Armageddon; Even iron pill Chad alphas are being cucked

Its a clown clown world after all

total clown

Attached: alphacucked.png (1021x751, 1.01M)

Can you please fuck off to that reddit shithole you crawled out of thanks

man you're completely right nobody should save orphans or children to single mothers, them growing up to be robots or worse is better than being called a cuck on the internet

Lol this is unbelievable

Why so mad relax kiddo, this is a clown world

I'm not mad, but can somebody explain why men raise other men's children as their own? Especially when they're attractive...

Lol I've seen it all now. Dude has god-like genetics and aesthetics despite the roids and he wastes it taking care of someone else's children

>lol ur mad
right back at you

Heh, clown world :^)

Top kek fellow redditor!

Maybe he actually loves her and that's why he wants to take care of her kids? Just a thought on my part. Shes probably a big personality and doesnt nag him too much.

LOL are you fucking kidding me with this shit

this super roastie is so into herself she doesnt even bother giving the guy a tag or mentioning his IG on her post

Attached: QONVIyz.gif (331x197, 1.91M)

I hate pussy slaves

no user those kids need to grow up to be robots, love doesn't exist
He's a pussy slave beta cuck!

I don't get it. Is this some kind of reddit thing? What's the story?

No reddit thing just some user on here being dumb and angry

imagine being that good looking and cucking yourself. sometimes i feel like being smart has no benefits, but i cant imagine having literally every advantage and fucking it all up just because you're an idiot.

Honestly those kids need a man like him in their lives. I grew up in a single mother household and it was an absolutely miserable existence for everyone involved.

Lol idk OP is correct there's just some user on here prolly with a single mother and step-dad camping the thread

Honestly lad I dont got a problem with older people marrying people with kids. My dad said he couldnt think of marrying a woman who hadn't had children if my mom died. I get that. Maybe the guy in the pic has kids of his own too? If I had kids and lost my wife somehow I would want to marry a chick with kids too because she would know more about what to do.

Attached: image0-109.jpg (1200x1640, 323K)

Look at this faggot camping the thread ahahaha hahahahahaha. Sucks to be in a single mother household but it doesn't change the fact that this idiot is cucking himself you stupid bitch

>17 posts
>9 posters
OP really going at it

Same camper

no OP triggered some faggot on here with a single mother lmao

To the camper thanks for bumping my thread to the top. Didn't expect this but keep going

>fucking/dating a MILF is being cucked
Have sex, please.

>he loves my kids as if they were his own
Literal definition of being cucked

Ok I'll bite I snooped their IG

Single mom of 2 kids

This dude could get anyone he wants and he goes with the single mom

Cant make this shit up

Attached: 5463452435345345.png (1168x754, 827K)

Lol ridiculous....

She's fit though, guess they're gym bunnies together and that's how they met. I don't see the problem, they seem healthy and happy unlike the raging autist fatties on this r9k

Attached: 1533910789943.jpg (559x527, 68K)

Normies don't give a shit about being step-parents OP.

This is fucking pathetic the dude is jacked...

Says the autist camping and spamming the thread like a sperg. You advocate for high status Chad's to hook up with single moms, Kill yourself loser

>barely able to pay my bills
sure could afford a plastic face though

Attached: 1559084644862.jpg (337x404, 43K)

maybe he's based and doesnt even have one

>You advocate for high status Chad's to hook up with single moms
haha look at this strawman from such a bitter fella. I advocate people being happy, live-and-let-live etc.

stay perturbed fella

Attached: 2d5096ff13a2b35919f043d36df3280a-imagejpeg.jpg (640x640, 87K)

kill yourself, please improve our gene pool. Thanks.

I'll tell you why he's with her, though. He's impotent. He's been taking roids for so long that it killed his sperm production for good. I'm nearly 100% on this. So a relationship like this works for him because he doesnt have to worry about her getting baby rabies. Though I guess he still could have gotten a better catch IMO. He's still cucked a little.

Attached: hqdefault (7).jpg (480x360, 10K)

This is it isn't it? It's going to get to the point where 0.000000001% of men are going to be pumping and dumping 90% of men on the regular while rest of mankind waits to be beta providers or just LDAR.

>stay perturbed
Says the triggered camper, what is projection

You've been sitting here since the minute the thread was posted. Can't get more perturbed than that

what a fucking loser lol. Unbelievable. Who cares if he's impotent. He goes for roastie mother. Why even bother to gymcell now? Fuck that shit. Not worth it if this is the result

How does this price cucking? isn't she talking about him?

>super-chads have to settle for older single moms
>incels refuse to settle for anything less than a hot 18 year old virgin
Kek

>t. faggot who got his booty noodled by his cuck stepdad and developed stockholm syndrome

Attached: 1562922668858.jpg (1052x1664, 306K)

You switched from your phone to computer too fast incel

let me guess, I'm also a roastie, a shill, a white knight, a nigger and a normie. Any other r9k boogieman I've missed?

Attached: 1524175713846.jpg (540x542, 32K)

I guess you're the same faggot that's been posting gay shit about how men should be cucks the entire time in this thread you stupid faggot cuck kys

Attached: 765789687687687.jpg (600x600, 30K)

This guy is super ugly. 3\10 would not date. I hate "big/buff" guys like this. Plus doofy faggot trendy haircut. Give me a real man please ugh so sick of these insta types.

called it, I'm also a gay shill and a cuck!

based frogposter retard

Attached: 1519932949001.jpg (808x960, 108K)

I wish guys would go back to 90s haircut and then wait a month too long before getting it cut again. Not long but shaggy/messy. Even emo was a better look although it was super gay for the time. But what is this retard hair cut like the youngest Paul/shit eating Rick style? For looks ducking retarded and girls weren't much better with the dyke shirt dyed style. Everyone just has to look the same to get likes on insta. These people are gayer than guys who fuck guys. Disgusting. This type of normie modeling is so sickening. I would absolutely never date a guy like this. Guys are literally more into how they look now than I am.

He's going to marry a post wall single mom with three half orcs and post about how proud he is to step in and be a role model while his wife gets railed by yet another nigger.

Attached: 1561500073723.jpg (1200x900, 123K)

> I ducking hate my new tablet the autocorrect is such ducking shut Reeses
I typed it perfectly as I am staring at the keyboard
But let me fix it again, I FUCKING HATE my new tablet, the autocorrect is such shit! REEEEEEEEE

>literally
Nice trips normie
Here's my last (you)

>take roids and get jacked
>end up dating a mom with kids

HOLY SHIT, how is this even a question, i take tanner all the way boy, man lives my dream life and is most likeley great to hang around with

I pick Kyle

Because one day you will wake up, look around you, and all the available women you see will be single mothers looking for a man. As you get older, it is incredibly, incredibly hard to find a girl your age who is single and childless. I have so far avoided ever dating a single mother, and I do not approve of it, I avoid it like the plague, but all I'm saying is, I realize that this is the reality, and I understand.

Finally, someone with sense in this thread. Anyone saying this dude looks like a "chad" and could "get any woman he wants" is a delusional child who has a loose grasp on reality. This guy is a weird looking dude, and so is she. I'd say they look like they deserve each other.

Also, any man that is comfortable wearing sneakers with no socks is a freak and creeps me out.

*Honk* *Honk*
*Honk* *Honk*
*Honk* *Honk*
*Honk* *Honk*

Attached: honk.png (988x1196, 198K)