Don't you want to be a girl user? Just take hrt it's that easy!

Don't you want to be a girl user? Just take hrt it's that easy!

Attached: 1553496912470.png (1080x1645, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Robots don't need to take HRT they can be bottoms as is and get their boicunts pounded Grindr

Either way HRT will make them cuter, girlier, and happier. I just want what's best for them, that's all.

I agree it's the best way for them to be loved and have sex

>same bait thread

tfw i already have been for like a year
i wish i actually looked like a girl though and could stop boymoding

You will be consumed by insecurities and live a miserable life. You will never look femenine enough unless you do surgeries

I'm sure you'll live out your dreams someday femanon.

You're gonna be cute and have a nice bf who treats you like a lady, I believe in you.

nah id never do any surgery unless some physical condition would kill me if i didnt

I've wanted to be a girl since I was a small child but I'm cursed with ugly man genes.

Attached: IMG_20190601_105603.jpg (750x420, 29K)

The next best thing is taking care of a transgirl and living through her

well i really hope so

What's stopping you from girlmoding, user?

i have no idea how to talk like a girl and im not very confident in my apperance

There was this boymoding transgirl that I met off of discord, and we ended up meeting up irl. I ended up having sex with her. I dicked her down real good and made her feel nice, cuddled afterwards. And guess what? The day afterwards she started girlmoding full time, I think I must've fucked the boy out of her. Could you need an experience like that to get the confidence you need?

By talk do you mean sounding like a girl or actually using the vocabulary of a girl?
Very few tranners are super confident in their appearances. Unless you know there's something that's directly stopping you from girlmoding it would probably be helpful to start trying.

I'm mentally ill enough to have AGP but I'm not mentally ill enough to become an abomination.

Attached: 1462211709724.png (350x350, 35K)

Can I TOP your boicunt?

>boicunt
Not with that retarded language. And you'd have to live close, and we'd have to become friends.

Attached: 1492973023426.png (1096x1050, 297K)

is this directed towards trannies or just confused crossdressers ?

that would just make me more dysphoric though

how do hons cope? just lots of drinking?

>Don't you want to be a girl user?
yes

>Just take hrt it's that easy!
maybe if i were a few years younger

i know that feel user
transitioning in your mid 20s is especially a bitch yet everyone tries convincing me to give it a try

is it gay to like parfaits or something? would I enjoy them more as a girl?

>tfw I wanted to do in my early 20s but didn't because I was too ugly and knew I wouldn't pass
>tfw in late 20s now and still have the desire to be a girl but know it will never happen
Can I die in my sleep already

Neither hormones nor mental gymnastics will make you a woman. You carnival. You freak of nature.

just become a rage filled alcoholic so you can escape it all
thats what i do user

I'm not rage filled. More depressed than anything.
I drink quite often, but it doesn't help much.

I'm pretty blackpilled on my transitioning so i use drugs to cope if not even alcohol does much for you i don't really know what to say lel

based nippon giving boku girl and prunus girl the boy x girl ending and not the girl x girl shit. transbians deserve the rope.

Anyone in Amsterdam? Just to smoke some weed, fuck then cuddle and go to sleep?

Attached: image.jpg (526x701, 90K)

can I get a link to the discord?
>originiminimally?

Same I do a lot of drinking because I'm 26 what's terrible is that I think if I transitioned a few years ago I would've passed still think there is a 1/5 chance i pass but ehh

Rather be an ugly effeminate male hon than just male.

Attached: 1561836423909.jpg (290x274, 49K)

I've thought about it before but isn't being a hon hell? plus i would lose most of what little i have to be a hon

No one says you have to present as female in public. Honestly if I can be androgynous that would be better than being male, and probably easier than trying to pass. I desperately want to be able to pass, but I'm willing to settle.

I was always caught on this point. I knew I wouldn't be able to pass and I definitely wouldn't be able to now. I was hoping the feelings would lessen with time but I still wish I could be a girl.
I'm like this user in thinking that trying the transition would ruin my life even further.

That's when you need to ask yourself what would be worse? Having to live as a guy, in a body you can't identify with, or at least being somewhat comfortable with yourself and having to only put the act on in public?
Either way if you're at the point of considering transitioning, you're clearly not comfortable with your body. You're just picking which will be more beneficial for your situation.

Trannies genuinely deserve death

Attached: 1555463075805.jpg (880x907, 158K)

not the worst looking tbqh just needs to do eyebrows better

>You're just picking which will be more beneficial for your situation.
This is exactly what I'm doing. In an ideal world I transition without a second thought, but I fear the ramifications of doing so may be too steep.
The second point is that even if I tried to transition, I would not get the body I wanted. It may become slightly more andro but it's already far too masculine and ugly.

same dude i guess there are just a lot of people like this huh?

Just remember that genes are more important than starting age, at least until you're like 30.
I'm 28, I got to the point where I want to at least salvage what I can.
Repressing only goes so far. It got me 10 years, but I still ended up doing it anyway.
Oh well. Can't change the past.

Attached: 1561874568340.gif (2267x1903, 395K)

thicc eyebrows are kino as fuck on all genders

kys

Not him but I hope it works out for you user good luck

get help man, it's terrifying

Transitioned at 28, am now 31. The first year or so was great watching yourself feminize, then the second year I was upset because I didn't pass and thought it wouldn't happen. Then suddenly during the third year I stated passing. I started passing with no voice work, with no facial hair removal, and in boy clothes. Nowadays I don't even have a boymode, just a girl and andro mode.

Passing is kind of a meme. Your anxiety is making it worse. Give it a try, if you're prepared to suffer and cope until you die you might as well.

I don't think there's a lot, but we're definitely out there.

This is what stopped me from transitioning early. I don't have the genes to make a good girl. I'm too tall, wide shoulders, masculine facial structure with bad skin. I don't really see how it could possibly turn out well for me. This is on top of the fact that I'm 28 as well which makes matters worse.
It feels like I lose no matter what I do. Life isn't very fun.

You don't know how your genes will affect you until you try them. Fat changes quite a bit about your figure, it's not ALL bones, even though bones are certainly determinant of biological sex.
Since I accepted myself as a tranny and decided to do HRT, my depression has vanished. I haven't actually got my hormones yet either.
Who knows where this will take me, but I'm willing to try. I refuse to keep having to live as male in private.

Thanks user. I hope things work out for everyone ITT

Attached: __natsuki_doki_doki_literature_club_drawn_by_satchely__2059e9112d4c2731f854bab4d49821b5.png (600x789, 417K)

What were you like at 28 and how much change did you get?

I want to user... but I'm afraid it will put me down a path of no return and when I fail at that I'll have nothing left.

The worst that will happen is you develop gyno and a pear body figure. You'll be slightly less attractive a male than you currently are.
You're worrying too much about what others will think of you. I'm not transitioning because of other people, I'm transitioning because I want to stop hating myself and my body. If I don't pass, I just continue to go out in public as male, like I always have.
You don't need hormones to learn to accept yourself either. You can live as female in private without ever taking estrogen at all.

i don't have the option of living as a female in private
I'm an ugly retard

I actually plan on transitioning this year I'm 25 and I swear every year I become less stable so fuck it hope for the best and worst case I kms

The only person who judges you in private is yourself user.

I was like a 5'11'' dude. I had lost weight to be 160 (I used to be 240 a while ago). Just kinda average.

Didn't get hip growth but fat distribution changed all over. I put on little weight again (180) and it pretty much went to boobs, thighs and ass. Got C cups. I definitely am a lot happier with how I look, even if I can't say it's what I dreamed of. Gotta work with what you have.

That's a big step down though in the eyes of others.
I do worry about what others think of me because that's a big chunk of the world. It will affect if I'm able to maintain a job and survive.
But most important of all, I don't want to be alone my entire life. That seems like the worst fate of all. I don't think anyone would ever love me as who I want to be but maybe there's a slim chance that I have if I stay a guy.

I hope it works for you user. What's your starting point like?

How bad is it being 5'11? I'm 6'0" myself and besides my ugly face, I think that's the absolute worst part I'd have going for me.

>I hope it works for you user. What's your starting point like?
It could be worse but it's not good. At least I'm less than 5'10 and have anything but chad genes

It doesn't really matter. desu being a tall girl is really growing on me.

My GF is like 6'4'' (although a complete toned cutie with an adorable face) and she is stealth for a year at a new job.

I wish you the best of luck.

I'm glad it worked out for you user, but I can't envision it going well for me at all. I'm on the verge of tears having talked about it this much.

>That's a big step down though in the eyes of others.
I doubt most MtF trannies are model males in the first place. Both in behavior and looks.

>I do worry about what others think of me because that's a big chunk of the world. It will affect if I'm able to maintain a job and survive.
That would only be a problem if you didn't pass and tried showing up as female. If you're a male with gyno and a big butt people aren't going to think twice about it. You'll be ugly, but it's not like people are going to think you're a tranny.

>But most important of all, I don't want to be alone my entire life. That seems like the worst fate of all. I don't think anyone would ever love me as who I want to be but maybe there's a slim chance that I have if I stay a guy.
There's lots of weirdos out there. Not all of them are deranged. You're a weirdo yourself. It's unlikely any of us on this entire board are going to have a 'normal' life.

You need to learn to love yourself.

Attached: e63987ebe1c4443a0c6acef509e39357.jpg (600x800, 139K)

I've been there, then I almost ended it all and figured I might as well go for it. Tbh my fears were really exaggerated. I kept my job, I found cuties to date, and I look a lot better than I used to. But above all, I don't have that nagging feeling of time running out now.

I wish you the best of luck as well user

>You need to learn to love yourself.
This seems so alien to me that I don't know if I ever could. Thank you for the well written reply though user. It all seems so tempting but I'm terrified.

I'm very happy for you user, you make it sound so nice but I can't help but feel like I'm sabotaging myself in thinking that it'd work out like that for me.

Thank you user.

hrt turns your dick into a vagina and makes your shoulders less masculine

Attached: 324.jpg (250x240, 11K)

Wrong. It makes your dick not work and bone structure remains visibly that of a man.

why would i want to witness my hairy ass in drag?
either way I'm fucked
i want to be a girl but im a 24 yr old with caveman genes

i know, ben shapiro. I was being sarcastic

genes mean a lot but 24 is better than 30 and just shave dummy

my face is hideous i have a somewhat nice aesthetic to my body shape but my face and massive hands/shoulders are a major deal breaker along with greasy skin

I'm more of a Milo fan really. I like how he always keeps his cool in the face of outrage, how he knows and can recall studies to back his claims and how he makes me laugh.

I can't tell you without seeing you but just be sure with whatever choice you make because at like 30 years old it actually is impossible for 80% of people

You can remove hair you know. Even cis girls have to do that to an extent.

Attached: SHAVE-LISTING-MANIAC-13.jpg (1200x630, 93K)

THEY
SHALL
NOT
PASS

Attached: tranny 3.png (497x507, 405K)

Would any of the late transitioners that talked to me () want to be friends?

>make thread to bait out tranny+anti tranny posters
>get a bunch of people supporting each other and wishing luck on transition
BOO! TELL EACH OTHER TO KYS ALREADY!

Attached: 1567410981.jpg (181x250, 6K)

*ehm*
YOU ARE ALL A JOKE, EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE A FREAK, YOU TOTALLY LOOK LIKE A GAY RETARD IN WOMENS CLOTHES, YOU CANT STOP BALDING, YOU WILL NEVER BE A REAL WOMAN, DILATE

>tfw six and a half foot hunch backed elephant man
I will never be cute. All I can be is huge.

straight up suicide is a much more efficient way

well my voice basically sounds like a regular guy voice
kek idk, but i dont really think id be good for any relationships.

fuck off narci

Have you tried voice training yet?

i have no idea where to even start with that, and it kind of seems like its gonna be impossible for me to do.

i just want people to call me a girl why do i keep using this websire everybody makes fun of me ill neger look like a girl why why whybwhyvwhyvwhy

Come join our comfy Jow Forums discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/q6Hhwdk

u

Attached: 3UIkmtcNczvQM562Jc9PWRxwjwGMTTGo5TxcSpX-UbA.jpg (640x905, 95K)

>7388 members
fuck off tranny nigger

There aren't many people more mentally ill than fags who beg for anons to join their discord.

Attached: 1500658749648.png (421x397, 100K)

>tfw been passing and living as female for over half a decade now
totally worth it btw, that deepseated loathing of myself and everything is gone and now i care that the world is gonna end and have like aspirations for life.

Attached: 1442355852661.jpg (341x353, 60K)

shut the fuck up you fucking faaggot

lol post pics tranny freak

why revive this thread 40 minutes later you fucking retard