What are the odds that a black girl from an upper middle class family who only dates white guys has herpes?

What are the odds that a black girl from an upper middle class family who only dates white guys has herpes?
Also, would dating a black girl (and not getting herpes) be a deal breaker for girls of other races? I'm white btw.

Attached: damnwhiteboi.jpg (819x1024, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db304.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont know if herpes is race concentrated. it only takes having sex one time. sometimes just kissing

Black women have the highest rates of herpes.

how come every commercial is white girls

people don't like seeing blacks on TV, that's why we gave them their own network.

Commercial? What do you mean?

I want to french kiss her asshole.

high, if you're talking about oral herpes. Something like half of people have it. Statistically I should, maybe I'm a carrier.

More like what are the odds of a black girl like her that dresses the same way (including her hair looking like that) farting on your nose and letting you smell her booty. She's looking at you like she see's you as the guy who's nose should be touching her butt (on the seams of her jeans/crack of her butt) when she wants you to, which is all the time.

80%, 90% to 100% in lower classes. It only gets lower (50%?) in high upper class families who are able to afford cleaning services or maids to go around the home and clean all entrances and exits including any widgets (door knobs, door bells, handles, cutlery, faucets, ...)

All it takes is touching the door handle to the starbucks after a carrier with a cold sore touches it... then you touch the edge of your cup and put it to your lips... infected.

Attached: plz_leaf_melon_7.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>maybe I'm a carrier.
You're extremely likely to be one. I know I am. I was likely infected as a child, but the last time I had a breakout (I've only ever gotten single spots, never patches of the really ugly stuff some people get) was age 10 or so. The last girlfriend I had who had breakouts gave it to me again when she gave me influenza along with it... usually to get infected you'll need to have some other challenge to your immune system and children are more at risk (not to mention they lick EVERYTHING, disgusting shits.)

For a healthy adult who practices high levels of hygiene, avoids unneeded interpersonal contact (disgusting fucks coughing in public, door handles, etc) and is immunized you might be able to reliably avoid it.

If you had contact with family who were carriers in your youth however... you're fucked. 90% likely to pick it up.

Myself however, after a week or two the cold sore "pimple" disappears and it doesn't come back even if I get severely ill with a virus or otherwise again.

Nah, Mexicans actually have that title.
cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db304.htm

Attached: 1547814787310.png (1440x1415, 288K)

Genital herpes is 12%, but it's climbing rapidly thanks to single sources of transmission ("Chad") and increasing prevalence and social acceptance of sex hookups, apps like tinder and so on...

Not to mention ALL OTHER STDs are also climbing at the same rate. Shit like fucking syphilis...

>sources of transmission
Also know as DISEASE VECTORS

48% of black women have herpes and over 70% have general warts.

CDC statistics.

>48% of black women have herpes
Which sort?

that's a liiiiiittle misleading given what the other numbers are. No doubt it's still a lot, but having the comparison is important.
Also from the CDC

Attached: db304_fig1.gif (560x308, 10K)

That's HSV-1. Genital warts are most commonly caused by HSV-2.

>Disturbing news, this week, from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The federal agency reported that 48 percent of black women between the ages of 14 and 49 have herpes simplex virus type 2, or HSV 2 as it's called. Overall blacks and women were much more likely to be infected. The prevalence among all women was almost 21 percent compared to 11 percent for all men. Thirty nine percent of blacks were infected, compared with roughly 12 percent of whites.

you mean HPV?
HPV = warts
HSV = herpies

portraying blacks in a negative contrast is de facto illegal

notice they're always the helpful friend, sharing their boundless wisdom or mockingly deriding oafish whites in commercials

I mean, this is in comparison to every other race, let's not make this a white vs black dick measuring contest. It's a good statistic but let's not have this conversation degenerate more than it has.

I suppose I meant 'genital herpes'?

I always loved the wise black women meme. It's so common, yet so far from reality.

the kind that makes your dick rot off

I always loved the white self-made man meme. It's so common yet so far from reality.

for hsv-2

asians have the lowest rate

Attached: file.png (680x400, 27K)

Whites aren't merely self-made, but they also created the technological (and partly cultural) foundation that subhumans like you benefit from.

mhm, I hope you're having fun being a wagecuck for someone who'll never have to work a day of their life because of all you "self-made american dream following white men".

This is one area where not really knowing what you're speaking of is a really great thing.

Just to be clear, I was disputing the first part specifically

>the kind that makes your dick rot off
Oh, that's no good. Well it doesn't actually unless you stick your dick in it first.

Attached: vpower.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

the statistics for HIV aren't much better

eh, that's not really news to anyone though

you mean hpv? i think most girls have it

no he means hsv2 which is the most common cause of genital herpes

Not him but isn't a disease vector a mode of travel, like person to person contact, water, or being airborne? I think he meant that a select few individuals are spreading it too lots and lots of different people.

guys maybe sex isnt so good and were avoiding a bullet?

>when stereotypes from Jow Forums prevents you from getting laid