Guys who drink and smoke are such major turn offs. Sadly thats pretty much of all them

Guys who drink and smoke are such major turn offs. Sadly thats pretty much of all them.

Attached: 0874D6FB-3285-4538-9A30-AC450A4326DE.jpg (205x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BG21J_8j53g
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
archive.is/B5FJV
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-teen-marijuana-use-may-cut-life-short-by-60/
archive.is/FZMsb
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
archive.fo/444XV
imprimis.hillsdale.edu/marijuana-mental-illness-violence/
archive.fo/X67Ur
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2736583
archive.fo/EumNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I smoke to keep my hands busy so I dont stick a knife in my throat. And I drink so I can get on your retarded level roastie.

ill smoke your pubes and drink your pussy juice

I'm not straight edge but in recent years have ended up becoming completely clean for a variety of reasons. I hate smoking because of the dirty smell, hate weed because of the effect it has on me, and hate alcohol because of the way it makes me say dumb shit and generally numbs my mind. I'm totally sober and have been for a while. Best decision I ever made. Wanna grab a coffee?

Drinking =/= alcoholism
Alcoholism is offputting.

if the man has a few drinks, what's the big fucking deal?
>roastie probs smokes dubs n thinks shes kewuhl
>roastie wont accept a man who prefers drinking over smoking pot
>only she can do ____, but he can never do ____

gtfo you banana titted whore

i want a miserable alcoholic femanon to be my gf

We have to drink just to deal with your shit or else we'd end up beating you to death with a golf club or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=BG21J_8j53g

>Wanna grab coffee
>coffee
I dont drink coffee either. Too bitter for me.

are scars a turn off?

specifically vertical scars along the vein on your arms?

do you want to take a walk with me and only drink pure rain water?

shows the man has no self control. Also alcohol smell like shit.

Understandable. I don't like the taste but I have 1 each day just to help me feel awake. What drinks do you like? teas?

Same can be said about women. Im a freshman in college and the girls get more fucked up than the guys. Not escusing men either just pointing this out

I hate to quit drinking alcohol because the hangovers are fucking horrific. The next day I'm shaking, have horrible anxiety and feel like I could have a seizure any second. I also don't smoke much anymore, maybe once a month. Now a days all I do is take kratom and my daily dose of klonopin.

Really?
Because nearly every female I know smokes a pack a day
Fucking trash

This
Women are always a level worse than most men

Smoking and drinking is for disgusting normies. I use harder stuff because it's funner and feels better.

this
real niggas get psychotic breaks and dissociate from coke and ketamine

I am straight edge, but I dont date Jow Forums girls.

Attached: 1zw3h2z7ajdz.png (675x694, 34K)

btw a straight edge asian girl who was all over me at a house party smoked some of my weed, so what you going to do

I'd never give up my smoking habit its the only thing that calms my nerves. Would you rather we all suck on faggy vape pens??

You wanna know whats a turnoff? Non virgin girls. No hymen is disgusting.

Are you fucking stupid? Most people smoke to help them focus as work. Most people can drink responsibly. I might have a glass of port twice a week or maybe a beer. How the fuck is that bad?

And a pot of Colombian dark roast taken black is my daily caffeine intake.

What's wrong with ol' Mary Jane? Never hurt nobody, I can understand alchohol but not everyone liked getting slammerd.

You're not even female, and if you are nobody would be attracted to you in the first place. Your opinion is irrelevant in every situation

Attached: 1562644963239.jpg (600x625, 28K)

>TFW the crystal demons are trying to steal your testicles again

Attached: osjdb2it1c101.jpg (600x600, 38K)

*blows smoke cloud on your face* suck my big dick

>says the coping inceI

What if I drink because I'm so alone that it causes me physical pain and alcohol is the only thing that can dull it?
Your presence would cause me to stop drinking because there would no longer be pain

You haven't had it made properly in a press with fresh ground beans. No bitterness. (Yes, caffeine is bitter, but not enough to taste - most of the bitterness in coffee comes from using stale beans and/or a drip machine).

Marijuana is actually really bad.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/wol1/doi/10.1111/add.12703/abstract
archive.is/B5FJV
cbsnews.com/news/heavy-teen-marijuana-use-may-cut-life-short-by-60/
archive.is/FZMsb
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
archive.fo/444XV
imprimis.hillsdale.edu/marijuana-mental-illness-violence/
archive.fo/X67Ur
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/2736583
archive.fo/EumNI

Press coffee is great but I prefer a stovetop espresso. It does get bitter but it's good bitter, not shitty Starbucks bitter

>this post was made by boomers against weed
>we can have it but you cant, fuck you

>incel
Wanna put money on it? How about a meet and pound

Attached: 1558361694395.jpg (552x310, 17K)

The only thing i smoke is bitches no cap

yeah here we all drink, smoke, go to parties and have fullfilling social life, yeah right?

Attached: cry crying sad triste llorando depresion felicidad mascara anon tristeza soledad llanto pepe.jpg (601x508, 46K)

You mean "Sadly that's pretty much all the ones I find attractive".

I'm sober 2 years from alcohol and haven't smoked in 6.5 years

>no self control
>drinking a glass of an alcoholic beverage
Are you aware of how stupid it sounds?
So i can't drink orange juice because I have no self control? A glass of delicious wine suddenly makes me a person without self control?
A fresh beer in the heat of summer, which is probably less alcoholic than a glass of wine, makes me a subhuman animal like most of the retards that even lack the will to get up from bed in this board?
Don't make me laugh OP, man and alcohol have been tied for tens of thousands of years in every region of earth, and that's because alcohol has its benefits in moderation, such as relieving stress, giving extra flavor to foods (yeah even many ice creams have alcohol), socializing, heating up the body and providing extra calories.
Abandoning alcohol not only is to abandon a part of your culture, but also is to abandon a coping tool for the more unfortunate, without alcohol you'd probably have people doing hard drugs, more suicides and more killers and mass shooters.