Why are you still wasting your life chasing insufferable roasties when you can just be in a fulfilling relationship...

Why are you still wasting your life chasing insufferable roasties when you can just be in a fulfilling relationship with a man?

Attached: 1561885332403.png (960x949, 1.12M)

>implying gay men aren't roasties

Dumb Jow Forumstard cherrypicks

Because where the fuck would I even meet a cute boy

>doubting muh pure gay is Jow Forums

Only Jow Forumstards parrot the same fake shit

gays even admit the vast majority of gays are just roasties with dicks

I don't want to get HIV and die young age.

There are gay men that don't act like cock lust roasties?

If you can say with absolute honesty that gay men are not as promiscuous as women, you have not actually interacted with any gay men. You are just LARPing

>hurrrrrr some trashy menwhores told me this so it must mean all fags are menwhores
Cope

user, anyone with some honesty will say "gays are roasties with dicks", why you insist in lying?

because i am not a queer

Because it's bullshit and you should go outside instead of cherry picking shit.

user, I and many people here go outside, every single gay I know is a flaboyant roastie.
I if you're a fag, I'm very incriminated to think you're are a male roastie trying to defend himself. (like roasties always do when you call them roasties)

Depends on what you think of as cute. Can you base that on somewhere in a twink to chad scale?

Most women are fucking roasties, your point is invalid because you haven't seen every fucking gay guy in earth

I'd hook up with a cute femboy in an instant if any lived near me. I'm tall and not ugly to boot.

>Most women are fucking roasties, even if you have not meet every single girl
>You cannot say most gays are roasties because you've not meet every single gay
Don't let your butthurt make you lie, user.

Gays don't exists. They are your mind illumination because brain can't handle every social process around you. Ask yourslevs why always incels brag about gays not normies or stacies. Because they are all in their heads!

I thought you were implying just regular friendship for a minute with another man which sounds nice but the problem is every other dude is ALSO busy chasing roasties and will not talk to you unless you have a vagina. It especially gets worse as you get older it seems like

As for fag stuff, totally uninterested

pozzed and fagpilled