What is the ideal female body type that you prefer?

What is the ideal female body type that you prefer? Me personally, I dislike women that are either incredibly obese or incredibly skinny. I also like women who have a certain thickness to them. I just don't really like flimsy women. Women who have some muscle is nice too. I feel like a lot of women are too concerned with looking "mannish" but I feel like you have to be a woman on steroids to even get to that point.

Anyway, what is the ideal female body type for you and wh y?

Attached: mc.jpg (1080x1350, 139K)

maybe I've been brainwashed but I like tall skinny models, like ballerinas or fashion models. i am a big guy and i just imagine putting my arm over them against a wall while they lean against it, or throwing them over furniture like the eminem song. (yes i know it was a about a sextape)

Attached: autistapu - inshades.jpg (1063x948, 72K)

>tall
>ballerina

Attached: 8b9433f8f94323535b87246b2ea95db6105063d9_00.gif (320x302, 359K)

I actually dislike model or "instagram thot" looking women a lot. I just hate or doctored their looks look I guess. Like when I am browsing okcupid, I can immediately tell if a woman has a abuser or social media or not just my looking at them.

like ive been to a ballet. i guess your right. but fashion models are tall and i like them.

Varies but I do like long legs. I dislike extreme weights, either sticc or obese, both are just unhealthy. I prefer small breasts cause of the back problems big ones come with. But generally my ideal body type changes with whoever I've got feelings for at the moment. The girl I'm into right now may as well be a loli even though shes legal in some states

i like girls that are anywhere from 5'2-5'6 that are on a slightly thinner side of normal, NOT anorexic, with really small cute perky tits, some curve to her hips, a cute jiggly ass, and dark hair.

I tend to not like women who are "built like whores" I know women can't control how buxom they are and what not but I just don't like extremely sexual figures. Not saying being curvy is bad though. For example, pic related I would consider "over sexualized"

Attached: net_tst.jpg (532x762, 141K)

The one that is referred to as "pear shaped." Nice wide hips. If you dont have curves like this, you are just a man in drag.

Attached: 740full-ai-shinozaki.jpg (740x1110, 146K)

she actually doesn't seem that curvacious. Also, your yellow fever is showing my dude. My pic is real curves.

Attached: cross.jpg (937x1171, 94K)

Edited photo you retarded ape.

Attached: 7a474db00264e0853d74e55795e8f720.png (608x580, 517K)

I doubt its edited. If so, where is the original. you fucking tasteless mongrel.

Attached: tapestry.jpg (1600x1200, 506K)

honestly perfect, in my opinion.

Attached: stylish-girl-with-aviators.jpg (402x604, 71K)

remys body is literally perfection for me

Attached: wtg5ywo8tvt21.jpg (1200x1800, 302K)

i like thicc to chubby girls preferably Latina or black and unshaven

judge me freely

>doubt its edited
You are lost then if you cant see that is a ridiculous edit.

Attached: 3d7dd3788b5c8dec5731c5bff1d53436.jpg (1056x1200, 156K)

That bitch does nothing for me. Nothing really spectacular looking about her, just your average looking cunt like millions of others I see, then again I never put pussy on a pedestal. I just fuck them and move on.

>i like thicc to chubby girls preferably Latina or black
Big black booty nigger monkey queen please clap thy fat ass booty onto my face and let me floss my teeth with your cum crusted pink g-string. I just love the strong pungent smell of your non-wiped shit flaked asshole it makes my cock throb hard and ready to cum.

i like two body types
flat at arround 4'11 height
chubby at arround 5'3 height

Short girls with a moderate BMI and fat asses..also girls who are mediocre..you will not have to gas them up much to manipulate them

Attached: FB_IMG_1561855974088.jpg (640x960, 65K)

As long as she's black idc.

She could be as thick / fat as this, or as skinny as a model and I wouldn't care. So long as she's brownskinned or darker.

Attached: 1504665080745.jpg (1052x1280, 147K)

she's gross OP
My type is slightly thicc but asian petite if you know what I mean. this user gets it
I'm not really into instagram model types with big assets but hyper skinny