I'm a khhv and i'm planing on seeing a prostitute before my 23rd birthday (which is next septembre). Any tips...

I'm a khhv and i'm planing on seeing a prostitute before my 23rd birthday (which is next septembre). Any tips? and what should i expect. Also i noticed some services offer kissing and i wonder what experienced anons think about that

Attached: 21181482.jpg (460x499, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/tsai_919/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whooooooo the fuck is pic related? she is perfect

no idea. Saw her posted on here a couple of months ago

virginity is precious dont throw it away to a literal fucking whore
what are you retarded?

Attached: sexual partners and divorce risk.png (231x218, 9K)

instagram.com/tsai_919/?hl=en

qt located

don't jerk of for 5 days before you go
go for a high end prostitute with good reviews, there are review sites in america
I kissed prostitutes, keep in mind those where on tens of cocks before you so whatever, some find the filth hot
better to fuck a prostitute than remain a virgin, I remember how desperate I was as a virgin

>khhv
Oof, hopefully you dont get performance anxiety. If you think you might, get some Sildenafil just in case. This will avoid embarrassment and money lose

No girl wants to be with an inexperienced autist. At least this way if i ever get a gf i'll know what the hell i'm doing in bed

I have some prescribed benzos i plan on taking beforehand. I have it all planned out dude

was fooling 'round /r9k right before jerking off, now with this faggot red pilling me with that shit i wont be able to nut in a month. 22yo virgin

I've went once, I paid upfront, she had a smile and took the lead. Overall enjoyable experience, the small talk was nice, talked about the season and her original country.

Bring some extra cash if you want some particular shit done. My girl wanted $20 extra for no condom BJ for example

Generally I take any extra unneeded shit out of my wallet just in case and keep as little on me when I go to the hotel

At least sell your virginity to a demon and get some cool magic spells instead of literally throwing it away to a disposable whore

>At least this way if i ever get a gf i'll know what the hell i'm doing in bed
No you won't.

Ok but at least i'll know where to put my penis

sex doesn't really bother me that much anyway. I just don't like the stigma of being an adult virgin

>losing virginity to a prostitute
don't do it, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life

>*cough cough*
>it was so good staying a virgin until I die

said no one

Attached: file.png (396x264, 186K)

protip : you won't be able to hump in rythm if you aren't used to have sex unless
so train your hips before you go, or it'll be awkward

Attached: Qmd2PWWyGwSDRRPgKMfeAR8VM2tpsBdLsouFdwW3tKAoqf.jpg (1067x1600, 176K)

yes but if you only fuck hookers you will feel even worse because you were never able to attract a woman on your own, that will be a very extremely painful fact to know about yourself when you're old

fucking hookers will not stop you from finding whatever dream wife you wanted
don't act like virginity is some prize women cherish or even help you in any way

by your logic hookers will help you find a gf, it won't, you'll only get used to getting pussy the easy way

>by your logic hookers will help you find a gf
I never said that, but you would have liked if I implied that, which I didn't

>you'll only get used to getting pussy the easy way
that's what you want to believe, it doesn't work this way

>that's what you want to believe, it doesn't work this way
brilliant non argument, you are very likely to get addicted to whores if you're a khhv and have a lot of money to spend, if you want to get a girlfriend you're gonna have to go out and talk to women, not buy services that fake relationships

holy fuck i dont even like asian girls but i wouldnt pull out

>brilliant non argument
already buttmad heh

>you are very likely to get addicted to whores if you're a khhv and have a lot of money to spend
literally "stop enjoying things with your money you make me feel uncomfortable!!"

> if you want to get a girlfriend you're gonna have to go out and talk to women, not buy services that fake relationships
no one goes to hookers believing he will get a relationship out of it or that he will get better at picking up chicks
going to hookers doesn't not hinder in any way to get a gf, better to be loveless than loveless and sexless

you sound more like some \guy in denial, you still have some whiteknight tendencies in you, sorry