/drugfeel/

didn't see thread up edition

Attached: 1515355775845.jpg (438x438, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/Ga7NHBGOg-8bf-qyhobC_g
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smoking on some CBD Bud, to me its more enjoyable then Bud with a ton of THC in it because its a lot more mellow of a buzz.

Anyone know any RC sites that sell to the U.S ? Mostly interested in psychedelics

lysergi orginali

Thanks m8 , wish you didn't have to use crypto to buy though. The good old days of using a credit card are long gone for the most part.

i did 40mg 4aco dmt 3+ days ago, and since then i have had a constant headache. i cant smoke weed or jack off or walk too much or i get an intense annoying pain.
also i tripped 3 days after i tripped on acid, think my brain is fucked lads.

I think you're gay now

I love poppy tea so much. I wish it were socially acceptable like weed and alcohol, it's so much more pleasant.

Anyone have any tips to eliminate nausea when taking seeds with LSA in them? I really like the feeling but don't wanna puke my guts out.

i want a meth qt

Attached: meth qts.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

>smoking meth in 2019

I remember some user on Jow Forums that had hundreds of webms of girls smoking meth

how long does the high last when you smoke this shit?

Not very long I heard, you get a longer duration out of eating or snorting it. Only way I would ever use it would be eating it. Smoking is where to many people fuck up and get hooked.

bumping originally for originality's sake

>the elves are laughing at me again

Attached: Thats+not+pepe+its+his+autistic+brother+apu+apustaja+_79e2c14f7db9bd846e2e85878b75f720.jpg (657x527, 53K)

only a little hungover after last nights drink and smoke session. when I smoked I was 5 ciders in and read that massively increases thc in the bloodstream.
was very intense, started disassociating and sliping into almost a falling sensation. might do LSD soon on a high dose. usually couldn't just submit to intense feeling on drugs but I was very calm and happy to let the crazy feelings wash over me.

I keep seeing a jester in my trips and he always seem to make fun of me.
>Tfw even bullied during my trips

Took 100mcg of ald 52 about 40 minutes ago and decided to take about 300 mg of dxm on top of it about 10 minutes ago even though it would probably have been better to take it before. Is it safe to take 25-50 mg of dph for the nausea on top of it or will it potentiate the hell out of everything?

take more dxm and smoke weed

Don't have more dxm and don't have any weed. Have stopped weed because I tend to smoke it all the time and get nothing done. Wish I could control myself so that I could have some for these types of situation though.

I'm the only person I know that doesn't really enjoy MDMA. The first time was amazing, but every time after that It's been kind of lame experience. 50-100mg doesn't feel too much and if I go over that everything gets way too hazy and shaky.

yeah some dph is fine

Why the fuck am I so anxious about smoking DMT even though I smoked changa before and it was wonderful, also i'm in a good spot in life and free of depression lately. REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 12745-19354-9512.jpg (920x380, 69K)

what aspects are making you anxious? is it the loss of control completely for 15 minutes? are you going to try and break through?

/drugfeel/ Telegram group

Come friens, let's chat and trip together.

CIA bros welcome too.

t.me/joinchat/Ga7NHBGOg-8bf-qyhobC_g

Attached: 1562886074650.png (754x1004, 1.55M)

send me to the moon

Attached: 1557679132073.jpg (639x815, 145K)

I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING CANNABIS, DON'T MATTER IF IT'S GREEN OR BROWN.
WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY DEALERS AT????????????

Attached: JreC3cW.gif (390x379, 156K)

Yeah I'm aiming for a breakthrough and I'm anxious about having a full blown nightmare trip because of weed

with the exception of a little weed I crushed up last night and a few desperate drags on an empty vape cart I haven't been high for two or three days now.

I am planning on going 71.

Attached: 10945920_667257563396538_566553564_n.jpg (888x588, 69K)

Been off everything since dream went down, feeling like I'm going to have to find some nigger to sell me the goods. Alternatives? So far I've heard Nightmare and Empire idk if those are safe. lsd and bud help a fiend out

I don't know where to get lsd I heard the good shit has been gone for a long time since the guy who synthesized it first has been serving a life sentence.
also why don't you go to the store to buy bud?

illegal state :/

you aren't near a border or close enough to a legal state? aren't like half of them rec or medical by this point?

god I'd love to smoke meth with a girl
you're retarded mate, first of all, real LSD does still exist especially on the darknet
second of all, albert hoffman, the guy who first synthesized LSD, never was in any trouble for it and he died 15 years ago. but even if he was serving a life sentence for discovering a chemical, there are plenty of other people that can synthesize it

Have very few benzos left and have to wait till friday for my script.
been drinking and trying to save them until friday still feel like shit fuck me and i'm broke af

Got 4 bombs of 150mg mdma sorted for the upcoming months.

Keep rolling niggaz

They're laughing at you because you take yourself too seriously

take antimetics like Zofran or metroproca whatever you know what I mean

Anyone ordered from Nightmare before?

I feel that. I tried for weeks before I could get anyone to answer me, and even then they wanted 20 dollars a fucking gram. I did without for a while.

thanks user i've got a thing for girls with severe mental problems and attention seeking
going to beat my dick to that today

Attached: muhdick.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

>poppy tea
where does one buy unwashed seeds?
most of the stuff in supermarkets is fucking worthless one in twenty has any opium there
or are you using straws?

>Come friens, let's chat and trip together.
we're doing that here already

I agree user, that pic made me hard too. that's the kind of girl that would get obsessed with someone so badly that that person could beat the shit out of her and rape her and she'd like it

OP here, killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~xzs

Attached: IMG_37244839_3727272019.jpg (349x620, 23K)

ignore the spambot anons, this exact post with the link has been posted several times over the past week or so on multiple boards

I ran out of weed last night and told myself I would make an attempt to stop smoking. It's not even 7pm and I caved. Fuck sake.

Attached: nugs.jpg (643x604, 70K)

week 4 of being sober
can't stop thinking about opioids
it hurts boys

I've never touched them because I know I'd think about them for the rest of my life. I already do with speed. Hope it gets better fren.

funny thing is that i was doing codeine and tramadol
i can't even imagine what H and oxy bros have to go through

I'm almost through the little sample of heroin I got to try for the first time, used for days in a row and then stopped without issue, also really haven't craved it much because it wasn't that amazing or anything. opioids are probably too expensive for me to care about bothering with again

Evil Buzzkill

Why do people on the internet get so salty when you suggest that LSD can be really good for you?

LSD user: "OMG, LSD is so amazing! Best drug ever! It made me realize how beautiful the world is! It made me less scared of pain! I learned to take life less seriously! I make better grades because I appreciate learning about our world more! I have a better outlook on life! I finally understand social skills! I'm nicer to my family!"

Salty people: "DON'T DO DRUGS. Fucking degenerate druggie hippie. Drugs are bad, mmkay? You just think LSD revealed some secret truth when you're actually schizophrenic. You can't do hard drugs, you need to face reality. You can't be dependent on a drug to be happy"

So when I was 18 I had a short lived stint with DPH. About 4 700mg trips and now years later im seeing all this shit about it causing dementia. My country banned the substance shortly after this. Im not gonna wake up in my 50s one morning with dementia because of this am !?

on an edible and some H right now
a mix of some psychfags being obnoxious weirdos and straight-edge fags being angry at what other people choose to do for fun
but mostly the latter

>a mix of some psychfags being obnoxious weirdos
Because of these "enlightened psychonauts" you can't identify as an LSD user without someone saying "LSD doesn't make you smarter. It doesn't make you woke and enlightened and special. You only think you discovered from secret truth about reality because you fried your brain"

>Im not gonna wake up in my 50s one morning with dementia because of this am
you are
good news is you won't be able to comprehend it(because of the dementia)
you will get to live permanently in the place that you were so eager to visit that you took entire cases of allergy pills at once

I bought mdma for the first time and I don't have a reagent kit...

should I take 0.1g or wait and buy the kit and test it?

>its another LSD fap binge episode

help me

Attached: hhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

wait and test

don't you wanna know what it's like though

>tfw bipolar
>tfw can't drink, smoke weed, or use any other drugs

Attached: burz.png (562x642, 1.01M)

yeah, I think using LSD for "life lessons" or "secrets of the universe" is a bit of a slippery slope. It's definitely a really helpful thing and I've experienced it myself, but when you start to go overboard and trip several times a month and brag about how you are the greatest person in the world because you have everything figured out, you've become simply delusional
tl;dr I agree with you and hate straightedge fags but what they're saying isn't 100% false all the time

you are reddit

t. buttmad "psychonaut"

now I dont know if you are messing with me user

DPH is unironically really bad for you. the problem is that nobody listens and just think it's generic anti-drug fearmongering and think they're too badass to suffer consequences.

do it anyway you stupid boring faggot we're sick you complaining about it
protip: psychiatry is a jewish scam

Attached: 1463874112728.webm (404x720, 1.56M)

Who /stims/ here? Took some Adderall, listening to music, sketching.

feelsgoodman

Attached: 5659.jpg (900x898, 191K)

That's bull, I'm bipolar but I do coke on the reg in order to either get manic or stay manic

but am I gonna suffer consequences? I haven't touched it in 5 years. I stopped because I realized I wasn't actually enjoying it

I'm pretty big into coke, but I've heard meth is supposed to be a better high

Any stimanons with opinions?

no just forget about it
should be easy to do with dementia in any event

I am firmly trapped in the adderall cage right now to be desu honest

Taking 300uq lsd(maybe also weed) for the second time after 6 months, any good suggestions what to do on it to trip my balls off(links and pics welcome)?

Attached: 1561572632360.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

GOD DAMN IT user

origionallio

Attached: 1533480462472.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Last time I tripped I jerked off 3 times in less than an hour.

people seem to strongly prefer either amphetamines or cocaine.
By almost all measurable factors meth is a better high, yes. But your brain might be wired for coke to be your thing.

why would you want to
pkpkpok

Nah. Been wondering if it's safe too.

yeah I prefer amphetamines to meth, although to be fair I've never done massive tard doses of meth so maybe I've always missed out on intense euphoria or something. the high feels cleaner not to mention it is actually safer than meth since meth is neurotoxic

I was kind of lumping amphetamines and meth into the same category.
I'd probably agree that I prefer dextroamphetamine because it fucks with my thought processes less, but there's no question that meth gets you way more fucked up.
D-amp is probably more neurotoxic than widely believed. Usually when people are talking about meth neurotoxicity they're doing so in the context of addict MEGAdoses.

Becsuse it's awesome and makes me a social beast

addict MEGAdoses are the best though, especially with coke

fuckin 'a they are
Everyone likes to say that you can't get too high on d-amp because it starts to get unpleasant, but with the help of good friend satan (pictured here) my binge doses get stupit high.

Attached: 1550860000258.jpg (1595x1073, 224K)

There is not enough research but it is likely that you can still prevent dementia or at least slow it down by taking as much care as possible of your brain. Total sobriety, brain health pills, healthy foods, exercise, socializing, etc
stay off those shitty deliriants

This. Meth is certainly neurotoxic to a dangerous level but no one ever talks about how many other factors contribute to the damage as a side effect of meth. Sleep deprivation, malnutrition, hyperthermia (one of the absolute worst things for your brain, literally cooks cells to death) etc

About to smoke 54mg of dmt in a meth pipe, hopefully everything go alright

Attached: 13048-22219-13616.jpg (400x533, 72K)

of course i am messing with you, this drug causes those effects but you are special and it won't happen to you because you're a special snowflake and rules don't apply to you

What can I do with Tramadol, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Alprazolam, Methylphentide, Alcohol and a bunch of antipsychotics.

Beat insomnia ez pz

when i used to use i could smoke a fat bowl of it and I'd be high for 8 hours, eventually switched to eating it and it would last 12-16 hours

Which combination should I go for for a cozy high? Tramadol+Clonazepam?

No idea, all I know is that valium is the best benzo.

use the benzos to counteract the horrible physical side effects of a ritalin binge. Take the antipsychotics once you start hallucinating after being awake for a few days.

Thanks. What about Tramadol?

henlo, i am your friendly european non-CIA agent man. How to get the drugs?

Attached: 1560540311092.jpg (1124x1024, 610K)

Also should I just snort Ritalin?

are you serious....no you must be joking...