How do you anons go about learning Mandarin?

How do you anons go about learning Mandarin?

Attached: Bill-1.jpg (800x450, 83K)

i would sooner end my life than learn this useless bugspeak

Don't be so racist.

your doing it for a girl user i know from experience that its just going to end up as a big waste of time

what's so bad about knowing mandarin?

Attached: 1549473090276.jpg (1024x1000, 190K)

who cares? they're all learning english

>most common dialect of the most common language in the world
>useless bugspeak

They speak broken English.

Look up mass immersion approach

Bro those type of girl are not going to be impressed if you can speak their dog language.

And you think you won't speak a broken version of their very complex language that doesn't even have an alphabet, and is tonal?

Also, Chinese people fucking suck.
Can someone please post that picture of that thread where the OP told everyone why you shouldn't learn Mandarin?

Attached: nice_meme.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Why learn any other language then? Everything else is fairly useless. French, Russian and Japanese are dying languages and most Spanish speakers are subhumans.

French or Italian speaking eurochads can slay

>learns a language just to see how much pussy he can get with it
neanderthal brainlet move

why the fuck else would you learn a language, give me a break

God dammit I love asian women

>useless
Why are do you have you lie user?

I can hear your nigger lips smacking from here.

Be a native Chinese. ^_^
t. native Chinese

Welp the "be a native Chinese" part is a joke ok. But I'd recommend reading some Chinese books written for children. The vocabulary is easy and, a lot of them have pinyin (or pronunciation) marked above each character so they are easier to read.

Attached: mmexport1562426219653.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

Sorry I forgot to add
>pic unrelated

You don't even know me. I already speak Chinese and you don't, by the way. Low IQ brainlet.

I start with tangerines and oranges first.

muscle milk? pay for muscle milk

I took a couple courses in college. It was fun, but it was impeding my learning of another language, so I stopped.

>a French-speaking man
Absolutely disgusting.

my high school had a program where you can take a college course as an extra curricular and get double credit for high school and college. i took learning chinese. 1st semester start of the year was 19 people in class with Professor from Harbin and she was very strict 50 year old. good for learning the basics. 2nd semester had 3 people and had teacher from shanghai 27 and 9/10 very upbeat, good for learning conversation.

It's a really hard language to learn for a native English speaker. If you don't have a good reason to learn it then you're going to fail very quickly

>submitting yourself to bugman culture

Cuck

Attached: 1556945915759.png (645x773, 49K)

unless you're working or living with chinks, in which case if you are you should probably look to end your life, it is useless to about 99.99% of all non-chinks.

>Why learn any other language then? Everything else is fairly useless
It's only useless if you don't plan on using it, retard. Nobody learns an entire language for no reason. Why anyone would want to speak chink and interact with chinks is a question you have yet to answer though however.

>Why anyone would want to speak chink and interact with chinks is a question you have yet to answer though however.
I live in Vancouver, alt right Superman.

Here's the pic of that thread you were talking about.

Attached: Don't_learn_mandarin.png (1400x5552, 946K)

It's associated with the country of China.

Tl;Dr don't go to China if you're a businessman or don't have a good enough contractor

>most common language in the world
Only because China is overpopulated. In reality, the most common language is english of course.

Attached: 1531721013645.jpg (1280x936, 102K)

>he hasn't realised China is ass raping ownership of Africa under the radar whilst overtaking America in two years as a SuperPowwa

Attached: 1560285369708m.jpg (1024x1021, 62K)

kek, is that RM?

Mandarin is among the hardest languages for a westerner to learn, you need immersion to learn it and dedication. Classes are also ideal.
t. learning mandarin

>useless
instant job with an intel agency seems useful

I unironically learned mandarin using coursera. Just look up "hello chinese" from shanghai tong university. Don't pay for their shitty quizzes just audit the courses for free. After 5 units of it you'll speak mandarin