Why are women so sexually aggressive?

why are women so sexually aggressive?

Attached: 1562986569131.jpg (649x836, 138K)

really? that dude is fugly and has shitty tattoos yet has a girl do that to him? I am 6'4 germanic, muscular attractive and make 80k/yr and no girls do that to me
that guy has such a punchable face

Women assume it's a given that any man will want to have sex with them (usually they are right) but this means if you turn one down for sex it shatters their self esteem and makes them turn psychotic. It's the only way they can control or influence men so losing it is a big shock.

>colored contacts
dropped

Why are you here if you are what you claim to be
Being born with that combination ensures you never experience depression and always surrounded by women

>Hernandez
There you go OP mystery solved

Can't say I find your claim very relateable.

Attached: 1545690603189.jpg (600x864, 245K)

I know women are (supposedly) cunts when it comes to sex but that seems mean. If she wants it so bad, just give it to her. But, yeah, if the roles were reversed, would the woman give a shit?

I denied one of my gfs sex once and it was the best. She started crying and went through the book of reasons why I shut her down
>am I too ugly?
>do I not suck your dick properly?
>do you not like fucking me?
>is there somebody else?
She was bawling which made me laugh which made her cry even harder. Unfortunately for me crying women turn me on so she got what she wanted but still....

imagine a girl attacking you for sex
damn

This. It's all about the ego.
>tfw gf is asexual but says she would feel very hurt if I wasn't sexually attracted to her

Attached: toki.png (432x501, 277K)

For someone with an ego that fragile when it comes to sex they sure as hell love to use all kind of excuses to not have sex with their husbands/BFs.
At least they could be honest about it and just admit they are getting fucked by some other guy somewhere else instead of at home with their husband.
Or perhaps that's exactly why they can't cope with the sexual rejection by their SO, they know what it really means.

Christ look at all this fragile incel projection. It's simply a matter of women not being used to hearing no in combination with the fact that they never put themselves out there to even face rejection so it hits hard when their bf shuts down them down. It's got nothing to do with cuck shit you weirdo

This, latinas get fucking crazy. Like 7 out of 10 of them don't mean it, but the other three I've found act fucking insane if you spite them, even unintentionally.

>gf is asexual
Her bf is a cuck.

>Gf is asexual
Kek, thats what you think. She's fucking Chad and Tyrone on the side.

obviously not bro. diversity

la bestia de los estados unidos jajajajajaja

Only way for women to fight back against men is to be men themselves
it's the only way

you must give a rapey vibe

>why are women so sexually aggressive?

they get 75% of your income at gun point or you can get ass raped in jail if you don't pay that child support. also they get other benefits for being a single mother.

Mmmk but hear me out... a girl forcing herself on you is better than a sad 9 hour masturbating sesh, right? Crazy whore or not, don't be a fucking beta; own that bitch.

THATS WHAT THE MEXICANS THAT AMERICANS COMPLAIN ABOUT LOOK LIKE>... WHAT THE FUCK,

Doubtful, she's been through sexual abuse or some shit as a child and breaks down at the slightest mention of anything sexual. She legit had to skip sex ed in school because she couldn't handle it.
But yeah I'm certain she'd at least still get all giggly for Chad and could overcome it for him. Trauma or not, she's still a girl.

You're delusional, you'll spend so much time on her trying to help her and get into her panties. Some chad will get her to do anal the first night she meets him. You're a retard, you can't have a gf and have her be asexual. A relationships core is sexual attraction in most of it's stage.

Attached: 1562164859066.jpg (1000x1123, 131K)

okay mgtow faggot he asked for a simple answer not for you to quote word for word your favorite incel mgtow philosophy youtuber

Not even gonna deny it. I've just been lonely for so long I thought it would work.
>tfw breaking up and she turns psychotic like the OP

Attached: shrug.gif (400x325, 959K)

Okay serious question guys
Would you mind getting raped by that girl

Tfw youre the asexual gf but still have occasional sex to please your man

And they say men feel entitled to sex.

God I wish she would rape me

>tfw no yandere gf
why even live bros?

Attached: 1559308037592.jpg (512x411, 101K)

Because it's all about personality you absolute sperg.

>Would you mind getting raped by that girl

It's only rape if you don't want it, you understand what the word means right?

I dont think they are contacts she mat have Hernandez's last name but that just means her mom was a white girl that got beaned. Her face matches her eyes.

So you wouldn't then

Leave, you must

It's hot, I wish more women were motivated to molest me.