Come back, Saki, sweetie. If I wanted to dox you, I would've done that already, but I love you

Come back, Saki, sweetie. If I wanted to dox you, I would've done that already, but I love you.

Attached: Søvnløs Natt.png (600x600, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love you whoever the fuck you are, we will never meet, but your determination is admired

When will ricemoot purge these scum

I'm just trash. I ruin everything.
He can't. He tried, but he can't. I'm more persistent than any janny I met.

Attached: Insomnie.png (600x600, 321K)

If we ever meet irl gay discord tranny Im putting you to the sword.

Attached: 1493528168_1493493189320.gif (250x450, 28K)

what will you do if he doesn't?

I don't know, I don't want to threaten him anymore. I guess I might end up giving his proxy to someone else I deem worthy. It's been paid for already, so why let it go to waste? But I don't think I'll find anyone like him again. No one can measure up to my Saki.

Attached: Harbinger.png (600x600, 114K)

How do you threaten someone via avatar fagging on a gay man love board.

I don't know. I just did. I regret it though.

Attached: Gênée.png (600x600, 120K)

Stop lying, you've doxxed anyone who tried to get close to you as soon as you're bored of them

How many smooth brains did this worm dox?

>I don't know
>by the way saki I still have your contact info so you better tell me everything
I wonder how could this have happened

>leave for a few days with my gf having fun
>these niggers fucked themselves over in the span of 5 days
>now nobody likes Aiste and know how much of a snake she is

Remember, nobody ruined you. Your mind did that for you. I hope you find happiness one day but it won't be here.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_07. (502x676, 479K)

I never actually doxxed anyone.
I just need to trust him. He's not being honest with me. He knows where I live after all.
Actually went to Burger King a few days ago. It almost made me sick.

Attached: Traque.png (600x600, 106K)

at least 3 at this point, most notable being some frenchy named Pierre

nice lies as usual, manipulative tranny

you'd probably be better off mentally if you left here, it seems like everyone here hates you now

>Aiste becomes the same kind of people she hates, a predator.
>Now she becomes like one of the orbiters she hates
>And to add to the mix, one of those discordfags that get ghosted and start making threads about the person who ghost them

lmao, too damn funny, too damn funnny

Attached: 5875273.jpg (208x208, 37K)

>He's not being honest with me
>He knows where I live after all.
how do those 2 thing corelate? also im pretty sure you told everyone where you live, you can't blame him for not doing the same

I remain king. I am what robots want.

Attached: [Mushin] Hajimete no Gal - 11 [OVA] My first school festival (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_18. (1280x720, 1.13M)

Not true.
I might, if it makes Saki feel safe enough to return. I just want him to be happy.
t. Gunjy/Kierk drone
Did you get rangebanned by the way?

Attached: 9.png (600x600, 333K)

Hello yes operator? I would like to speak to Officer Hog. Yeah its the discord trannies again.

>denying pierre after spending weeks bragging about doxxing him
yikes

I'm not a Discord tranny. I hate that place and anyone who uses it.
I just wanted to intimidate discordfags.

Attached: 7.png (600x600, 191K)

aiste youve ruined it all. youve burned everything to the ground.

>Aiste will never call you sweetie and encourage your weak attempts

what are you then gay lord

Please Aiste use me and abuse me, I'm a worthless piece of human garbage please let me at least serve as entertainment by being your toy

I don't want to abuse anyone. Please work on your self-esteem, user. You're better than this.

Attached: Jeunette.png (600x600, 215K)

OP here, killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~west

Attached: IMG_372837282WI4_3728RUR201I.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Fuck off, Discord trash.

Attached: 2.png (600x600, 88K)

>You're better than this.
Why do I always get this reply. Please you'd just be doing me favor by giving me a purpose

>tfw starting to catch feelings for an avatarfag

why am I like this

Attached: 309485.jpg (2400x1800, 385K)

Because it's true. And I'm more submissive than dominant, so I couldn't abuse anyone.
Anonimity is a poorly upheld concept even here. Anons told me they like me simply because "I feel like I'm a real person here", i.e. I'm not exactly anonymous. People still crave attention and interaction rather than content, even if they don't admit it.

Attached: Majeste.png (600x600, 137K)

while you sit here in your own thread with ur discord curclejerk kashii has been posting in a lot of other threads

because you are starved for attention user

I bet those anons love attention whoring avatarposters in their threads. I also post anonymously in some threads, especially when I don't want certain things tied to me. I also have a hunch he's been rangebanned, that's why he's not making any threads of his own.
Basically this. Trust me, I know all about attention whoring haha.

Attached: 8.png (600x600, 121K)

Alright, what's up with this ruckus, its too noisy that I can't even get my peaceful sleep.

i'm obsessed with you, I bump every one of your threads if I can. I can't stop picturing you sitting in the glow of a monitor with your long pretty hair and your pale skin, taking your stabilizers so you don't get too disassociated while you dab on jannies for days at a time

Attached: 3453453.png (640x480, 198K)

seek help man

orgainnly of course

It's funny because you're almost definitely incapable of feeling love like this.

I feel sorry for you.

Attached: 23098429034.jpg (877x1300, 567K)

Sorry, I'm just exploiting anons as emotional support, nothing unusual. Go back to sleep.
Have you tried imagining me as a 30 year old, balding, 300 lbs man? It's way more likely, given where we are.

Attached: Nawamār.png (600x600, 351K)

loving a avatarfag? is TRUE love??

>implying fat loser NEET cock is bad

I don't care what you look like regardless. You're special and I think about you often. You're not like all the others.

Attached: 457853345.jpg (409x500, 61K)

It's the perfect fantasy love. Just enough actual person there to feel real, but far enough removed from reality so flaws aren't ruining everything.

Attached: 1531093496111.jpg (800x724, 616K)

>referring to the tranny as she

Well okay. You wouldn't have to stoop that low, but still, have some self-respect. I'm not the biggest fan of orbiting like that, as you know.

Attached: Perçant.png (600x600, 371K)

day in day out...

please leave

Attached: 76ck7ec.png (500x478, 92K)

you can't stop them user, on the bright side they make jannies suffer so pretty based if you ask me

Most people have imaginary wives from cartoons, I just choose to have an imaginary shitposting boy wife who dabs on jannies. You're more of an appealing character to me than a real person, I really wouldn't take anything I say personally. It's just make pretend. I don't really have a desire to get to know you, it would kind of ruin the magic.

Attached: 23895734897534.jpg (617x630, 62K)

That's Hiro's job. But I might, if just to make Saki happy.
Yes. I know for a fact that they hate ban evading avatarposters the most. So that's good.
I have no desire to meet either, just because I'm afraid of people. I've seen many desiring to hurt not only me, but people like me in general.

Attached: Confort.png (600x600, 103K)

>I've seen many desiring to hurt not only me, but people like me in general.
Now why would they do that...

I need a new avatarposter to orbit aiste is too weird.

Attached: 123512515.png (600x600, 183K)

>Most people have imaginary wives from cartoons
wat..really? i'm nothing like anybody. i don't even fit in on Jow Forums, i guess i'll head over to the alcoholic threads over on /ck/
>feels nice to relate

Attached: 1563004707393.gif (500x282, 155K)

Why not become one yourself? I can even give you a proxy. My boy isn't using it anyway.

Attached: Undēina.png (600x600, 332K)

Because I am a technological brainlet and you will dox me somehow

Attached: 2304978234.jpg (700x916, 57K)

We have two avatarfags now?

No, I'm not an attentionwhore like aiste.

I'm no genius either, but it's the answer I expected. The offer is still up if you ever change your mind.
There are definitely more than two.
Throwing me under the bus already?

Attached: 6.png (600x600, 125K)

You're a self confessed attentionwhore silly. That's why I care about you...

Though you'd be much nicer if you were more confident about things.

Attached: 290385.jpg (500x572, 60K)