L will fucking eat you

l will fucking eat you

Attached: 1518043503740.jpg (598x687, 75K)

who is L and why will he eat me

shut the fuck up normie, I will eat your ass

Hey fatbots, what fastfood should I get to go with beer?

Whataburger pairs well with inebriation

Attached: 1529491437842.png (1229x1160, 101K)

i live in c*lifornia

Ahem. You don't want to know the things i would do.

Oh no you won't fellow big man, you've met your match! Behold 320lbs of pure lard!

What disgusting lazy pieces of shet you fatbots are.. Your men, your not suppose to be as fat as my 400-pound gf, but rather be full of muscle. Get to lifting and maybe you won't be hungry as to eat more than what's inside your fridge every night.

hahaha your girlfriend is a massive lardass!

>At work
>Work with a younger and large black girl who's a new hire
>My one manager responds to something said with a joke about her eating someone or something. Can't remember the specifics
>Blood runs cold
>She laughs at it

I'm 6ft 300lbs but losing weight and I don't mind jokes but Jesus Christ I was on edge there.

We having a fat-off?
Behold, I'm 357 lbs naked!

Attached: 1535895934118.jpg (1000x800, 118K)

Did they make a joke at her expense or yours?

Right that's it. We're sumo wrestling.

Naked.

Naw I wasn't in the conversation I just heard it. It was on her. The only joke I've had made was a customer lost a giant box of chips and claimed I vanished it somehow and made them check cameras. Had a joke about that which was funny

Ah cool. Yeah I like to make jokes about my weight too, it makes it less of a thing for other people to pick on once they realise you're down with it aswell.

and? shes my spoiled lardass gf that gets her ass cheeks clapped every night. women are supposed to be fat

I know you're larping. But in all seriousness if a girl was at 400lbs she would be in serious trouble. And if her boyfriend was not helping her, he would be a big part of her spiralling health issues and untimely death.

but i am helping her out. she just want to go at my pace of losing weight. only at a slow pace of like 4" every month

>lost 22 pounds in 3 weeks doing keto
>still look exactly the same
Pretty discouraging but ill keep at it

Attached: 346F2120-99CB-4499-9549-423F0FCAEFBD.jpg (1600x1200, 437K)

i meant 4 lbs not inches
does that really work? 22 pounds in 3 weeks just on diet alone?

Yeah. Pretty sure its just water weight. Cutting all carbs and sugar is probably the best way to lose weight

No you wont fatty, Ill fucking outrun you

Nah man water weight is like max 5-7 pounds. It's honestly just the fat inside your body surrounding your organs, etc. Keep going