Drunk General

Hey losers, who is drunk alone in house here?

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3TYt4nfRp8
youtube.com/watch?v=eQy0MSchVnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not alone, I have my cat and body pillow.

Attached: daki_cat.jpg (1280x1707, 409K)

I drank a 6.2% alc IPA today from a local brewery. Had a good time to say the least.

Tell me a joke user!

Originality 100%

Damn I miss taking part in these threads. I'm a wage slave that works nights on weekends now so I cant drink on weekends

What is your job bro?

Night security, its pretty chill and I do nothing but watch TV the whole time, but there was something really comfy about these threads when drunk on a Friday night

I'm drunk. I'm at my friend's house though. I best his ass in smash multiple times and now he's pissy at me because I nest him as inkling and I told him he sucked because it's super telegraphed. Man, it's just a video game.
I'd leave and go home because he's an emotional type and he's pissy but I'm too drunk to drive and the cops are out tonight. I'd rather be drunk in my own home playing factorio.

>walk to friends house
>Drink
>Play various CoDs
>Hit the gas station at 11
>Get driven home by the least drunk friend so I don't get stabbed by n*****s

I had a great night frens

Attached: 1561832208251.jpg (326x316, 22K)

I got some homemade, shitty wine from my cousin that's about 13.7 percent. About halfway done with one bottle alongside a 2/3rd of an equally shitty store bought Arizona I'm mixing it with.
I don't stop drinking til I fall asleep, usually I can barely walk and my face is numb. So the fact that only my jaw feels a little weak means this is gonna be a long night.

Attached: Apu beer wit fren.png (1011x525, 162K)

Drinking an old English I bought with nickels.

Poor till Monday, poorest software dev in the world

Gf from 8 year relationship still has me blocked, so I smashed up a bunch of speed pills and took them.

Attached: b248d67f.jpg (320x320, 34K)

Are you working right now?

Originality 100%

On my last 7.5% IPA out of a 6 pack rn. Really starting to feel it honestly but I think I might have some gin or whiskey to top myself off.

>I don't stop drinking til I fall asleep, usually I can barely walk and my face is numb.
> and my face is numb.

Dude, drink yes, but control it.

>Gf from 8 year relationship still has me blocked

Maybe it's time that you forget about her.

Yep, pic related
Waiting for my internet friend to finish what shes doing so we can watch anime together
If not for this job I'd be home drunk right now but still waiting to watch anime with her

Attached: 20190712_210802-2268x3024.jpg (2268x3024, 514K)

She took our dog. She bought a house I was suppose to help her pay her mortgage.

I wont ever have that again. I will never connect like that with someone again.
I have really bad credit. I will never own a house even with my job.

It's a matter of time before I overdose or walk off a parking garage

Are you in a car?

What are you watching?

I thought you were in some building.

>She took our dog.
Dogs doesn't have an owner?

>Are you in a car?
Yeah, this is my "office" place is super cheap so i dont even have lights
>What are you watching?
Right now I'm judt texting her on Discord but we'll be watching Serial Experiments Lain. I've never seen it but it's her favorite
>I thought you were in some building.
I wish user. I wish...

I meant what are you watching in your security job.

Do you guys like Nine Inch Nails?

youtube.com/watch?v=L3TYt4nfRp8

Three guinness beers down, god knows how many glasses of rum, and currently working on another beer right now while watching anime and listening to music. Im not feeling that euphoric effect anymore but ill keep drinking tonight to try and get it back again. How are you doing tonight friend?

Attached: 1543375092495.jpg (572x551, 192K)

>I meant what are you watching in your security job.
My bad. I watch the front gate. If a car shows up I flash my brights so it goes away. Rarely do I have to let someone in in the mornings, and even more rarely do we have campers that I have to make sure arent shooting each other (I work at a paintball/airsoft park that sometimes holds weekend-long events)

whats do you call a bad circumcision
a rip off

what did mr and mrs burger name their daughter
patty

>Im not feeling that euphoric effect anymore but ill keep drinking tonight to try and get it back again.
That is tolerance my friend.

>How are you doing tonight friend?
Me? I'm drinking my 8th beer (4,7%). Just alone like always in a Friday night. And now listening to Nine Inch Nails. JUST.

>That is tolerance my friend.
yeah, it sucks because I feel like I need to drink way more now to get the same effects that I was getting like a year ago. Im not much of an everyday drinker but rather a binge drinker, but now that im making my own money working while still living at home I can spend more on booze and fuck my liver up even more unfortunately. Alcohol tolerance is a bitch.

I used to listen to nine inch nails so much back when I was really depressed, good shit. What else do you usually do drunk alone on friday nights?

Attached: 1526692445365.gif (500x516, 152K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eQy0MSchVnM

Hey God
I really don't know what you mean.
Seems like salvation comes only in our dreams.
I feel my hatred grow all the more extreme.
Hey God
Can this world really be as sad as it seems?

TERRIBLE LIE.
TERRIBLE LIE.
TERRIBLE LIE.
TERRIBLE LIE.

Attached: images.jpg (500x323, 18K)

>What else do you usually do drunk alone on friday nights?
Watch LivePD and comment on it in Jow Forums.
Yeah that's about it.

Lol, my friend is similar when we play smash. My Marf would give you a good fight though

Sounds relaxing, honestly just lazing around is the best way to spend your time when drunk. Cheers friend.

Attached: kobayashi drinking.gif (540x302, 1.81M)

Yeah for some time yes, but at the end you get bored even of been lazy and you eventually realize that you are a loser. For example when you hear people their friends in their cars with music outside your building.

fair enough I see where you're coming from, but I think i might be a bit too autistic because I dont desire human interaction that much, it makes me embarrassed and uncomfortable hanging out with people too much.

I am drinking for the first time, so, hooray?

Woke up on the floor this morning from drinking the other night
Got off work an hour ago and opened the bottle again

Attached: 15630014479777616076024540710047.jpg (2448x3264, 1.74M)

Dumbass I do Security and I drink before work after work just don't get shit faced

Baaaaaka

Attached: 15630016208444131177019371923987.jpg (2448x3264, 1.38M)

Drank that shit for years and can't stomach it anymore. It's cheap and does the job though.