I'm having an anxious episode so please tell me about your day or things you like so I can forget my thoughts

I'm having an anxious episode so please tell me about your day or things you like so I can forget my thoughts

Attached: pibrhz7kto1wwb2aso1_1280.png (1212x920, 1.41M)

You're sick from western influences, become a muslim.

Today I had an anxious episode, it was awful.

Just go outside, sit,stare,breathe, and try to clear your mind. Ideally amongst the trees and rushing water but city noise can be meditative in its own way.

are you okay now? how do you handle them
are you a muslim user?

Yes user, I'm a muslim. Converted 4 years ago, it's the best choose I've made.
But I think getting away from western "culture" is the trick, even if you don't convert.

user please my sides
Yeah I'm fine now, I just let them wash over me. One day one of them will get me killed but I'm looking forward to that day.

I'm glad you're happy, how has it benefited you?
clearing my mind is hard by myself ._. I wish I had someone to talk to irl when I'm like this

It made things easier. When I lived a regular life I suffered from many pressures I taught were natural and inevitable and didn't had any kind of help. It's like I was under pressure and alone. Life it's still full of suffering, but I'm not alone.

don't say such things friend
though I wish I could be as calm about it as you
I know those pressure feels all too well

I suggest you to give Islam a try, it's better than wait for anguish fulled suicide.

Islam is a suicide

Islam can help OP and you to get back, you shouldn't hate because it's what "smart" kids do.
When was the last time your mentality, or people with the same mentality, helped you?

Two days ago. Oreganoli

Then please tell me about it... I'm all ears.

I has a dream last night that i met a girl at a house party we talked and then she shared her magic mushrooms with me and we say outside with a blanket and cuddled until the sun came up i woke up with tears in my eyes and have been happy all day it felt so real.

Im watching naruto with my bf

it's pretty cozy

to be blessed with such a nice dream sounds wonderful user. I hope you continue to have dreams like that
I like naruto

Get an Arizona Green Tea, helps me calm down

Thats such a good dream dude!

spent the day tidying my house; doing dishes, listening to a 90s play list while I vacuumed, and wiped down my counters, and swept/mopped the floors after.
Also vacuumed up all the furniture, cleaned my entire bathroom, then finally after all that, took a shower, and now i'm having a mixed drink.
I also cooked dinner for my boyfriend whenever he gets home from work.

feel better, user. you are better than your anxiety.

I hate these kinds of dreams.