Women can literally just marry some man and then never work another day in their life

>women can literally just marry some man and then never work another day in their life.
I unironically don't understand how they believe they have it harder

Attached: D9IEfB2VUAApSea.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-gbacsUKpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how would they push the envelope farther and get even more advantages without convincing men they have it hard?

House chores = still work

It's 2019. You can also go marry a rich guy

>I unironically don't understand how they believe they have it harder
Because they are easily influenced by authority, as is their nature, but rather than their father and then husband being that authority they bow to the media and government controlled by big business oligarchs.

Just fake autism. You'll never have to work.

Attached: ba7bcfcf3f1e90ddd0157962b91917836604269361903b0f13a9241d2f7859bb.png (631x595, 190K)

youtube.com/watch?v=L-gbacsUKpc

You forgot the heavy hitter:
>and the man will actually love them for it

Oof.

Attached: 1562089899267.jpg (640x640, 98K)

I meant to originally reply to

>implying modern women know what a "chore" is
>implying you'd ever come home to a meal on the table

bitches these days aint worth shit.

To get there you have to deal with unwanted sexual attention from 90% of men that walk your way every day

I can turn around and say the same for men, incel

It'a easy work. Only a women would believe keeping the house clean and doing the laundry equates to having an actual job

I'm sure it gets annoying, but I don't think any woman would honestly trade it for getting 0 sexual attention ever.

Rearing children and keeping a household and being a wife is not an easy job. Only a childless incel would think it is.

These days many men would let you house wife without even having kids. And I'd happily live that life, at least you have the option available

Attached: D9It12OX4AAzcTH.jpg (1091x1092, 83K)

If you aren't breeding, you are only LARPing as a married couple.

It depends on the woman. I don't know where you live, but in Turkey women are expected to spend most of their time inside the kitchen and the house in general.
My grandmother, with whom I have lived my entire childhood, has rarely stepped outside of her house unless it was to go to the grocery store nearby. She spent all of her time to comfort to our food preferences, cleaning the 2 story house, taking care of the garden and other house-related chores. In television shows it is normal for children to help with the house, but we never had that. In fact, when my aunt came from another country and asked us (me and my siblings) why we weren't helping grandma cleaning the floor with the vacuum cleaner, my grandmother got angry because of the very suggestion.

No one denied that women have it harder in shitty third world countries. But over in the developed world men have it harder

Fuck off, feminist faggot.

I never knew Turkey was a third world country, we don't have it bad here (like in islamic countries) and women are very free.