Are incels at least entitled to prostate massages from girls? What reason does an incel have to live?

Are incels at least entitled to prostate massages from girls? What reason does an incel have to live?

Attached: 1561003680999.jpg (599x787, 60K)

To work for chad.

>prostate massages
those always sound unpleasant

you could lie and say you're a volcel just like Isaac Newton did.
Then you can make something cool. Just use you're brain.

I'd be happy enough to just be a qt girls personal butt wiper

I'd enjoy a prostate massage from her. Never had one before but I bet it would be relaxing from her.

They're not, but imagine a girl with a warm personality who's sticking her fingers in your butt or moving a dildo around in there, and doing it while teasing you and petting you and telling you to cum for you.

Oh my God I would absolutely HATE to be her. Imagine having to put your fingers inside some obese greasy neckbeards asshole which is infested with dirt, sweat, shit, and fluff. Sounds like hell to me.

Can you share this girl's Instagram?

Her feet are a little too big, but I'd still like to follow her / stalk her / jerk off to her photos as I mentally undress her.

I would do it for a hundred dollars

This is an (ever-so-slightly) exaggerated depiction of my ass. Are you a female?

no srry this is why i can never have a prostate massage business

If you put on makeup and a wig I might reconsider.

>you to cum for you.
D-don't I usually do that?

If you saw me in makeup and a wig you would probably be disgusted

Grace Victoria Cox, actress for TV show

This girl in the picture is making blood rush into the glands of my penis. I think I love her.

You're sick. Completely fucking sick

hey man, I can't control it. The blood just sort of rushes down to the glands in my penis involuntarily. I wasn't born with the ability to control the flow of my bloodstream through shear force of will. Maybe someday though, if the Jedi's are recruiting near our star system. *fingers crossed*

The reason to live is that your self-legislating autonomous will makes it morally necessary to preserve yourself and to live a life of virtue.

Immanuel Kant, a fellow incel, lays this out very clearly. A life aimed at wanton sexual pleasure does nothing more than disrespect the inherent dignity in yourself as a free-acting rational agent.

Attached: Father Kant.jpg (480x360, 73K)

Sounds like he'd fit right in here. Humans really haven't changed much.

what? why?
i know it's summer but that was such a strange and unwarranted reaction

just go to the doctor for that
say you think you have prostate cancer and make up symptoms
they will massage it to see if you need help

Kant was wrong. We are neither free-acting, nor rational.
There is a subconscious part of our mind, that we have little control over but still effects our actions. It is subtly influenced by your upbringing, society, culture, media, advertising, etc.
Nobody today could honestly believe that our decisions & preferences are just rational choices.