Open your windows robots. You are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day

Open your windows robots. You are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day.

Attached: mold-window-lg.jpg (849x565, 76K)

>You are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day.
good

Attached: Fat Wojak Smoking.jpg (737x758, 74K)

>you are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day.
great

Attached: besreker.jpg (1062x1265, 998K)

I have a window fan which I run year round, doesn't matter if there's 2 feet of snow and frigid as fuck.
I feel pretty well ventilated.

>You are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day.
and that's a good thing!

I have my windows open like 10 months of the year though. How the fuck do people keep their windows closed in summer, I would die of heatstroke

Awesome

>How the fuck do people keep their windows closed in summer, I would die of heatstroke
Full house air conditioning, plus full house air circulation system, which also filters everything out of the air coming in from outside, which in return creates almost no dust, etc (very clean house). In other words not poor, so spending money like this doesn't matter.

If you know people who don't have this type of setup and their house is hot as shit with their windows closed as well all year round, then they're just insane.

Oh yeah, I suppose if you have air conditioning that makes a lot of difference. If I had that, I would probably keep my windows closed all year round too.

if it's in my bathtub it's not toxic though, right?

The thing that sucks about it though is when you go from being nice and cold to stepping outside to go do shit. Fuck man, the heat and humidity hits you like a truck, especially if it is really high humidity and hot as shit at the same time.

AC still doesn't fix the old stale air in the house. It's just kind of masks it by drying out the air.
You'd still find yourself opening the windows on the cool days for the fresh air

Holes in window screen will let the wasps in.

Black mold is deadly. You want to be absolutely miserable? Stir some of it up and huff it. You'll get something chronically wrong with you and rope or suck start a shotgun fast.

but my window was already open. i have no more windows to open. what do i do???

>i have no more windows to open. what do i do???
Go outside?

Open my window and let bugs in?

>AC still doesn't fix the old stale air in the house.
There is another machine for that I think called an air exchanger or something. The AC cools the air and brings it in, then the air exchanger takes the air out as it is replaced by new air from the AC again.

You can just open your windows for the no money spent option, but the above is if you want to be cold or if you live in an area where it is dusty, so you filter the air coming in.

>have windows open one hot night
>wake up to buzzing
>turn on light
>twenty wasps all hovering around my light

Never again. I didn't even knew wasps went around at night.

Well, un most places a windows is no big deal. It's not like everyone lives in fucking Phoenix where the nighttime lows are still in thw 90s.

Where I live it drops into the 70s at night so AC is mostly a daytime thing

What if you live in an area where your shit neighbor burns wood most of the year? It stinks especially in the winter and there's nothing I can do because be it's not illegal.

user, are you me?

Same problem here.

I keep my windows open whenever I can because I'm too much of a jew to turn on my air conditioning, even when its in the mid-90s.

Opening the windows you're obviously fucked, due to a fucking faggot neighbor, but I am not sure if there is something that would remove 100% of the smell from him burning that brought air into your house. I think it would still get through an air conditioner, but I am not 100% sure. I know how that can be though it makes it so hard to breath when you have someone doing that constantly, especially when you walk outside. People who do that 24/7 need a rope.

use a net thing on your window you git

Every day I hope this fat fuck dies. He has absolutely no respect for others. He smokes heavily so he doesn't care about fumes from other shit affecting others health.

i have to because fucking wasps keep magically appearing between the mesh and window somehow. i sleep on the second floor so i seriously don't know what the FUCK they're doing to get stuck in there, i haven't been able to keep my room window open during the summer for years now. every fucking year they come back and all sorts of flying shit just materializes inside there

there called screens you mongrol

There's this thing called AC user.

And I have to keep my windows closed 24/7 to keep flies mosquitos and wasps out.

>tfw no AC but also no flies or mosquitos
feels like a fair trade overall

this mold is actually the cause of a not good enough isolation, it seems that workers butchered the job when mounting the window or they did a shit job with the external walls, but i think its the windows fault considering its around its corner

Good. It might give me the strength to finally kill myself.

Thats the plan, also I have AC

My window doesn't open. There are big brackets screwed into the wall holding it shut. There's also a crack in the glass and it's not sealed, so all of the AC/heat leaks out and huge insects crawl their way into my room through a big hole in the window screen. I've been dealing with this for over a year and haven't said anything because I expect nothing to be done. Nothing ever happens. It's just another minor annoyance to accept as unavoidable.

Attached: 1545693889704.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

I have that, what happens if I lick it?

If I open my windows I would just get killed by the heatwave. Fortunately I have louvers, and I keep my fan always on.
Yes, I'm an eurofag and I don't have AC.

>Open your windows robots. You are literally killing yourselves being in a closed, unventilated room all day.

no. I have air conditioning and an air purifier thing. Also i wish it was killing me.

Attached: ca7e3b65-d3c8-4a77-9d6a-374597c5721b_1.848425fbf63f21552e8afc8a06855be7.jpg (450x450, 23K)

Im outside, at the train station. My window is allways open btw.