I just quit my job for no reason other than that I didn't want to work a 13 hour shift today

I just quit my job for no reason other than that I didn't want to work a 13 hour shift today.

Attached: 1562039579172.jpg (500x572, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhp8Ajc0MWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Welcome my brother

Youre a weak faggot. I hope an immigrant takes your job and you struggle in the future.

Loser. Kys you worthless subhuman shitstain

>corporate 9-5 slaves who just got their lunch break logging in

You did the right thing.
Fuck slavery.
Now, build your own small venture.

>NEET whose parents are ashamed of him

dont let anyone tell you that you have to do something you dont want to do, now go and find a new job

Based, fuck wagies. You're worth more than your fucking wagekek job

wagie hivemind

who the hell works on the weekend? lmaooooooo

No faggot. Im very much more than that. I like watching you autists struggle and fail. It make me laugh so hard.
Kys you worthless NEET. You are going to be put in an institution anyway.

Lol. NEET thinking.

how old are you OP? If you're under 20 you're based as fuck. I did the same thing at my first job when I was in high school. Don't let a cuck job rob you of your youth.

If you're older than 20 though you're a loser sorry.

seriously.. there are people that go to work on the weekends? what kind of business operates like that?

>20 is the over/under for quitting a mccuckjob
wew lad

>t. jobless loser over 20

I have worked for 2months in my live

i did that before. i was working somewhere for years and then one day i got caught in traffic that was really annoying me, so i turned around the first chance i got and went home and never went back

I am 26 and have a job though. I am not there now because I get to enjoy the weekends to myself

I quit my job making pizzas and started a small tech company, we had our first sale last week, and to support the company/put my self through school I'm getting certified as an EKG tech.

Working a shit mcwagie job was a mistake, and I was wasting my time. I needed time to think about life, and where I wanted to go. I don't regret it in the slightest.

>whining for one day of work
c'mon champ, the next 50 years are not going to get easier, you know

Why do some people here get unreasonably upset over some random user quitting his job?

My business does NEET. I wouldn't expect you to understand, you're too stupid to hold down a job

nobody is upset we are just laughing at his brash decision making

I don't understand what you mean. I have a job and I am not there now because the office is closed. When you see numbers like I do, operating business days are important to keep in mind. Your little business doesn't survive without loans and thus my company

dont listen to uncle tom op

Emergency you retard

just don't get hurt until monday duh

Lol. My business is open 5days a week but I'm in the office doing paperwork for next week. When you see numbers like I do then you can compare the place you work at to my company. Fyi, you can't. I own a Healthcare company and I get your tax dollars through Medicare and Medicaid. I also pay less taxes than you do.

lmao nice assumptions there little tyke ready to get shit on. DEBT RECOVERY.

that is right I am the long collecting arm of the jew. and you owe, believe me. You don't make it out alive, because nobody does. now sit the fuck back and shut up :)

>I own a healthcare company
you mean your stockholders own it, but nice thought you had there

That's a good enough reason friend. Find something you'll actually like and not mind spending 13 hours there.

Lol. Debt recovery is shit. You make peanuts compared to me and I have a better rate of getting paid than you do.
Debt recovery is filled with drug addicts and ex convicts.
Noone takes you seriously when you call.
Nice try though loser

I dont have stockholders bud. Its privately owned by me and me alone. Lol seeth more NEET

nice adhominem retard I wasn't comparing my pay with yours I was telling you that your little insignificant "healthcare company" of which you don't own makes peanuts. you are a blip on the radar, another number on my spreadsheet, and there is no way the government is 100& subsidizing your shit, so you need in influx of money. That would mean small loans or you are beholden to shareholders. if you are going to lie at least do it above a grade 12 econ level.

now get back to your paperwork bitch or can't you afford to hire someone to do it for you? lmao

see you have a loan then. hope you make your payments regularly, but I will see when I get back to the office on Mon

Good job bro if you can afford it. I hate my slavery. I have nothing to fall back on. I live in actual slums and work like a fucking dog monday through Friday. It used to be all weekend too. I am a modern day slave, a temporary day laborer. Someday. Someday I will escape this. In spite of this stupid fucking system that gives NOTHING to poorfags who actually a get a job. If I dont work, I get aid, if I do work, then I get way less aid and get to pay taxes. If I dont work and impregnate a woman the state pays me for the kid. If I work and get a chick pregnant then I have to work more or the kid starves. I want to leave to europe. Is this a bad idea? I've considered joining the foreign legion to get French citizenship. Their taxes are shit but at least it's better than the actual third world shithole I'm stuck in.

I dont have share holders retard I don't have any debt except for payroll and I pay my workers 1 dollar over minimum wage in this state. Unlike you I built my business from the ground up but if you want to assume I make peanuts go for it.
Each patient I have I collect 380 per day and I have over 690 clients (home care.,)
After operating expenses it down to about 190 profit.
You do the math neet.
Keep crying about the fact that you are poor

Pretty much this. I was waiting for the train to show up and it was delayed so I walked back home and said fuck it.
I work at a restaurant u goofs
Why are you guys arguing

>Why are you guys arguing

shekelberg told them whoever has more fake monopoly money wins :^)

Wagie, wagie, get in cagie,
Boss needs help! Don't be lazy!
Zero breaks will make you crazy?
I'll tell the guards to get their tazie.
Need to get those new iPhones,
Gotta pay those student loans.
Work your fingers to the bone,
Bosses need vacation homes.
Don't trust unions, vote in pairs,
By all of boss's consumer wares.
We'll stay seated in our chairs,
And make our bosses millionaires.
Love your work! Love the pain!
Feel the life drain from your brain.
Think of all you have to gain,
As your dreams go down the drain.
Come on wagie, join the crew,
Don't you want your wages too?
And if the bossman makes you blue,
You deserve it. You're a tool.
Weekend comes round after ages,
You can come collect your wages.
Throw your partys! Have your rages!
Then get back into your cages.

Attached: 1544490933793.jpg (253x229, 12K)

>Love your work! Love the pain!
>Feel the life drain from your brain.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUCK

Attached: 093245828903.jpg (225x225, 10K)

at the end of all this you are the one cucked because you are doing work on a saturday. the other user left to enjoy his life, you are doing bitch paperwork like the paperbitch you are

Quit my job this morning, said forever I will hold my head up high...
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhp8Ajc0MWM

Depending on the job I'm going to judge you hardcore

Attached: 1562709548864.jpg (875x657, 58K)

There are other jobs, you don't have to do this garbage with long ass shifts. I recommend getting a local government job. You'll get paid as well as the normalgroids destroying their bodies while not really having to do much of anything at all, plus benefits and all you need is a high school diploma or GED.

Waitress

Original

is this for that accounting gig you mentioned before? do you know if it is general bookkeeping stuff or account receivables/payables or what?

I'm fairly convinced that wagies all have a double digit IQ

>
>who the hell works on the weekend? lmaooooooo
i go.
i am wishing pancreatic cancer uppon thee fagget, eat shit.

where do you work and do you wear a hat/nametag?
I can come visit you later user

I don't mind that you quit some jobs are not worth it

Try Security at a patrol or computer position same hours off your feet and you might get a tazer

Attached: 1562813586779.png (960x720, 1M)

Good for you.

Stop being a wage cuck and enjoy your life. Don't listen to these retards who derive their self worth from how big of a cuck they can be.

I've done this exact thing before too, for the exact same reason. I was working at a job where it was 6 days a week of 12 hour days. Humans aren't meant to work like that. My mental health is not worth that paycheck, unless the paycheck has seven 0's at the end. Then I do it for 2 weeks and quit and live easy.

You both realize you are like literal programmed robots spouting off what a corporation has trained you to believe is truth? I cannot imagine what it must be like to be you. I wouldn't even want to live anymore if I was so indoctrinated.

It doesn't feel good when your boss calls you to cover a shift when someone quits huh? I wouldn't know.