Saki still hasn't posted

Saki still hasn't posted.

Attached: Confort.png (600x600, 103K)

Maybe he died

He said if I doxed him, I'd never see him again, but I never doxed him.

Attached: Gênée.png (600x600, 120K)

The moment you forget him is the moment he starts posting again.

He probably won't post if I'm here at all.

Attached: Jeunette.png (600x600, 215K)

I'm really sorry about your friend Aiste. He should be more forgiving to you

maybe you should stop threatening to dox and kill people just for being woke on the WQ?

I don't know how to make him understand that I only want the best for him. He's just a kid.

Attached: 7.png (600x600, 191K)

>woke on the WQ?
You mean JQ?

What's WQ?

You might just have to give him time, I'm sorry. I hope you two make up though!

>they aren't woke on the Women Question

Attached: smug ted.png (510x664, 410K)

Why would you threaten to dox Saki? He was your only friend. Literally, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Oshiete! Galko-chan - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.47_[2019.06.09_20.07.55].png (281x432, 166K)

Stupid. He never cared about that. He's a good kid.
Were they making you do overtime after having a few days off?

Attached: 8.png (600x600, 121K)

>tfw Aiste will never care about you even an eighth as much as Sakiposter

Attached: IMG_20190628_115830_136.jpg (728x728, 70K)

>doesn't care that 99% of all women are NPCs and 100% of women aren't capable of loving men
He will.

Don't even try to conversate with me, weird ass roastie. As a person who didn't like Saki, even I thought you trying or joking about doxxing him was fucked up. First you lie about being a tranny when you are really a girl, then you push your very friend who did nothing but be friendly to you. Even had the nerve to call him your protege but do shit like give out his personal info. This might be the last time I ever talk to you, shit head bitch.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_09. (636x720, 616K)

That's because he never orbited me. I will never have respect for an orbiter.
Just because no one loves you doesn't mean they're incapable of love. Maybe you're just impossible to love. And it's evident from your posts.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

>That's because he never orbited me. I will never have respect for an orbiter.
Is it orbiting if you just want to be friends?

Absolute idiocy. You people should never be trusted. Even Saki couldn't be trusted. You're literally all the same.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

I just want to be friends cause you seem nice and thoughtful when you're not being mean to me for wanting to be friends

Attached: sad_frog.png (978x998, 1.12M)

It's impossible for females to love males. Men love women, women love children, children love themselves. Nobody can refute this, it's a waste of time trying to.

>Even Saki couldn't be trusted
this attitude is exactly why he doesn't post anymore, I would be scared for my life too if someone as fucked in the head as you can think of me as a threat

Oh just shut up. Why is this board full of completely cringe statements like this? And every single one is always made with absolute, smug, self-satisfied confidence. You're just pathetic virgins spending all their free time justifying being pathetic. Is it really so impossible to believe that different people are different even when they're the same gender? And of course this all comes not from interacting with women, but from some Jow Forums jpeg infograph.

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 333K)

Still, you come here everyday. Why is that you want to be with us then? Weren't you going to leave? if so, when?

Attached: 57ba81d544997a1896a9476a82c1f153--maude-vintage-beauty.jpg (509x640, 127K)

I don't know about your stupid nonsense questions. Maybe I'll go to CC then.

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 351K)