Attached: Rofeel.jpg (3877x2823, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1149840090031624192
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48720809
youtube.com/watch?v=iKXx8jTgaRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 and a half hours from Wigan to Altrincham on the train

Who needs cars bro

I used to be socially broken and mummy had to take me to the job centre to explain that I was a spacker :(
But I got better and now girls sometimes say I am cute.

Attached: 1337423722089.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

reposting for new bred

And how does that exactly entitle you to a free house when people who work full time struggle to get housing?

What did Tim mean by this

mobile.twitter.com/TimmyUk/status/1149840090031624192

There's no entitlement. If you build it (a job centre) they will come

>tfw you can feel a spot growing under the skin but you cant pop it yet

he means he's a big vile racist spacker who should be locked up

they are white trainers, won't they get scuffed up?

>Find out a friend is racist

Attached: yikes2.png (512x512, 79K)

>severe sensitivity to bright lights that give me migraines
Shitposts in front of a screen all day and I suspect you have lights in that free house of yours
>severe sensitivity to noise that sends me into fits of rage
You have control over your actions. Nothing forces you to go mental. Instead of being disciplined you got told you had a mental illness.
>no social skills at all with gave to face people and often just shut down in public places
Define "shut down" please
>inability to regulate stuff like personal hygiene and feeding myself, need to be reminded to do simple stuff (I just kind of go into a stupor and people need to remind me to do stuff)
You literally have your own fucking free house mate. If you were that bad you would be in assisted housing.
>inability to concentrate for any extended period of time
Spends all day shitposting and can self diagnose illnesses on the internet for hours.
>severe depression which leaves me unable to get out of bed, psychiatrist says its a side effect of having autism that many autistic people have
The reason you can't get out of bed is because your a lazy cunt.
>inability to explain my thoughts to other people face to face in any sort of coherent manner
The fact you can coherently post and argue here proves you know how to socialize. Just admit that you are fat lazy and bone idle.

Watching NGE

Not that good

nah should be alright, used to chuck mine in the washing machine when i was still a virgin and wore white trainers

I knew Moni was the worst poster of all time but this just concretes it even more.
I literally think it is "too deep" for you lmao

>claims to be an authority on anime
>has never seen NGE

I like Madoka though, best show of the 21st century

>boasts on his blog about getting a platinum trophy on a game he used a guide for
the ride never ends

I struggle to believe that a single person can be this loathesome unintentionally.

would any of you lads feel genuinely sorry if poley killed himself after a particularly nasty post you made about him?

Nah mate, anyone still shitting themselves in their late-twenties is of no loss to the world

fair dinkum gonna throw some shrimp on me barbie mates

going to make an omelette for breakfast i reckon lads

I used to have a girlfriend when I was 18, we were both virgins at the time.
She came round often but we never really did anything other than kiss, maybe a bit of fondling.
Long story short I caught her and my 16 year old brother in bed together when I got home from school early one day.
I beat him half to death and never saw her again. My dad almost knocked me out. Once the dust had settled my brother apologised and my dad said it's better I found out now what she was like. I've never forgiven my brother for this, and haven't had a girlfriend since.
Everyone seems to have forgotten but I don't think I'll ever get over it. He acted like she led him on but knowing what he's like he was the one who turned her.
I don't know where I'm going with this other than the resentment builds inside me each day, every time I see my brother having fun with a woman I remember and it makes me furious. I think he thinks we're ok now, since it's been over a decade, but it's not. I'm going to end up doing something very bad one night.

Yeah, I'd feel like it was a shame. Everyone deserves a chance to become a better person. I fear s/he never will, but I remain hopeful that if s/he truly desired to do so, self-improvement is possible. Putting aside ego and being of service to humanity and the world.

I've tried to generate a post like this for years but I just can't find anything that really gets to him.
He's just oblivious.

>Everyone deserves a chance to become a better person
Except poley has had plenty of opportunities and chooses not to change.

In order to move past this, you need to take an honest and unflinching look at your own role in this. How you treated the girl, how you treated your brother, how you treated your family. You can overcome this trauma but you must accept responsibility and release your resentment. Then, you must apologise. Your soul will be liberated.

We've been through this before Moni, I remember you saying that it was 'dated' and '2deep4u'. You're such a pleb it hurts

You should cut your family off completely and start life again

Attached: 2540076170001_5966949230001_5966941719001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

And should be granted plenty more. Indefinite. Forgiveness is key.

I have nothing to apologise for. I was a model boyfriend.
If it hadn't been for him who knows where she and I would be now, even if we had broken up I wouldn't be a virgin at nearly 30 or have a crippling distrust of women.

I wish I could. If I'm ever able to move out that's exactly what I'd do.

That's a comforting lie. No one is perfect. No one is a model anything. Like it or not, you did make mistakes. It's easier for you to externalise your suffering. This is not to say that you weren't grievously wronged - far from it - but you were not blameless.

Why don't I have the balls to quit my job. I have enough money to get by for at least 7-8 months with no income by my calculations

Good morning lads. Stayed round this girls house last night. She's making me chinese breakfast noodles whilst I lay in her bed.
We didn't have sex. But I was wanked off. She's on her period and she also said she never has sex without a condom. So. That's probably the end to this romantic encounter. She also called me fat.
Meant to be seeing 40yo chinese milf later.
The things we do to fill the void.

Attached: 20190713_111935.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

The grass isn't always greener lad.

>it's my fault my brother seduced my virgin gf and got her into bed

Yeah ok mate if you're trying to wind me up you're doing a great job.

Another girl irrevocably damaged by you Shut In.
When will you grow up and settle down?

>mfw my brother has huge crush on goth girl in high school.
>She is autist and doesn't care
>He dates her fat ugly friend instead
>Cheats on fat ugly friend with other fat ugly friend
>Still obviously wants that goth pussy
>Constantly invites her over with his gf "haha she's just fun haha" gf is completely obvlivious
>Goth girl is more interested in Chad little brother (me)
>Get to fuck her on his living room floor
>Date her for a while but break up
>His fat gf breaks up with him for a 50 year old man
>He is now "best friends" with my ex
>Sleeps in her bed and everything
>NEVER fucks her
>Talks shit about me behind my back to her
>Eventually gets another fat stupid gf and she hates goth girl because she's skinnier and better looking so brother abandons her
>I pick up the pieces
>Get occasional handies from her while she seethes at other girls who text me even though she IS NOT JEALOUS and DOES NOT LIKE me
Thus ends the story of my cuck brother

Attached: 1290375368625.jpg (331x319, 48K)

You sound like one of those religious nutters. Why should people who continuously make bad choices have infinite forgiveness? The truth is that some people will never learn.

What's more likely an 18 year old seducing a 16 year old or a 16 year ild seducing an 18 year old?
You need to let it go lad. Holding on to this for ten years is really unhealthy.
Don't mean to sound blunt but grow up a bit and take responsibility for your own life.

If you're being wound up, that's good: it indicates that there's a reality that you're being confronted with and it is making you uncomfortable. Defensive. It fills you with rage, because it's an attack on your narrative.

I am not saying it's your fault. Definitely not. But you did have some responsibility for some of the things that went wrong - even if it's only the way you dealt with it. That much, at least, is obvious: you remain bitter and haven't been able to move on. He is happy and healthy, and you are not. That is because you cling to your resentment, and it is destroying your life. You alone have the power to change that. It's for you to make the decision to do so, or you can dig in and, as you indicated, tear him down as well. Destroy both of your lives rather than accepting that he wronged you, but he doesn't have a right to take your future happiness. You're the one harming yourself here - not him. You're no longer in that situation. You're choosing self-pity because it comforts you even as you cripple yourself.

Can't imagine it being worse than what it is now, and if I take a couple months off I'll be able to re-set my head and come back stronger.

Takes me almost an hour to get from South Manchester to Altrincham on the tram. Wouldn't bother especially because Altrincham is shit.

fuck is this edition?

It's winding me up because you're reminding me I can't change the past and that things could be completely different for me, and because of something I had no control over it's apparently my fault? Fuck you dude, you're an idiot.

I'm only doing it for wagie Reasons, public transport is a joke. Laughable that people mock those who own cards

Why did you batter him and not her?

She betrayed you just as much.

He's done an absolute number on you lad, and he's entirely correct. You can't change the past, you can only change your mindset. It's been 10 fucking years

You can't change the past. You can change the future. Things can be completely different from you, if you let go of the past. The Serenity Prayer may help you:

>God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change
>The Courage to change the things I can
>And the Wisdom to know the difference

All these normies attacking user when he was betrayed by both a roastie and her own fucking brother.

I hope one day you manage to cut your family off and start fresh lad

His own brother *

Thank you. Probably the only reasonable reply I've had.
Wish these normies would fuck off tbqh.

Was thinking the same lad, normies are amoral creatures one and all.

>too old to join the air force

I do get your reasons lad. I've done it a handful of times now. Sometimes it worked out sometimes it got worse.
Just make sure you don't spiral into a pit of despair when you're not working. Try to relax and use the time of positively if you do.
What sort of job you got at the moment?

Up /norf/ the doors on trains aren't even sealed. What happens in winter or when it's raining

Attached: 15630155602544557550372594376823.jpg (1088x1920, 671K)

Nah no one deserves it lad I feel sorry for you, fuck the normies and fuck your normie family. I think the real problem is being born into a family of soulless NPCs who will NEVER understand your problems
>"why don't u just get over it lol :)
FUCK them run away and avoid normalfags

>what do we do with children who constantly misbehave?
>let's teach them how to use violence effectively!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-48720809

Recommendations for history books?
I prefer narrative styles.

I've never ridden a Pacer before. I really want to though for the novelty, before they're removed from the network.

Brits: Wahey
Americans: Yehaw
Chinks: Huawei

Korea is Japanese.

Surprised they're still in use in the 21st century

The Last Days of Hitler is good if you like drama and politicking.

I'm giving another chance, Netflix redubbed it so there may be some improvements

>The Last Days of Hitler
You just know that Adolf found his dog at his missus in the bunker, and that was the real reason he shot them. Then, faced with having been cucked by Chad Thunderknot, he took his own life. Tragedy, really.

How the fuck did I rejected from farmfoods? I said I can work whenever and I like literally 30 seconds from it. Hm..

I started counting calories recently and it turns out my diet is okay, I just drink way to much booze and pop. A couple cans of lager has fucking loads of calories.

Hello again
As per our conversation we have made today, please see the revised package price as below

PACKAGE PRICE = 4350 Euro including
Rhinoplasty (nose job)
Aquafiller injection on the forehead in order to perform a more round and elegant look
Aquafiller injection on tip of the chin (in order to perform the best chin proportion and elegant look)
Bood tests and necessary analyzes
1 night hospital stay
6 nights hotel accomodation for 2 people including breakfast
Istanbul Airport Hotel Itanbul Airport transportations
Welcoming service at the airport
Hotel Hospital Hotel transportations

Apart from this I will let you know about the additional Adams Apple price.

Hope to see you soon. Have a nice day

youtube.com/watch?v=iKXx8jTgaRY

GOOOOOOOD MOOOOOOOORNING BRITFEEEEEEEL

When is this happening?
When we will have photos of the catastrophic result?

>2 people

Can I go with you?
For moral support.

Come with me to Turkey and see for yourself

If you'd apologise to me I would.

>going budget for life altering facial surgery

Attached: 1504354860159.png (713x611, 26K)

he'll come back looking like cola

Yes! Need to pay for your own flight though, it's no more than 400 quid, quite the bargain for a week in such a hot tourist destination

Sorry

Is it really budget or just standard pricing for a less wealthy country?

It's only 400 quid can't you cover it?

>4 grand for plastic surgery in Instabul

This is definitely not going to be a disaster

Moni is the hotel a double room, one room with 2 beds or two single rooms?

I'll pay half

It's mostly just fillers, the price for the nose job is standard

I don't know the details

Realistically though, how much worse could things get?

if it's only 400quid lad why dont you pay?

At most

Might be able to find cheaper flights

>200 quid for a week holiday to Istanbul where I could fuck at leat ten different (hot) women desperate for white dick
>all hinges on whether I have to share a room with a pakistani sex offender

Shit. Genuinely conflicted.

Moni if I come to Turkey with you can you promise that you won't try and get me to bum you while we're there?

I fear that I may be a weak man. Easily cowed and subverted. And a weak man is slave to his vices to escape his powerlessness. A paradox really.

We're supposed to be friends and I'll be there for emotional support. 400 isn't a lot to Moni but it is to me on bennies.

You will most likely need to share with me but there could be twin beds

The exact type of hypothetical people come up with in the pub. IMO stick to your principles, whatever they may be.

>cameras in toilets
>piss in drinks
>sharing a bed that he masturbates in

OK, it's entirely your own choice
It probably would be best I not do anything physically strenuous so soon after surgery

Have we met before?

More than once.

Moni if you pay for the flight, throw in a couple of hundred spending money and give me a blowjob each night I'll go.

Got it, would be a bit uncomfortable bringing someone so much younger than me since I'll be presenting you as my bf to the surgeons assistant

Would still be up for covering half the flight costs though, look up cheap flights for late August or September

>I'll be presenting you as my bf to the surgeons assistant
Y tho

>the desperation
oh dear

Attached: 1503592329814.png (473x500, 8K)

>I'll be presenting you as my bf to the surgeons assistant
No, you won't.
I'll be sightseeing in the day and at bars in the evening picking up women. We will see each other only in the morning before you go to surgery.

For appearances sake, don't want her to think I'm an virgin