least one thing they like about themselves with a little thought. At this point you just don't want to, which is fine I suppose, but nothing will ever improve for you with that attitude.

You might as well kill yourself if you actually are really that pathetic though.

i'm working on it, don't you worry, fuckass. i'd rather down a bucket of painkillers than listen to you mocking me anymore anyhow

oh shit look what u did to positive user

Attached: 1559093419354.jpg (840x700, 96K)

he's mocking us, bud. he knows how infuriating it is for burned-out, hate filled robots who have given up on people to hear "be positive, ur awesome!!!!!" in a carefree tone aimed towards them

1.I like violence but hate actual violence
2.People think that i'll look very pretty if I fix my appearance
3.I am fixing my appearance but mo' money

-I like that I have faith in the good in this world; however much of it there is

-I like that I play video games and enjoy them for what they are

-I like that I don't frivolously spend my paycheck and plan for the future

I like that I'm not an active asshole.
I like that I don't have to wage slave currently.
I like that I'll die and forget my horrible life.

I have a massive cock that doesnt matter worth shit in reality but I like it.

I can face my worst fears head on like a retard.

I'm tall....

get off my fucking board, chad

>I like my body
>I like my skills
>I like my intelligence
To even out the universe
>I hate my mental health
>I hate my sleep patterns
>I hate my personality

Nigga I am afraid to talk to girls. When I do I'm retarded. I cant fucking swing my dick around and get anything then a spot on sex offender list. And tall is the only other thing I could think about myself.

whatever you say, chad. get the fuck out of our sight

>I like how I dive into things I'm interested in
>I like how independent I can be
>I like that I don't drink or smoke

Damn I don't know. That's actually pretty difficult.
1. I guess I'm a good liar. I lie a lot.
2. I have "pretty" eyes. Maybe not the best feature in a guy but there we go.
3. I don't know to be honest. I think that's it.

I don't give up, If I stumble I will keep on trying to self improve, until it works
I'm fairly selfless, going out of my way to help the people I know when I can. You need more than that to make real friends, but at least I have nice memories of virtually everyone I know
I'm curious, and want to learn about pretty much everything. This makes me unfocused but also a decent listener I guess

I like that I'm nice to people
I like that I can talk to women (does not mean I can get relationships)
I like that I'm built like a brick wall so I can play bodyguard if I have to

1. I like that I'm empathetic to others
2. I like that I can talk to strangers at least on a surface level
3. I think I'm good at analyzing fiction

I'm pretty tall

I'm smarter than most people

I love to read

1. I'm probably undercover hipster trash
2. First time on Jow Forums (newfag)
3. Sole female wrestler on a HS team ;P

1. I'm generally funny. Sometimes I'm proud of it
2. I generally consider myself a genuine person. I think I'm able to look at certain emotional and political topics without chanting slogans and seeing it sympathetically. Like a real human bean.
3. I think I'm braver than most. Short term disadvantages don't frighten me as much as short term dopamine tempts me. Everything that would lead to long term depression has already happened.

Attached: Apu Wahoooosh.gif (840x488, 511K)

>I'm white
>I live in Europe
>I don't know any muslim

I think I'm some what perceptive and intelligent.
I'm tall, that's a big bonus as a male.
I well versed in some of my hobbies.

Three things? I like that I'm self aware, not retarded, not an incel

Attached: 18.jpg (300x100, 35K)

no fears
very blunt
good genetics

post feet

Attached: 1546296577655.jpg (830x854, 79K)

I'm proud that I know a shit ton about sharks and have educated other anons about them.

I like that I made it this far without killing myself.

I like that I had enough motivation to get in here and post this

Attached: thresher.jpg (540x360, 23K)

tell me cool shit about sharks

they've been here since before the dinosaurs and have barely changed, because evolution perfected them on the first try. despite the base formula for what a shark is not changing, they still manage to be incredibly diverse and spread out over 400+ species.

Attached: tigershark.jpg (2000x1000, 255K)

Been sitting here for 5 minutes straight and nothing comes to mind.
How the fuck am I supposed to cope like this?

>I mean it user, don't you scroll past this thread, get your ass in here right now and do it.
just for that line i'm wishing asscancer uppon thee op
three things i like about myself:
-perfect height, 6"2
-no tendencies for degeneracy (unless drugs are involved)
-naturally good skin

I get slightly above average grades in school
I've tried to approach a girl (and failed) so now I have an excuse for not making it. "At least I tried!"
I've started hitting the gym even though I'll probably quit because I'm a lazy bastard

My dick length
My dick width
my dick curve
Women crave it.

Attached: 1546360072087.gif (400x450, 920K)

> german ubermensch
> i eat ass
> i hate triples
> i hate quads
> your mom will die in her sleep if you didn't reply to me "i butt fuck allah".

I like my body
I like my mind
Can't think of anything else

"i butt fuck allah".

I like my sense of humor

I like my ambitions in the world of youtube and entertainment

I like how I can be genuinely kind and still say horrendous and edgy things

i butt fuck allah

.asdf

"i butt fuck allah"

-asdf

the only thing i like is that im good at pretending im happy

Brilliant suicide bait thread OP. However, uninspired. 6.8/10.

Wow this thread is still up? Huh, good job everyone, I do think being able to come up with stuff like this is helpful since I know a lot of people have a tendency to get trapped in warped negative thinking.

I'm not pants-on-head retarded, I suck at things like directions and decision-making but I'm bretty good at math and science.
I'm able to pull my own weight in most conversations (albeit only with guys and/or people who are 20+ years older than me).
I've managed to overcome all my physical and emotional adversities thus far without chugging cocktails of brain-melting pills or roping myself in my attic. I've come close a few times, but I've prevailed.

Attached: 10795627452.png (1024x576, 802K)

this thread genuinely made my night worse because im sitting here and realizing there isnt a single thing i like about myself. there just isn't. i hate every fiber of my being and i dont even understand why im still allowing myself to continue breathing.
thanks for the thread, op.

No
No
No
Is this original enough for you robot?