Femanon, why aren't you a Hero of the Soviet Union yet?

Femanon, why aren't you a Hero of the Soviet Union yet?

Attached: fdc386905890ccd6a2287ba64fb23005.jpg (959x960, 82K)

because every single commie deserves the worst death that is physically possible. I myself am suicidal, however if i was locked in a room with a commie with two bullets i would shoot the commie twice in the knee caps and the i would proceed to hit him to death with the gun. That's how much i hate commies

Attached: 1558228760119.jpg (524x525, 109K)

>be an angry incel because of capitalist exploitation
>but I'll protect this system that makes me suicidal with my life!
cuck

i'm not an angry "incel" because of the capitalist system, lad. My country was fucked by the commies and i will never forgive them for that. I sincerely hope every single communist that still exists on this damned rock will suffer the worst death possible.

>commies
Gouge their eyes out and then castrate them - to all them since equality. Also fuck kikes.

Attached: 06b79c67bf08e04692139c418d5e7486.jpg (355x400, 62K)

>because ev-
BANG BANG

Attached: 1562257082822.jpg (1080x1266, 164K)

if you live in eastern europe then it's not shit because of the communists, it's shit because the people in eastern europe are shit, those places are still shitholes and were always shitholes because they're filled with selfish, petty, contentious shitty people that always cause a spiral of corruption and poverty

BASED. Slav are nothing but filthy subhumans.
The DDR proves your point.

It's not like the commies killed our intellectuals and mass deported any person deemed an "enemy"

also i'm not a slav. I am a pure FINNO UGRIC balt. But yes i agree Slavs are subhumans

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38K)

you never had intellectuals, your "intellecuals" (the jews) left to go to america once you took antisemitism too far

>we wuz
you are slavs, not that larping as a mongol slav mutt is any better than the reality

balts aren't slavs my dude.

>finns are slavs
Yea so are portuguese rite?

Attached: 1518892961010s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

cope, slav mongol rapebabies, I thought Jow Forums cared a lot about genetics, then just accepts that your country is shit because it's filled with genetic waste mutts that everyone regards as the niggers of europe

wait if Finland is sl*vic, how come it's one of the happiest and wealthiest countries in Europe... something doesn't add up...

It must suck being american, user. Such a country full of retarded people like (You)

finns are depressed alcoholics and they're only even remotely wealthy because they're the toadies of the swedes (germans) who are capable people
cope more slav mutt, just accept that your country isn't shit because of communism, it's shit because the people living there are shit

ah the famous "american education"

>cope more slav mutt, just accept that your country isn't shit because of communism, it's shit because the people living there are shit
I didnt know Finland was communist, user. Your knowledge of history leaves me spechless

the fast economic growth in the Baltics proves that if the commies didn't fuck with our shit we would be way more advanced than now, you dumb American

i m too busy in my armchair. leftcom gang where we at?

although that applies more to poland, czech and hungary, balts never even had intellectuals that could leave
read the first line again, here you go
finns are depressed alcoholics and they're only even remotely wealthy because they're the toadies of the swedes (germans) who are capable people
and we were talking about baltic countries, why are you even whingeing about finland
> fast economic growth
by which you mean the NATO spending billions in aids to prop up your shitty country because they want buffer states in front of russia

>balts never even had intellectuals that could leave
because they were all either slaughtered or deported, thus contributing to the brain drain

even before the communists the balts had no contributions to mankind, ever, they're all fucking dumb subhumans and that's how it's always been

the intellectual slaughter meme only makes sense when your leaders have anti-urbanist views, like pol pot.

>"communists ruined finland"
>still the best country in europe
shut your fuckhole, roast beef.

it's not like we were steamrolled by hordes of sl*vs and Germanics. Jeez you americans really are dumb

you are the hordes of slavs, the remaining rapebabies to be precise, you never had a brain to drain, that place is just shit because it's shit, not because of communism

Weren't you also owned, by Finland, Sweden, and Denmark too? And Germany and Russia on more occasions than just WWII.

>the balto-slav theory
only by Sweden Denmark Germany and Russia. Not Finland

Attached: 1560793557549.png (454x375, 101K)

this post was also mean for