What is actually so bad about sex? Why does it bother so many people, and especially on Jow Forums as well...

What is actually so bad about sex? Why does it bother so many people, and especially on Jow Forums as well, that society is become more relaxed and accepting about it? Fuck whoever you want, however you want, whenever you want. Who cares? It is just skin rubbing against skin, and it feels good. Wherein lies the problem with that?

Caring about sex is like caring about music, art, flowers, or pizza. Who cares if others enjoy listening to things, looking at things, smelling things, or eating things? And in the same way, who cares about others enjoying touching things?

Attached: 1558974258412.jpg (600x337, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You ever see a poor person congratulate a rich person for his financial success?

>Who cares if others enjoy listening to things, looking at things, smelling things, or eating things?
If you're starving and poor you'll probably not enjoy pizza ads everywhere

Shit, I felt that.

People are just frustrated they cant get it, dont worry about it so much

The purpose of sex is kids. Moving away from this idea is disastrous for society.

>It is just skin rubbing against skin, and it feels good.
I used to think that and didn't care. Now I understand the creepy psychological shit that goes into it and I am disgusted.

Sexually transmitted diseases are the material basis for sex being taboo.

good society can implode

I use Grindr to fuck boipussy it feels good and keeps you from being depressed

The more we focus on sex, the more society moves back towards "survival of the fittest" in terms of people who get to succeed in any given pursuit, which can only result in despair for anyone not top tier. So it's understandable why people would become hateful.

nihilism is a shit rebuttal. don't @ me again

I hate hate HATE sex because I can't get it
don't you understand

Attached: 156747542311.jpg (200x200, 16K)

Sex isn't just sex and that's where all the hangup is.
If it were all distilled down to sticking a dick in a hole and going till both parties are satisfied then it wouldn't be an issue.

will @ you again, i dont give a shit what you think about nihilism

A lot of people put an emotional value on sex. They see it as something special to be enjoyed only with the person you love. There's nothing bad about this belief. Sure, people start hating each other when people don't share beliefs. But that happens with every belief. I think people should be allowed to have casual sex. And I think people should be allowed to treat sex as a sacred thing. There are a lot of practices and thoughts I disagree with, everyone has things like that; sex is another thing where the value of it can change on perspective.

no, it's that kids are the purpose of sex. getting a girl pregnant means that you are responsible for the kid.

nihilism can be used to say no bad thing matter. it's a useless addition to any conversation. go express your feeling elsewhere, faggot

It's pretty natural to want to have sex, and to top it off we, as a society, put a lot of importance on it, so not getting any makes people crabby.

What is actually so bad about rape? Why does it bother so many people, and especially on Jow Forums as well, that society is become more relaxed and accepting about it? Rape whoever you want, however you want, whenever you want. Who cares? It is just skin rubbing against skin, and it feels good. Wherein lies the problem with that?

Caring about rape is like caring about music, art, flowers, or pizza. Who cares if others enjoy listening to things, looking at things, smelling things, or eating things? And in the same way, who cares about others enjoying molesting things?

Also unironic ^

Attached: 1560562619622.jpg (684x1024, 83K)

Being promiscues is the most pathetic thing I can imagine. Not even the incels on this board are as pathetic as promiscuous people, since even most incels have the humility not to call a hooker.

Attached: 1545948168658.jpg (640x640, 22K)

Its this sort of degenerate attitude that has lead to treatment resistant venereal diseases.

why? dork

You aren't the first retard to ask this and you won't be the last. Sexual activity was carefully regulated throughout history by multiple civilizations for very good reasons.

cdc.gov/std/gonorrhea/arg/default.htm

> disastrous for society
good.

I've never seen any boipuss on grindr

people hate those who easily can get what they cant. its pretty understandable desu and im sure it gets worse the older you get. sex is a huge part of life and it must be incredibly alienating to know youre missing out on it

Sex is not handed out like buns, that's the problem for us. We can't have it cuz we're not good enough.

>What is actually so bad about sex?

STIs and the trauma of being an accident caused by your parents being fucktarded and having to grow up in poverty.

Can I touch and fug?
rdXvhd

Attached: 1517897542314.png (360x594, 250K)