>The need to piss intensefies
>Get stuck behind some old man at a light
>COME UN HURRY THE FUCK UP
>My bladder can't take the pressure anymore
>Almost crying from how bad I have to piss
>Pull up to McDonald's, the inside is closed
>As soon as I realize this I piss myself like a fucking toddler
>Now I'm in the parking lot crying and eating my cheeseburger

I have to go back home and walk by my family watching TV no way to dodge them WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO user?

Attached: ptkcMzA.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Wait until the pee dries, OP.

Any idea on how long that would take?1

If it's hot out it should take maybe an hour. It will go faster if you are out in the air, assuming you can do that and no one will see you. Another option is to buy a fuck ton of McDonalds and carry the bag in front of you.

Ok, I think I can buy that much time. I'm going to have to sleep covered in piss though because I'll wake up my family if I shower fuck. This just gets worse

sneak in if they are asleep, change your clothes, and take a whore bath (washcloth and sink water)

Attached: 8BDCBDC9-6001-410D-BAF7-F5DE1DE1E7DA.jpg (750x432, 42K)

cant you just tell them you pissed yourself? i would tell them even if they didnt noticed

My uncle was still awake, just him luckily. He was too engrossed in his phone to notice. Snuck right by bim

Thank god, now I can finally get some sleep knowing you made it safely.

Yep, now I'm just sitting at my computer, my thighs covered in piss. Contemplating what life choices brought me to this very moment

How fucking loud is your shower that it would wake someone up?

do a whore's bath like this user suggested. It's at least something.

Not too loud, but it shares a wall with my aunt and uncle's room, and my aunt wakes up from anything. She's an incredibly nice person, but she is a ln absolute mean hearted bitch if someone wakes her up. So I can't take that chance.

Jesus christ you dont wear diapers like the rest of us? This shit always happens to the rest of us on this board. Why do you think theres mommy threads user?

Shouldn't have spilled your coke in your lap user

That's actually really good! I should've thought of that!

I'd be pissed if I were you

It's what I'd have done.
Just walk into the house bitching about other drivers being assholes and about how the other asshole made me spill my mountain dew all over myself when they cut me off

Next question, how the hell do I get the smell of piss out of my car? We're going on a family trip in it next week

>how the hell do I get the smell of piss out of my car?
My first instinct is pic related since its a pretty normalfag thing to do, I would assume?
Do normalfags fabreze the shit out of everything because I imagine normalfags blasting everything with fabreze

Attached: 71p6e3qEaCL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 12K)

>"family"
>afraid to tell them an amusing thing that happened to you that is a little embarrassing

You don't have family. You have blood-acquaintances.

Attached: 1562990923657.jpg (2336x2232, 676K)

>Mcdonalds is closed
>Cant even whip his dick out before his bladder releases
Pathetic.