About to turn 20 and I have no romantic experience with the girls

>about to turn 20 and I have no romantic experience with the girls

Attached: 7kkgc8rq01831.jpg (353x393, 34K)

>tfw lost my virginity 1 month before turning 21

you still have time Op, don't give up

Attached: 5a7.jpg (750x597, 42K)

>tfw 22 and khv
It doesn't get better. You need to start changing yourself to be more attractive NOW. Being yourself will get you nowhere, I can promise that

You said none with girls.. Grindr for you find a sissy or twink and creampie their bussy

it's not like i can rewrite my dna

tfw 25. Will kms if i hit 30.

Please go back to /lgbt/, and then kill yourself.

I lost mine when I was 23. It still wasn't worth it.

turning 30 next week and never had a romantic experience with girls. Can't wait to exercise my newfound magical powers.

I finally felt the fruit of having sex with a woman a few months after turning 20, and thats when I began taking more iniative and learning about confidence and charisma. You can do it

I don't always feel bad for being an adult virgin. But then I see posters much younger than me, who are sincerely depressed and sometimes suicidal for being a virgin, and then I feel bad because I feel like I'm supposed to feel bad and there's something wrong with me.

>turned 20 a few months ago
>still no romantic experience with girls
a-at least I get messaged sometimes on tinder, haha

How do you do it user? Honestly i feel this big shame about being a virgin (i'm 21) and i get all flustered when people talk about sex and relationships around me. I wish i could just not care at all.

24yo khhv virgin, no friends (literally) for 11 years straight.
I have yet to meet a person in the same situation as me

I'm almost the same except one year older and no friends 25 years straight

Have you literally never had a friend? Is that really true?
I have schizotypal personality disorder so until recently (finally found meds that remove anxiety) I was extremely nervous and uncomfortable socially, and plus I have a ton of other social dysfunctions. I can't connect with other people and find it difficult to relate with most "normies," I hate myself and others. I have severe O in OCD, so my thoughts keep going around the same topic.
I have extremely low self-esteem so I feel that I am human trash or below something human. Always felt it.

Ahh the final stretch to wizardhood. I suspect most of you kids will end up having sex in your 20s, but if you don't, know that the pain begins to dull with age. 20-22 are probably the worst years.

That's normal. For most of history males didn't have romantic experience with females in their teens. It's only because of the hypersexualized culture that Boomers and Gen X created that led people to think they had to lose their virginity by 15 or they would be weirdos.

Really the point of no return is 25.

Don't worry about it. I was a virgin until I was 23. Remember that your innocence is worth more than a roastie hole. Remember that ALL women lie. Even the innocent seeming ones will hold back the truth and it will eventually come out and fuck your life up if you let it. Think of them as vending machines for your genes, nothing more. It makes the whole thing less complicated and painful. Never let them determine your sense of self worth, they are like retarded children. It is all worth it in the end, your kids will be awesome, i live for mine every day, fucking best thing in the world.

Find a fatty, have some kids. Make her not a fatty anymore. You win life.

Tfw only few months till 21 and still a virgin
Time flies. It feels like I was only 19 not too long ago.

Literally me. The idea of finding a girl is the only thing keeping me here.
Closest thing I've gotten to a relationship is talking about lewd stuff with a girl (female) online.

By the time you hit 30 you will not care and just live on autopilot. At the weekend you will drink/drug yourself so you don't have sober mind to bother you, until monday when you will start your routine again.

There are no magical or other powers.