Tfw you were never chad enough to have all the carefree fun during college break

>tfw you were never chad enough to have all the carefree fun during college break

Attached: 1523571482568.webm (360x640, 1.97M)

i would never want to put my mouth and lick an asshole that has had 15 different types of niggercock shoved inside it in the past 48 hours.

but dude think of the

Attached: 1562978087776.jpg (850x1152, 125K)

>catch 15 different STDs at once

no thanks OP

its the most kino way to drink

Attached: 1562953096694.webm (406x720, 1.07M)

>bro, you want shit particles with your beer?

there are anons who haven't chugged a ass beer with their bros

Attached: asschugbros.webm (406x718, 1.99M)

I got dragged to Ibiza on my brother's stag do with him and his chad friends. Unironically got to do some wild stuff. I don't really miss it though, life as a chad seems exhausting.

think of the what?
what in the fuck is wrong with normalfags

STDs shouldn't be a thing...what a way to just ruin hedonistic pleasure.
I'd love to french kiss a qt girls brown donut, but nope. Got to worry about e.coli...Diseases are the worst.

the smell of sweaty salty beach booty

Almost 30. I never will get my chance to have fun. All the guys my age from work are married with kids.

I really admire these guys, they got to worship a woman's ass! So lucky

this is the funniest thing in existence
seems like the guy dropping the beer is dressed as a tranny

>all these degenerates are white
Seems about right

imagine eating shit lmao

Imagine in 100 years, people will look back at this like some weird tribal shit only animals would do

Or in 100 years they'll wonder how people weren't all gay trannies.

It does make me saddened to see these extrovert trendy people having all the fun in the world with each other, being fueled by the energy while I sit here alone on Jow Forums while my crippling mental illness gets worse and deteriorates me from the inside out.

Imagine want to be part of this degeneracy

I know this feel. But genetics determined how I look and I'm not a visually appealing guy to anyone.

he's literally licking an asshole, how does this make you feel sad about yourself

>dressed as a tranny
he IS a tranny, and theyre all fags

Because he's confident. The girl is clearly allowing him to do something intermediate with her. No girl would ever want a robot in their eyesight let alone touch them. He probably thought nothing of it afterwards other than it being fun. It's so normal for Chad to just fuck and touch girls on a regular basis. Then there's the other guys who get absolutely no fun for their entire lives.

Also rimming a girl is fucking hot and a fetish of mine. I know it's fucking unhygienic but my sexual urges come first.

You really think that crap is fun?

If I was the top guy I would of trolled everyone and started pooping

that guy is a faggot, who the fuck eats someones dirty asshole, who the fuck knows if they even wiped properly or wash their ass. I dont trust that shit.

Attached: 1562942999393.png (1024x1008, 1001K)

>braindead soulless NPC zoomer retards doing degenerate things
>wanting to be one of them

Attached: 1560113302890.jpg (1024x573, 62K)

That guy was just priming her up for chad.