How can one look at this and think that these things are human? Or that race is just skin color?

How can one look at this and think that these things are human? Or that race is just skin color?

Attached: 1562996231936.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Well, one of the qualifiers for something being the same species is being able to create fertile offspring with each other. Which as I'm sure you all know isn't exactly uncommon. Subspecies, sure but in terms of biology, this is an innaccurate statement.

Attached: blacked-passing-me-around_320x362.jpg (320x362, 40K)

Ok what the hell is a human than

It's probably time to update our definitions then. Because calling these things "humans" is a real and serious insult to what a human actually is. And the fact that low IQ creatures can spawn abominations with whites is not a convincing argument, it's like something out of a twisted sci-fi novel. The spawn itself feels this too. Mixed "people" have intense anxieties regarding themselves and don't know what they are really. It's just sick.

Attached: 1562996415394.jpg (827x1241, 495K)

Where did everyone come from than

Not a monkey's butthole like niggers did, that's for sure.

>Changing science because of your feefees

Attached: source.gif (630x352, 1.98M)

I love how right wingers usually say "facts don't care about your feelings" to others, but don't think that applies to them.

Also these people aren't mixed, these are just black people who are albino.

Attached: BsyRNrYCUAANcnd.jpg (444x790, 48K)

Why do you hate black people so much? They didn't choose to be black.
Mixed people aren't a new creation. Hispanics exist and they don't suffer from identity problems. They formed their own group.

I said to change terminology and the definition of some words in the English language, you retard. How is your reading comprehension? On par with a literal monkey's it seems

They choose to be in white countries, ruining them in the process.

Glad I could see OP get his asshole obliterated before bed.

>ifniggerswerewhite.jpg

>They choose to be in white countries
Since when did black Americans descended from slaves choose to be in America?

Science is literally just defining things, changing the definition is changing science.

If ugly people aren't human, I got some bad news for you.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x240, 13K)

Since they made the conscious decision to stay here despite there being no form of restriction from doing so? Are you daft? Niggers aren't chained to the wall, they can leave at any time and go back to their negro paradise.

They choose not to, because being around niggers is awful and even niggers think so.

Using the same word for nogs and whites is just messed up and sickening. Nogs are not whites, and whites are not nogs. Is that well-defined enough for you?

And new scientific discoveries prove old ones wrong, all it takes is time. People believe one thing as scientific fact one day and 200 hundred years later they are proven entirely wrong.
Science is not Math, it is an ever evolving being.
Stop accepting a taboo aspect of science as definite fact and let the Chinese investigate as they have been for the last 20+ years. Chinese geneticists are years ahead of the West in terms of genetics science because no attitude of political correctness exists there. Give the Chinese time and they will prove you wrong as many "scientists" have been proven wrong in the past

Are you implying there aren't white people that look like this ?

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

They aren't the same thing, that's why there are separate words for them but they are still the same species. Black and white are good enough for people who don't think 90 is a good score for an iq test. Also, high-minded does not make what you're saying smart.

Most black Americans live around other black Americans or in heavily diverse areas. Which explains why the intermarriage rate between blacks is at 90%. You should know this, moron.

And why would they move to a whole different country when they were born and raised in America their whole lives?They have established their livelihoods here and their historical presence is set in America since the 1800s. You only hate blacks this much because Republicucks are slowly but surely losing political power and with changing demographics, the left will soon have a huge advantage over their politics. Stay triggered.

Albinos generally have other deformities

China is literally a totalitarian state with a social credit system. They also have a high suicide rate due to extreme pressure in schools and jobs. Most of the people living there are miserable as shit. But at least they're anti-pc

>They have established their livelihoods here
kek no they haven't

Yeah, but it's defined by real-world happenings and political correctness is a bad thing when it comes to science, because it's a very emotional viewpoint and "I don't want to black people to be defined as the same species as me because they're dumb and ugly" is on the same level of emotionalness.

>Chinese geneticists are years ahead of the West
You're joking right? Every few weeks another study is scraped off the face of the Earth because it's dead wrong or the Chinese government doesn't like it.

>You only hate blacks this much because Republicucks are slowly but surely losing political power and with changing demographics, the left will soon have a huge advantage over their politics. Stay triggered.
You say this as if it's a good thing, the Chinese are waiting for the USA to collapse under the weight of it's own diversity demographic, infighting will destroy this nation and leave it ripe for the taking, the Chinese have taken the Long March approach to the US and its affairs. You think because the Demos are in power that anything will get better? The US is on it's towards technological feudalism, and the Chinese will soon be our overlords. An entire nation divided by race/religion/sex/class is not a nation at all but a decaying corpse, the Chinese see this and are playing the long game.
Hey but at least the Republicans(jew cocksuckers) are losing right?
I know the day of the Chinamen is coming, maybe not even in our lifetime, but it will happen
Hey at least we're a diverse nation of no common identity, or shared collective idea of civilization but we have diversity!!!!

kys poItard

>"I don't want to black people to be defined as the same species as me because they're dumb and ugly"
It isn't just that though, no one has said that. It's problematic in practice, too, because when we use the same word for both, it leads to the misconception that we actually ARE the same, and that is what got us into this whole mess in the first place. Africans can't function in white societies, they never have and they never will be able to. Pretending that they can just leads to crime and misery, for both parties. It's not fair to them and it's not fair to us. They will never live up to the standard that is required for peaceful cohabitation, and the whole time whites will be suffering from the burden of caring for them and providing, through taxes.

The US is already controlled by by outsiders like Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Ps, even if China takes over the US (they wont) you will be long dead in your grave to even see it happening.

The US is already divided up by states. You realize that some of the whitest states in the country like Maine and Vermont vote blue?
Plus what is your idea of a shared collective idea of civilization? Not committing crimes?

Please don't group us all together under the same umbrella as this guy

Totalitarian state with a collective identity and aren't fractured by racial/religious differences
>high suicide rate
Japan's is higher, with no social credit system
Great thing about the Chinese is they aren't concerned with "emotions", that is a Western concept of civilization, they will surpass us and will eventually figure out the truth behind our genetics, that is after the take all the resources out of Africa
Also Blacks don't have to be "dumb and ugly" to be a different race than ourselves, it all comes down to their capacity for a long standing civilization, which not once they have had without outside interference.
>Every few weeks another study is scraped off the face of the Earth because it's dead wrong or the Chinese government doesn't like it.
They were the first to create genetically modified CRISPR children with approval of the PRC govt, they are 20+ years ahead of us. The time is coming soon, where are these scrapped studies btw?

>They were the first to create genetically modified CRISPR children with approval of the PRC govt, they are 20+ years ahead of us. The time is coming soon, where are these scrapped studies btw?
That's not 20+ years of anyone. That's just taking the west's work and applying it to embryos. Deleting the CCR5 gene isn't something the west couldn't do it's just no one knows the side effects

>How can one look at this and think that these things are human? Or that race is just skin color?
Looks
>the fact that low IQ creatures can spawn abominations with whites
Dumb
Again, we already have words that imply they aren't the same
>black
>white
I don't care, I'm not getting into politics or history or police practices with you because you wouldn't care or pay attention. I know you're eager to share how redpilled or "woke" you are but it's not worth my time. There are separate words and people have given them their own connotations. If you want to change those, go ahead but when you try and change scientific definitions for political reasons, you create a really terrible precedent.

>different race
No one is arguing race and you made a really interesting Freudian slip there when you said race instead of species.

Attached: 5274dce1ecad0426433c3c9c-750-926.jpg (750x926, 147K)

The US has those long standing ties with those nations as long as Whites are in power, once the "diverse" nation comes to power, I can see the dwindling of their relationship as well as our nation.
Ps I'm not White and yes they will take us over sooner than you think

What does state division have to do with the collective identity of a nation being subverted by demographic suicide?
The Whitest states in the USA only vote that way because they see themselves as still apart of the old US, run and controlled by Whites. There states are highly homogeneous and over 90% white. Once that falls apart and it will, I highly doubt they will continue to vote the same way.

Albino blacks look like yellow people lol. My neighbor used to say asians are basically yellow apes.

It's just a skin condition, clam down.

Attached: 1503282673231.png (657x527, 28K)

As you can see in the pictures, being a nigger is not just a skin condition. It makes them look just as stupid as they are.

>liberals consider these two people to be the same race
LMAO

Attached: 1543119289114.jpg (864x702, 369K)

Are you stupid or just ignore that there are other defects that generally come with albinism

>when lefties try to muster up an example of an attractive negro, they always pick the most white-looking one
do you realize how racist this is lmao

One is healthy and is wearing makeup.

Do you realize how stupid your statement is?

Attached: 1517927615085.png (809x722, 395K)

it's not tho
you can't post someone with all white features and in the same breath say that nogs aren't ugly as hell

>my opinion is a fact
wowee what's it like being retarded?

Attached: 1512411713440.png (784x754, 611K)

That black chick is mixed.

Pure blooded attractive nigs exist, but they are very rare and usually part of a specific tribes. For example south sudanese are much better looking than the rest of black africans.

Attached: e02a84d00f296a3bca5e0d21fac48d97.jpg (800x800, 56K)

>Because the beauty of the White Aryan female must not perish from the earth.
LMAO

Attached: 1537477632242.jpg (418x500, 81K)

this what happens when mix too much with different ethnicities
this supports Jow Forums's case that too much biological variation in one person can cause undesirable outcomes like horrible facial aesthetics, bad diet, weird teeth, stunted growth or poor psychological conditions like Anxiety disorders, including panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and phobias
Depression, bipolar disorder, and other mood disorders
Eating disorders
Personality disorders
Psychotic disorders, including schizophrenia
race mixing is horrible and you should never do it

>Black people have arms
>Aryan people have arms
Therefore, black people have arms because of their Aryan dna
These are just general traits

she look 100% pure German

Going by OP's logic, white people aren't human either :///

Attached: Mary Ann Bevan.JPG.gallery.jpg (550x737, 52K)

she looks like a fin + hungarian with some mongol in there to mix it up with dyed hair

Okay. Here's a 100% pure Germanic girl for you then.

Attached: 1551039584761.jpg (576x1023, 62K)

more like english species arent human and german woman

like I told you ugly face and acne usually means mixed, because some genes got incompatible with each other

>like I told you ugly face and acne usually means mixed, because some genes got incompatible with each other
Funny, I can provide a source on the exact opposite of what you said. Please post source on mixed race people having ugly faces and acne.

Attached: 1552775697151.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

Whites are decendants of Neanderthals, at least the ones from Northern Europe. West Africans arent human either. The real humans imo are decendants of Eastern Africa which spread to Mediterranean and the Middle East. The original Caucasian race and the cradle of civilization and religion. Just read some of ancient scripture about barbarians from north and the bantus from the west. Neither are natives in south america including the racially ambiguous ones nor asian mongoloids.

Because of the little Semitic blood. They are still an ugly species.

I don't have a source or anything it's just most of this shit is observable in real life and if you deny it, you need go out more :^)

>I don't have a source
Thought so.

Attached: 1548072004793.jpg (1440x2560, 640K)

your evidence is shit as well just look at the shit you posted unsymmetrical eyes, 5 inches of make up to hide her hideous face and shitty curly hair I am not even talking about possible plastic surgery

>white features

>dark skin
>flat nose
>big lips
>curvacious bodies
What exactly are the white features? 2 eyes a mouth and a nose?

Attached: beautiful-skin.jpg (500x595, 75K)