Honestly how do i get gf

I am not making this as a bitching thread. I am tired of being alone, what can I unironically do?

Attached: DSC_398.png (548x488, 495K)

I don't know user maybe we can figure it out together? I am here to help you and me

Hey boys, mind if I join too?
Anybody got the goods?

First build up some confidence. Start taking care of yourself. Go to the gym,get in shape.Get a haircut,trim your beard or shave (whichever looks better on you),dress properly. When you feel good about yourself it just attracts people. Stay positive. Can you hold a conversation ? Do you go out ? What type of girls do you like ? Do others find you interesting to hang out with ?
Or just pay a hooker regularly until you fall in love with her,and ask her to quit being a prostitute and get married.

Try Grindr and find a cute bottom

I don't know man, I have been holding down my current full time work for the past year and a half and I have been going to the gym and noticing some changes in my body. But I don't know when the confidence part comes

>I don't know user maybe we can figure it out together? I am here to help you and me
thanks, i am 41 and 6'5 and not obese, what should I do, im lonely

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.51.43 PM.png (634x584, 605K)

damn how long has it been like this man? was there hope? You seem tall so maybe that could work to an advantage?

I literally don't know what to do, i have a job and im not horrible to be around

You can try to find a sissy on r9gay or Grindr

I dated some girls when i was about 20. I have never lived with a woman, no kids. I wasted my actual youth.

I have not dated anyone in 15 years

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 1.52.02 PM.png (572x670, 693K)

shit so since you were 26 or 27ish.. my age? I haven't dated anyone in close to ten. Fuck man I don't want to waste any more youth, I am sorry that you feel like you wasted yours. But due to modern medicine you probably have another 40 years right?

*sips onions*
start by respecting women

Prob wont be able to so settle with a bottom some tight boipucci

We have to know more user. What do you bring to the table and what are your main negatives? Having a job and not being horrible to be around aren't enough to get any decent quality of girl, you might be able to get yourself used for free meals with that job of yours if you really want but if you want someone to want you, you have to have something to add to the situation

I actually look ok and don't feel old. I can still get up and run around. I could still have kids and i would be in my 60s while they are in college so that's actually doable. I don't want to waste another 15 years and be actually old old.

Well, I did put up my photo on OK cupid and went out with a single mom 2 years ago and she was 26 and seemed to be in to me me. (we only went out to dinners and stuff no sex) so I think I could still get someone. I think she was just in to me for my money though so I quit talking to her

i think this is my last themed frog pic

Where should I go to meet people? OKC is dying and I don't think I am up for bumble

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 9.26.13 PM.png (624x658, 680K)

I am very intelligent and have unironically read a lot of books and am into philosophy. I have a good job in IT. I am not bald and don't have much grey hair. I have stayed out of the sun and don't have wrinkles.

Main negatives are I have a roomate and don't have my own apartment by myself. I work in a place with just 10 other guys who are all married and I never meet anyone and just go home and read and shitpost.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-30 at 9.26.27 PM.png (582x668, 656K)

my dad had my brother at 35 and myself at 40. Not too late at all for that man,

honestly I feel like I missed out on the dating apps.. if it were 7 or 8 years ago maybe it might have been better but it seems overflooded with spam, hookers, bots, adverts etc. I fucking hate it. I have had OkC and tinder, bumble, hinge, high there fucking all of it. I hate it

The thing for me is I want kids and need a girl who is not 40+ so they will be healthy. It's hard

I get that from biological standpoint user, men have it easier in that aging regard at least clock never runs out etc

single 20something moms start looking good when you are old : (

Hahahahsshhshshshss

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 10K)