Why so many woman worshippers on the internet these days?

Has anyone else notice the phenomenon of woman worshipper who run to woman's defense at every available opportunity to prove his valor? Basically it's impossible to be a proud male and stand your ground these days because any time you try to defend yourself against a female you get attacked by her legion of worshippers. The average female lives as a goddess, being supported by worshippers who send tribute money, offer bodyguard services, do all household chores, etc. They do all this in exchange for a chance at lick asshole (most woman worshipper also asshole worshipper). Think about it. If you average woman in America 2019 you have literal legion of worshipper doing unlimited services for you just for the chance at lick asshole. They say pussy on a pedestal these days, but it not only on pedestal, it on like motorized pedestal that keeps reaching higher and higher, into the ski, past the clouds, into the atmosphere. Hell average female on Mars soon at rate things going.

Attached: woman worshipper.jpg (221x228, 6K)

nigger where the fuck do you think you are. this is woman worship central

Because we're in a massive credit induced bubble that has produced an enormous influx of fake QE money into the pockets of the average normalfag, so much that they don't know what to do with it and shower some of it on internet roasties. Once the next major recession happens the internet roastie bubble will pop and people like Belle Delphine will be selling their body at an actual whorehouse or on the streets instead of the comfort of their bedrooms.

Attached: jjqeetggq4revwerrr.png (1145x798, 79K)

>The average female lives as a goddess
Well they look like goddesses, and I want to fuck them, that's why I worship them.
Some of them are so beautiful Id actually eat their shit

Attached: 1554085446872.jpg (577x927, 303K)

I'm willing to lick a sexy woman's asshole. That's the ultimate tribute

Attached: 20181217_201530.jpg (1080x825, 429K)

I'm a fembot worshiper

Bayste originally

You literally answered your own question when you talked about how men will do anything for a chance to get with her lmao. Besides, it's a natural state of being for men to try to win over women and they deserve it anyway.

With a butt like this, she deserves absolutely everything at any expense

It's a shame that butt is fbuilt or Chads cock only...
I can only imagine the amount of semen that's been milked from between that crevice.

I'd still spoil her rotten, even knowing she's getting dicked by Chad

I'd have to at least have some benefits or something for me to do that.
Toilet slave, copping a few feels from time to time. I can't just worship someone when I know there's zero hope of anyhthing

I would love to do household chores for a woman, it would be so great to see her arrive home and do whatever she wants to because everything is already taken care of.

Pussy makes the world go around user

This is why Monks are Gods on Earth desu.

Females have effectively replaced God in the modern world. The world worships the creation rather than the Creator. Romans 1:25.

Wasn't that always the case? Even when Jow Forums is woman-hating it's usually out of frustration from not having one. Hell half the times they outright admit it. I defend women out of spite. Certain people I hate just also happen to be people that hate women. Like how the US allied with the USSR in WWII. Why should I join the hate of women to get them off when I can whiteknight them just to make them suffer as they deserve?

Bc women are fucking angelic and perfect and they deserve to be pampered. They deserve love care and affection. They are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.

>it would be so great to see her arrive home and do whatever she wants to because everything is already taken care of.
You sound like a dream, user. Would you expect her to pay all of the bills or would you work, too?

If it were possible to take care of all the chores while also making enough income so that she wouldn't need a job, that would be ideal.

To be a woman in a man's world is like being a wimpy white guy in a black ghetto. You have no means to be safe, No one really likes you, and you'll probably be raped.

That is awesome, you are so perfect. I hope you find someone who appreciates you.

It could be you if you play your cards right ;)

>I hope you find someone who appreciates you.
Congratulations you just proved why this shit doesn't work.

What's she gonna do, drop everything and fly halfway across the planet to meet a guy who said he WISHES he could afford to take care of her?

Shut the fuck up you virgin fucking faggot

Despite the fact that there are men that do this, she could have at least replied with a
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

who here /bought the bathbwater/

No you shut the fuck up
I make 100k a year as a drilling engineer for Halliburton here in TX

I never saw any fembots selling theirs

If I thought he was anywhere near me I'd go for it. Basically what this guy said.

No one ever lives near me but regionally I'm in southern united states. I doubt user would actually want me though, I'm not girlfriend material.

The Odessa Texas thing is just a meme

Nobody cares how much you make dude.

Was it originally a meme?

He isn't me, regardless.

We had this thread yesterday.
Men are providers. It's a strong natural instinct. Low-status males are unable to have a family in today's society, so they find whores on the internet to provide for instead.

Because your society is effective enough to allow and protect that kind of behavior. If you don't like it that much, just learn the language and move to some stereotypical shithole where you barely have enough money to feed yourself. I promise you, you won't have any problem with women worshiping ever again.
As for me, I'd still prefer the western society. Idiots get themselves busy with ugly whores instead of thinking of ways to rob/trick/kill me and make my life worse.

Because that's the natural male/female dynamic. It works just fine in a society where women actually need to reciprocate to men and don't get all that by proxy from the government.

Also, the internet has made it so that women get thousands of guys like that, instead of just one in their immediate vicinity.

>just learn the language and move to some stereotypical shithole where you barely have enough money to feed yourself. I promise you, you won't have any problem with women worshiping ever again.
Why would you think it's not the same shit everywhere? Globalization and NWO did its thing everywhere from Africa to Siberia.

I was unironically born in a small village. I'll say it again, you physically can't worship women if you don't have time and money to do so. Most of the male population there were working all the time to get enough money until the next pay day and drank alcohol when they weren't working. They had wives, but those deformed creatures were too busy working themselves and doing everything around the house in their spare time.
Nothing's changed after the Internet came. Those people just use it the same way they use TV - to laugh at primitive shit and watch propaganda. Every "complicated" thing means nothing when you are poor as shit.

>Why would you think it's not the same shit everywhere?
because it's not? The third world doesn't give women welfare like in the west. So third world women need to find a man and latch on.
Since the dawn of time, marriage has been a mutual transaction:
>man gives his money, receives housekeeping
>woman gives housekeeping, receives financial security
that's all it is. This is dying in the west because women get financial security from the government so they have no need for marriage and don't want to offer housekeeping.

>I was unironically born in a small village
Same, in Eastern Europe. All women do here nowadays is browse social media and dating sites on their smartphones and get guys from the entire country to fuck, while living in their ex-husband's house.
Where'd you get any of this bullshit from lol.

White Knights have existed since at least the 00s.

Attached: mz7fl6lp79uz.jpg-413083579.jpg (1762x1632, 169K)

>All women do here nowadays is browse social media and dating sites on their smartphones
So, who pays for them in the meantime? Do they have secret gold stash up their vagina? If not, then it's their husbands,boyfriends,fathers. That means they have enough money to afford it. That means you didn't understand or outright ignored everything I had said in my post.
>and get guys from the entire country to fuck
You see, magic doesn't exist. If they really live in some village in Eastern Europe, why would anyone have the desire or the ability to go all the way to that place just for a quick fuck with some bumpkin? That's unrealistic, to say the least.
>while living in their ex-husband's house
Wait, how did their husbands get a whole house to themselves? Sounds pretty expensive.

You know, I'm really starting to suspect you're full of shit.

>So, who pays for them in the meantime?
The state just like everywhere else.
>why would anyone have the desire or the ability to go all the way to that place just for a quick fuck with some bumpkin?
Because they have a car and they'll fuck anyone just like every other Chad in every other country?
>Wait, how did their husbands get a whole house to themselves? Sounds pretty expensive.
Same way everyone else does, from his parents? Everyone owned a property in communism and left their kids something. Chad of course has a good house/apartment in the city and not a shitty $50k village house like the one that she got from the ex. Village Chad is usually a local politician/gangster who again has a lot more than a western guy has, so you're out of luck there too.

Are you making fun of me? Whatever, I'm not here to discuss your fantasy village. If you think it's too high-tech for my advice, just choose another one, in another country.
Or you can try to pretend that every faraway village in a poor county on this Earth is filled with mystical government-funded thots who have a queue of machos from the capital to have sex with. That's fine too, I guess.

>Where'd you get any of this bullshit from lol.
It's completely undeniable that whenever a woman has her own (good) job and/or has a financial safety net thanks to the welfare state, she has less of a need/desire to find a man.
Women in the workforce and the welfare system is the reason for the death of nuclear family. It's not the fucking internet's fault.
>The state just like everywhere else.
Haha, don't make me laugh. Maybe 10 countries in the world have good enough welfare systems that women can live off the state. Some other guy has to pay for that bitch in Eastern Europe.
Don't you know that social media is used for prostitution? That gangster chad you talked about probably pays her.
Eastern European chicks, or any girl from poorer areas for that matter, browse dating websites and shit all day to find johns. Traditional means of prostitution, such as brothels and streetwalking, are in a huge decline. Social media is becoming the number 1 way of prostituting yourself because it's easy to find clients, safer, costs less, don't need as much security, can cheat by providing old pictures or flattering angles, etc. etc.
And motherfucking Africa and Siberia, like you mentioned in , certainly don't have the kind of welfare system to provide for young women.

Alright, guess you guys know it better, typical Americans lol. Good luck in life.

Society can't fall fast enough