Saki, please come back. I'll give back your proxy and maybe a little something extra. I want to spoil you

Saki, please come back. I'll give back your proxy and maybe a little something extra. I want to spoil you.

Attached: Gênée.png (600x600, 120K)

>implying this isn't just bait to dox him even further
Yep, the femoid menace strikes again. How much money are you trying to blackmail out of him?

I don't want his money. I'm no whore for 10 dollars or something. I actually spent 100 on a proxy for him.

Attached: Prise d'Otage Au Pouvoir.png (600x600, 324K)

A hundred dollars for his information and a chance to dox him

I wonder why neither of you thought of using bitcoin instead. Is it because you wouldn't have had as much control over him once the transaction was made? I really don't want to believe you're such a terrible person.

Also he a dummy for using an email that was clearly not a throaway.

The trick wasn't with his email, but the one I gave him. Had he logged in, I would have known his location. I changed all the passwords now, so it doesn't matter. I didn't use bitcoin, because I'd have to set up Coinbase again and it takes some time. I just wanted to give him a proxy, he would've used it on alcohol and smokes instead. Not to mention he most likely has no way to receive it anyway.
I won't dox my sweetie. I just wanted to make sure how he lied to me.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

You're literally a paranoid schizophrenic, your outlook changes on a fucking dime. One minute he's your sweetie, the next you hate him and are going to dox him. I don't blame him for bugging out, you're fucking nuts.

I don't hate him. I just want to trust him. He is precious to me.

Attached: 7.png (600x600, 191K)

Can you shut the fuck up?

-af

Attached: 1458286435525.jpg (511x778, 51K)

You SPENT $100 ON A PROXY FOR HIM? What the hell are you even trying to do?

I wanted him to post again. He was very sad when they rangebanned him. It hurts to see my sweetheart miserable.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

But what is all of this nonsense about the email, you apparently trying to dox him, and why did you even get him a $100 proxy when there are many free VPN options and proxies out there?

that is nice you care about people.
Want to be friends?

he will never trust strangers online again after this, you know that do you?

None of the free options work as well as a paid rotating proxy. It's been almost half a year and they're still no closer to actually banning me. And money is no concern for me.
Right now I just want my Saki back.
Well he shouldn't anyway.

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 333K)

Also, who is this "saki", is he a guy you met on here and then talked with on discord or something? And what is the deal with the emails?

Why do fags always do this? This is a good example of why men shouldnt fall for men who anime avatarfag on this place.

He's an avatarposter who made very wholesome and nice threads with Saki from Zombieland Saga.

Attached: 8.png (600x600, 121K)

And what is the deal with all of these accounts and emails? You seem to be avoiding that topic.

Mmmh, I don't know exactly what you mean with all the email thing as I have never used SmartProxy before. And you're right he'd have used it on booze and cigs instead, in fact he showed he had money to spend right after he started posting again.

>I just wanted to make sure how he lied to me.
>I just want to trust him.
I feel you, not going to give you shit here. But this was a very dumb way to go around it. Trust is earned, somehow you earned enough of his for a moment but apparently you had to know exactly where he lived. What if he lied not because of you, but because you were talking out in the open here? Had you politely waited a bit more and chatted with him through email he may have eventually opened to you.

Also I hope you understand the fact you lied about your gender for months played a role in this, how can you trust someone like that?

He started out making posts shitting on you. I'm not surprised that you pretended to like him in order to lower his guard and get his personal info, after all, you've always said that your goal was to dox people.

this was her plan all along, poor Saki, was naive enough to fall for it.

Basically I could reset his email without his knowledge. I urged him to change both proxy and email passwords, but that would require him to log into his email, which would have shown his approximate location to me since I could actually circumvent any change of passwords. If that didn't work it might be possible to know his IP from history of whitelisted IPs used on the proxy service, but I'm not sure if that's even possible, since I didn't buy him the proxy with the intention of doing any of this.
No, he was just joking around. He was actually very friendly to me.

Attached: Confort.png (600x600, 103K)

Oh I see not interested in being friends? :(
for the best I'd get bored of you for some reason in a few hours and stop talking to you for days until I feel extremely lonely again. Is there a mental disorder associated with that or am just weird.

Attached: 20181130_014653_IMG_5043.jpg (1366x982, 111K)

I have this theory Aiste is pushing everyone away on purpose, one constant is she has been mentioning again and again how afraid of commitment she is. So she doesn't want the same people in her threads, yet can't bring herself to be extra rude to drive them away and noone but Saki has been naive enough to be made an example of what happens when you trust her too much, even when you're nice to her. At the same time she refuses to use a trip or anything to filter her, it makes no sense but this is a paranoid schizo. What the actual fuck.

Seriously Aiste why don't you go to leddit or CC, or even pay for pseudo therapists like those on 7cups? You just want people to be nice to you no?

You are weird. Yet I still stalk you. Why cant you want to be crazy stalkerish with me.

Attached: 20190316_102732_IMG_6800.png (600x600, 221K)

I hate commitment too. I wouldn't stay with one person for too long. It scares me. I'd feel trapped and abused.
You're making it too complicated. I'm just an attention whore. Everyone who uses an avatar, name or a trip is. Absolutely no exceptions, no matter what they say. Just remember that. But I still want my Saki to come back to me.
I don't stalk people.

Attached: Harbinger.png (600x600, 114K)

I dont hate commitment. I just get bored of talking to people, I have no idea why either I just lose interest, they could be talking about the time they saves the president from death and I wouldn't find it interesting if its past my limit. It's very emotionally draining as well to talk to people I find it worse online as opposed to real life. Still bad in real life too though.

Attached: 20181118_115928_IMG_4751.jpg (640x905, 36K)

that's what you get for giving money to a random internet stranger

why the hell didn't you just tell him to buy his own proxy? don't you two communicate on discord?

Attached: fu_smug.jpg (127x128, 7K)

>attention whore
>hates orbiters
really makes you think

I get what you mean. Though it's much harder for me in real life. I'm also a bit scared of people.
I didn't give him any money, just the proxy. He has absolutely no use for it except to post here, so that's not why he left. He wouldn't have bought his own proxy, since he's just a poor neet.
The kind of attention you get from orbiters is absolute trash.

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

Aiste, do I deserve to find love? I'm having a really rough night, and I'm debating deleting all my profiles (among doing other things). You've been nice to me for the most part in these threads though and the few friends I talk to arent online. I could just use some kind words I guess...

Attached: 1557760786838.jpg (567x545, 59K)

I think it's easier in real life because it's a lot easier to not respond or to go distracted online. And it's also easier to hurt people and not see the ramifications thus making ghosting easier.
Thsn I get super bored and lonely though. I haven't talked to anyone i know outside of family for 3 months, I have talked to a few people online but no more than a few days before I got bored and stopped. I want uni to start again.

Attached: Qk3Vriv_d.jpg (640x360, 25K)

I told you

I assblasted him so he left

Attached: 238904234.jpg (444x444, 47K)

I don't know what you deserve, user. What you get probably is that. Doesn't mean you can't change it. I get what I get because of how I am. You either change that or you don't. Either way, it'll be what you deserve.
I haven't really talked to people except for cashiers either (and I REALLY hate that too). All the things you say about online interactions, actually make it easier for me. But only in places like this. I can't even go on Discord because I'd still feel forced to respond to people there. Besides, most discordfags are cancerous predators.
No, you didn't. Stop talking nonsense about him, you smug bitch.

Attached: Undēina.png (600x600, 332K)

I think I get it now, you created a third email account for him to use and you had it's password (that you shared with him) plus probably a 2 step verification phone number set up (so you could circumvent pass changes). He didn't log in out of fear of something like this happening. Well he ain't as dumb as I thought. I don't know, you both could have used a fourth throaway account to make the final exchange and be done with it, or he could have simply logged in from a mobile IP. Good plan either way. For now I think he's safe if he just walks away silently, it seems you didn't use a throwaway on the first exchange either so at least he has some dirt on you.

Poor guy just wanted to be nice, why did it come to this?

You made him forget his picture lel

>You made him forget his picture

this user knows

Attached: 20395835.jpg (720x1024, 78K)

I'm good at not talking to cashiers. I just give them this look. It's sort of a "really" lookcbut your eyes are dead. One time I was buying 3 12 packs of dr pepper and chasier asked if I'm having a party. I looked them in the eyes with the look and said nothing. I hate talking with strangers which is why I dont like america. Everyone is so friendly here random strangers will asl how your day is going.
and if I try to converse with people I know I find it hard because I dont see a point. Idk for some reason I just cant talk to people online for long periods of time.

Attached: 20190316_175714_IMG_6909.png (600x849, 692K)

It was an email required to register for the proxy. I had a throwaway number attached to it and knew the security question. He could've changed all that info had he bothered to log in, I think. I changed all the passwords so he doesn't have access to anything right now. He can still contact me on his throwaway, since I have no use for it in doxing. I was just bluffing.
They don't really talk to you here. Just ask if I want a bag and a receipt. I still don't like that though. I couldn't shop at all if they also tried doing small talk. I don't think I'd survive in America haha.

Attached: 1.png (600x600, 88K)

>I was just bluffing.
Literally why??? Do you want him back or not? Jesus

Attached: 1555750039634.gif (300x351, 61K)

I wanted him to be truthful with what the thought of me.

Attached: Perçant.png (600x600, 371K)

he knows you're a manipulative nigger, hence why he'll never post identifiably again.
t: already talked to him about this.