Need clarification help

I keep hearing all about Alphas and Betas, but what is the classification for support?
"Delta"?
Someone who is comfortable and supportive, regardless who they're friends with.
Someone who is both wingman, a comforting shoulder and a true bro no matter who they're with?

I'm asking genuinely because that where I've found myself. Doesn't matter if it's gaming, IRL or soc-med.
I'm always the most comfortable in a role where I can either uplift or simmer down someone in my group to try to bring forward the best in all my friends.

Attached: 1_500.gif (500x305, 398K)

no thats just a beta

So why are betas complaining about not getting pussy?
If being a beta means that you're a supportive, self-confident wingman type then how the fuck are the rest not getting laid?

Or have some definitions changed while I've been away?
Are incels omegas now or something?

This bitch, you're beta get over it.

No, you're a beta still. You're the "niceguy" variety of it though.

>autofelacio thread

Attached: giphy.gif (304x250, 715K)

If I'm beta then that's cool. I just haven't been keeping up with definitions.

Ok. Sounds pretty sweet. I just want to help my friends out since I've got my shit in order.

>Keeping up with definitions
Yeah, must be really difficult given you spend the rest of the year in high school.
>I just want to help my friends out since I've got my shit in order.
You just want to suck your own dick, the entire point of this thread has been about you trying to brag about how good of a guy you are.
You spend so much of the post talking about yourself rather than just the concept of this dumbass term you're trying to start.
All the "I'ms" and the focus on yourself is incredibly transparent.

Attached: hmm.png (914x908, 1.05M)

>Yeah, must be really difficult given you spend the rest of the year in high school.
Not even close. I just don't spend much time on this board.
>You just want to suck your own dick, the entire point of this thread has been about you trying to brag about how good of a guy you are.
I asked a question and followed it up with asking for some clarification while specifying what I meant relating to myself. Is it that impossible that someone wants to get some clarification once in a while?
>You spend so much of the post talking about yourself rather than just the concept of this dumbass term you're trying to start.
Not trying to start anything. Let's take it from the beginning: Let's say you believed that I'm someone who is in a relationship, has his shit in order, but genuinely wants to help his kissless virgin friend out, being a wingman and to be there for him because I want him to find happiness like I have. If that makes me another beta, I'm cool with that. Doesn't bother me. I was just asking because I was having a discussion with a friend and the subject came up about whether there is a third group or not.
I was honestly curious and wanted to ask here because I know I'm going to receive a much more honest answer.

The whole alpha beta thing is dumb. Biologically, alphas are leaders / high rank, betas are second rank and omega is bottom of the barrel. But the qualities are decided based on context. For primates, alphas are usually strong and aggressive towards behavior they dislike but won't damage the troupe unnecessarily if they have what they want (food, access to mates). Betas want the same but they aren't strong / respected enough to lead. Humans fucked up so much we don't really have alphas and betas anymore so people twisted it to be Chad and Billy Bob, except Chad tends to have qualities that are destructive of the tribe (cheats or has women cheat, does not contribute to society to focus on himself) and he is generally a "rogue" person, not a leader (which is part of being a true alpha).
So really, don't bother thinking in this spectrum. Just realize you have good alpha/beta qualites, and bad ones. Too many cooks spoil the broth, too

Thanks. Clears up a whole lot.
I'm just really worried because my friend seems to take this whole thing pretty seriously and I've been trying to get into it to try and help him out with terminology that he can relate to.

That's why I wanted to see if there was any specification that I could call myself to let him know that I'd gladly be his wingman and help him with his self-esteem issues in a way that would "translate" for a lack of better term for him without making it look like "chad" trying to use him or some stupid shit like that.

Admittedly I might have worded it poorly in some instances but I was just trying to keep him as a non-factor because I'm pretty sure he browses r9k and I don't want to tip him off that I'm looking to you guys for some insight.

I'm this too actually, I tend to refer to myself as omega though

Mhm, you wouldn't feel the need to justify yourself this much if this wasn't an ego thing. If this was just about asking a question why did it have to relate to you and why did you have to go on and on about "How true of a bro" you are? If you wanted clarification, you didn't need to mention yourself at all.
>Not trying to start anything
Why bring up the term "delta" instead of looking it up and seeing if it was a term. If you weren't trying to start something.
>Let's say you believed that I'm someone who is in a relationship, has his shit in order, but genuinely wants to help his kissless virgin friend out, being a wingman and to be there for him because I want him to find happiness like I have. If that makes me another beta, I'm cool with that. Doesn't bother me. I was just asking because I was having a discussion with a friend and the subject came up about whether there is a third group or not.
You've already said this and it doesn't prove a point, this is just you self-fellating again.
>I was honestly curious and wanted to ask here because I know I'm going to receive a much more honest answer.
You're not only trying to justify yourself again, you're also trying to suck up to the board. You're transparent.

>Mhm, you wouldn't feel the need to justify yourself this much if this wasn't an ego thing.
Because I wanted to be specific, but as I said, I could have phrased it better.
>If this was just about asking a question why did it have to relate to you and why did you have to go on and on about "How true of a bro" you are?
I didn't. I mentioned it once because I genuinely feel that I'm someone who is there for his friends and will do anything I can to uplift them as much as I can because I care. That's what being a "true bro" is, isn't it?
Why should I not use that term when referring to myself? Even if it's not what I am right now, it's what I'm aspiring to be, so while not necessarily accurate, it's honest at least.
>Why bring up the term "delta" instead of looking it up and seeing if it was a term. If you weren't trying to start something.
Because "looking it up" doesn't mean shit when we're talking about small community terms that change depending on where you ask. Ask on Tumblr, SA and Reddit and they'll give you a different answer. I asked here because my friend browses r9k as I explained in another reply. Notice how I also put delta in quotation rather than using it as some kind of established term.
>You've already said this and it doesn't prove a point, this is just you self-fellating again.
>You're not only trying to justify yourself again, you're also trying to suck up to the board. You're transparent.
You have cleverly seen through my disguise. Clearly I can't slip anything through your expert eyes.

>Someone who is comfortable and supportive, regardless who they're friends with.
Someone who is both wingman, a comforting shoulder and a true bro no matter who they're with? I'm asking genuinely because that where I've found myself. Doesn't matter if it's gaming, IRL or soc-med.
I'm always the most comfortable in a role where I can either uplift or simmer down someone in my group to try to bring forward the best in all my friends.
This was all you talking about yourself in very congratulatory terms. This is 2/3s of your post and then through this post, you bring us off topic and try to change it to what "a true bro" is so you can tell everyone that you are one.
>Looking it up
Then go on a Jow Forums archive and look it up.

Attached: 1474601471631.jpg (500x500, 81K)

>This was all you talking about yourself in very congratulatory terms. This is 2/3s of your post and then through this post, you bring us off topic and try to change it to what "a true bro" is so you can tell everyone that you are one.
All you're doing right now is making me wonder why you're seeing this as something bad, especially now that you know the context for it.
I admitted that I worded it badly, explained what I meant and why I made the thread and so on when replying to both you and other Anons.

You admitted that you worded it badly, but you still continued to do the same thing for the entirety of the thread. The reason I see it as something bad it's so obvious that you just wanted to talk about "how great you are". If you were actually a genuinely good guy you wouldn't feel the need to constantly reaffirm it, so it brings your entire premise into question.

Attached: 1c3.jpg (500x285, 26K)

Who cares if they use themselves as the pivot, most people do. Not sure how low your ego is but the post barely appears like a flex. Cut out the insecurity, you're picking a fight for no reason.

I just want him to be aware that everyone sees through this so the poor bastard doesn't embarrass himself more than he already has.

ladies, take it elsewhere, theres plenty of great feet threads that could get traction but you fags keep bickering and taking up space on this board

It was over before you responded, but now it's right back at the top retard

Props to you guys for calling OP out on being a bragging faggot.

damn, youre right. guess we gotta sage from here on out, if anything.

That's an alpha characteristic. Nobody is 100% alpha or 100% beta, because a man is a mix of both. Preferably you have enough beta to be enjoyable to be around but enough alpha that you stay based. Or just be yourself and do martial arts.