Add fembot on discord

>add fembot on discord
>she barely talks
>expects me to start and carry every conversation on my own
>she's busy doing something else all day and rarely responds on time
>dont take friendship with her as seriously anymore since she's clearly not interested
>she starts calling me sweetie and cutie to get me talking to her daily again

Do fembots think that every guy in here is a fucking retard orbiter? No wonder you're all so miserable and can barely make lasting relationships. At least be a normie if you're trying to pull off that normie shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_15405043879607982.jpg (474x708, 213K)

That's why I don't "date", anymore. I just do whatever and let friendships develop naturally like they're supposed to, the modern dating system is destructive and unnatural.

So let me get this straight: you find a woman, you ask her if she wants to date you AND THEN you get to know her? What kind of fucking retarded dating structure is that? Unnatural and self-destructive. You're already supposed to be good friends by the point that you're even willing to consider dating.

This, but I haven't been in a relationship (I dunno of online counts). I don't follow on the friendship part I just nodd and say yes to avoid conversation it's become so bad that I believe what people tell me at face value (not crazy belief, just a casual ohh or hmmm)

add me on discord im a cute girl who will ignore you 90% of the time unless you gift me stuff.
Cvnka#6666

You're probably boring as fuck lol

Give me her discord I'll do it for you bruv

just ask to see her feet

I have ghosted guys on discord before but if they message me first I WILL reply. Honestly I find that guys want to get pictures from you and when they dont get them they are less interested. To the point they wont reply even after I message them. Most of the time we will live far away so I cant give them a relationship anyway. Which is a deal breaker most of the time

Where are you from?

origenal post

post your age and sexual history

p-please fembot just a crumb of pussy..

Because if you try to "get to know" her before you start dating you end up n the friendzone.

That is how relationships form, by getting to know somebody. Slow burning love

Australiana, everyone in aus on here is from Brisbane or Melbourne
22 never had a boyf. If you start off like this no wonder your discord trannies arent invested

why haven't you had a boyfriend yet?

u wan sum fuk? drop discord

I'm going to strangle you. I've had enough of fembot whores seeking attention on my fucking board. Post your naked body for me to beat off to or get the fuck out and take your orbiters with you.

Attached: 1562383766386.jpg (401x372, 24K)

>Australiana, everyone in aus on here is from Brisbane or Melbourne

>tfw Perth

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

post your discord server

Do you live in WA?

Yep. That's been my experience with any fembot here. Kinda sucks cuz it really puts you in the mindset that any women you encounter are either boring or don't want anything to do with you. Honk honk:(

>6 replies to the fucking roastie

Fucking pathetic

>Honestly I find that guys want to get pictures from you and when they dont get them they are less interested.
Bingo because what else do bitches have to offer

Exactly. Since when are fem"bots" different from any other roastie

None of these, it is a big world. Never any hope in those zeemap threads either

Cyborg. Once you have your first tastes at normieville you will think differently maybe. Being angry and sexist isnt going to get you a decent gf and doesnt make you woke or superior

Have not tried to seek one out yet

What do you mean by cyborg and the rest of what you wrote, retard?

If you're implying I should try to get the normies life, I'm not a virgin and I've relationships before. Moron

Good luck on your journey through life friend. Hope you find someone someday, if you ever want to.

Impure and an asshole

this is an ugly tranny do not add