Did I do the right thing robots?

Did I do the right thing robots?

Attached: 20190713_125618.jpg (1080x1158, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I find it disgusting and degenerate
Get your own opinions, faggot.

no lol. ouch

Those are my own opinions
I'm sick of women who think they can slut around without any sort of consequence
No it's not just "fun", it's destroying your ability to love and pair bond
Makes me fucking sick to think of how many women think it's okay

Retard, those kind of people introduce you to a awesome world of orgies

Fuck off with your kike bullshit
Polygamy is not normal
God I fucking hate people like you

No you dummy.
You are supposed to be subtle about it otherwise you look like a douche and she will just shrug it off. You are supposed to get under their skin while also looking like a decent person.

And what else, you wanna throw the "number of sexual partners vs. risk of divorce" chart into the mix?

So arguments aren't true or valid if they get posted on Jow Forums?

This. Subtlety is key. Now she can comfortably perform mental gymnastics and make you the asshole in this story.

So many retards here.
OP did the based respectable thing.
Who gives a fuck what she does?
Shes a whore.

She'll just forgot what you've just written in a couple of days and go suck someone else's sausage. Probably, a nig's bbc

What you did was useless, bruh

Did I ever say it wasn't true, you fucking NPC?

Who gives a shit?
I don't care what she thinks of me.
I can trust myself to be a good and moral person, and that's enough to make me happy. Sluts can burn in hell.

Why dont you just tell her "I dont think we have much in common " ?

She's an average looking asian, and I'm a cute white guy with distinctive features
She's not going to find another guy like me anytime soon

You sound like you really need to chill out. Why does this wind you up so much? You're an adult so you should be able to accept that some people live like this. Get off your soap box.

Pic or btfo

so you wont have sex ever before marriage?

define sleeping around in this context? You mean had sex ever, or had a random hookup, or cheated on someone?

>degenerate
you probably shouldn't say that word off of Jow Forums

>after thinking for a while
no, you already thought this, and you were enjoying the novelty of attention from a girl before you push her away with your standards. Let's be real, you led this girl on.

Because of how normalized high partner counts has become
The people who control the media are at the root of all this wickedness

She said she had casual sex all around Europe the past few years, even told me about her last hookup 3 months ago
I didn't realize she was a slut until we actually met up and she started casually discussing this with me as though it was normal

How would you be subtle about it? Can you give an example?

and so you text her the next morning instead of telling her to her face that her behavior is unacceptable to you?

The only consequence is they don't get to date autistic losers like yourself. 99.9% of the population has no problem with it, and will think you're an idiot. Congratulations, she will show these texts to absolutely everyone possible, and you will become a social pariah. Nice consequences?

>Did I do the right thing robots?

Depends, if you are a normal socially adjusted person yes, if you are an autistic sperg then no

oh so robots unironically think like that..

Lots of assblasted roasties ITT, thinking they're entitled to people not having a negative opinion of their sluttery

You definitely did the wrong thing. If avoiding girls who had slept around was the right thing for you, you didn't have to say all the stuff about disgusting and degenerate, that's the Jow Forums autist in you speaking.

i think you did the right thing, honestly. girls who are comfortable with casual relationships are more likely to cheat, and i say that from what i see going on in my friend group. youll find another girl, user! dw

>99% of R9K
>OH GOD I NEED A GIRLFRIEND, I HATE BEING A VIRGIN!

>the remaining 1%
>i broke up with my girlfriend because she sleeps with her boyfriends

Yeah but you were a fag about it.
>you're too much of a slag for me soz
then ghost

Only if you did it after you fucked every hole in her body.

Give us her number so one of us can be like, "hey, I'm like that other asshole except not retarded."

I fucked her real good
She was wet as fuck
Just sad she ended up being a nasty little slut

"oh no why do girls have sex before meeting me?"

You did the right thing but the way you worded your messages makes you sound like a pussy.

If you wrote "I'm too insecure 4 U" it would have sent the same message and you would have saved bandwidth

Post the roastie's response please

Unless you've got pics of her sideways pixelated vagina, it didn't happen.

Op is probably a roastie that doesnt understand that men sleeping around improves their value as opposed to decreasing it for women

I can promise you hes doing fine if this is what you said to him

she's smart enough to not take the bait

You did the right thing.
I posted an original comment.

Attached: another-day-where-premarital-sex-exists-in-this-world-im-56634718.png (500x622, 190K)

Women are the originators of degeneracy, they are intrinsically degenerate, its actually laughable that you would call someone else it

Well done

What would you have sent instead?
I know my text game is pretty weak

This is an odd message to send your mom user

>Called her a whore for sleeping around
>Called what she did for what it is. Degeneracy.
>All while breaking up with her over text.

This is all incredibly fucking based. OP this is based as fuck. Don't listen to the other anons telling you otherwise.

Attached: 1562778288078.gif (360x346, 170K)

killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~om

Attached: IMG_372837282WI4_3728RUR201I.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Don't click that link if you don't want to get your ip logged

People are going to talk shit how you need to grow up. But user if you see this you did not the right thing but the MANLY thing. This generation is fucking cuckes and you just put your hand up and said no. Your forefathers are proud user

depends on what you define as sleeping around desu

She's 23 and her partner count is over 10
Pretty gross imo

If this is real, then absolutely.

OP did the right thing. He has a right to want a women who didn't ride thousands of mile of cock since her teen years. You guys need to understand that some men find that shit disgusting. How can you trust someone with a high sex count like that? What's to stop her from getting bored of OP and going back to that whore life? You can't make a ho into a housewife. These women are damaged and they chose to live this horrible lifestyle.

Thanks guys
I'm glad someone understands where I'm coming from

OP, I'm not saying you don't have the right to have preferences. I'm just saying that you're not going to find your perfect virgin girl like the animes promised you.

If it's a dealbreaker for a woman to have been dicked down previously, your standards are ridiculous. It's unironically 2019, people are allowed to fuck around.

I don't mind if a girl has been in a few relationships, but I refuse to be with someone that is okay with casual sex
If you can't make that distinction you must be autistic

Enjoy being an incel, insecure faggot.

Attached: 1554679459125.jpg (234x250, 20K)

Why though? Do you think there's still cum inside her from another guy? Do you live in the 40s? Sex is fun, why restrict yourself? It's like saying it's degenerate to eat lots of good-tasting food.

>you dumb faggot, I bet you think about facts. Dumb nerd.
Back please

i need a continuation op or you're just larping for (you)s

She hasn't responded
If she does I'll post it or make a new thread, but something tells me she's already blocked me
Stupid slut

Gluttony is degenerate you subhuman wastrel.

>she responds a day later
>"who's this?"

you had the option to do the same things bruv. your sentiment reeks of sour grapes. i'm not saying your opinion is wrong. you are gonna feel what you feel, but how you're expressing it smells like cope.

It's not you bible thumper. The world has an abundance of resources you can use freely. Life has no purpose, it's retarded to make up arbitrary restrictions for yourself and others.

That's what incels and robots do, they turn their depression and insecurities outwards and pretend it's the fault of the world and not themselves.

>everything I don't like is jesus
Back you go, thanks.

>Was it right to do?
Yes.
>Will it impact the roastie?
Fuck no. She'll just think you're a nazi-alt-righter-trump supporter thus you're wrong and she should just suck tyrone's dick out of spite.
Everyone should be rejecting sluts.
But then again, they will start to lie about it.
Never tell a woman the reason why you reject her. Never tell a woman any reason why you do things.
If they don't know, they can't adapt.

Out of arguments I see

Should have just sent her this picture senpai.

Attached: based.jpg (576x622, 58K)

>If they don't know, they can't adapt.
If only they learned lessons.

For other anons reading this thread who know degeneracy is bad but don't know why, here are a few reasons:

Control of your life: the more you indulge your animal desires, the more like an animal you will become. The more you master your animal desires, the more you in-control of your life you will be. People who overeat become fat disgusting blobs, people who have too much sex become sluts who can't have real relationships. Also note how powerful people often control others via their animal desires.

Achieving higher purpose: when you indulge in your animal desires, you make it harder for yourself to achieve higher purpose. For example, a gambler may spend all their money on gambling and not be able to start a family or send their kids to college. A sex addict will be too focused on sex to ever experience real love and all the non-sexual deeper things involved. A cocaine addict will be focused on their next fix above all else. The less you let these desires cloud your mind the more you can focus on things that will actually make you fulfilled rather than turning you into a burnt out husk.

Oh come on man, what could be more important than penis feelings?

Attached: Flee Sexual Immorality.jpg (4920x4161, 1.87M)

Bruh we have so much resources now therefore we should all have orgies why do you care if she still has cum in her mouth you can kiss her and its just the same FUCK YOU BIBLE THUMPER !

A trickster only knows to trick even if that gets them in trouble. They can never learn not to trick.

hello sour grapes, here's a quick heads up: virgins are terrible at sex because they don't know how to please themselves or their partner. Get yourself a girl who knows what she's doing. Unless, of course, you care more about your backwards ethics than a quality lay.

Yes goyim, yes, make sure your wife has sucked a million dicks. That is the only way she will be able to satisfy you.

Attached: second hand.png (625x1215, 103K)

>consequence
What's the consequence? You can't propose the idea of a reaction without explaining what the reaction is.

The consequence is losing value in the eyes of people who value a deep, loving connection
The loss of the ability to pair bond through constant change of romantic/sexual partners is a very real thing

Yes, you did. Everyone itt btfo that someone has the willpower to uphold a moral standpoint they believe in should just prove that to you even more. Everyone will try to drag you down to their level, because they can't stand to see someone being better and stronger than themselves.

There's a difference between five and a million, but yeah keep exaggerating.

Anyone can use statistics to portray a picture, correlation isn't causation. A woman who's had a shitty childhood with lots of baggage is both unhappy AND unable to sustain a relationship AND feels the need to be validated by getting dicked down. That doesn't mean those dicks are the reason she has a bad marriage. I'm in a culture that encourages casual sex and one night stands a lot, among both men and women. Some of those people fail at relationships, others succeed. There's no relation between the two.

The people who devalue someone if they had a lot of sexual partners aren't the sort of people worthy of approval. People are able to have multiple deep romantic connections with different people.

They're not, though, because a deep romantic connection lasts for a very long time. If you drop in and out of them then none were deep.

Studies have suggested that love lasts around 2-3 years, not that long desu.

What's your body count OP? Share with us.

>A woman who's had a shitty childhood with lots of baggage is both unhappy AND unable to sustain a relationship AND feels the need to be validated by getting dicked down. That doesn't mean those dicks are the reason she has a bad marriage.
You're right, it isn't caused by the dicks, but I definitely don't want to be with that woman. If only there was some kind of indicator... oh wait.

Come join our comfy Jow Forums discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/q6Hhwdk

Attached: BRQZmszNVWoGElSSDwTkBxKh0nNWGJrrynkZ9laKsWg.png (640x521, 430K)

Are you confusing love and lust again, user?

Yes you did the right thing don't let literal limp wristed faggots tell you otherwise

Attached: Mosley happy.jpg (900x675, 67K)

It's called having people skills. Anyone who isn't socially handicapped can spot a defective woman regardless of the number of sexual partners, hence why OP is retarded. If he somehow sensed she was crazy, then fine, but calling her a degenerate SOLELY on her sexual partners is short-sighted and stupid.

I'm talking about infatuation, lust lasts even shorter. The thing we call love is a rational thing and varies a lot on the relationship and the people involved.

My ex that I was with for 6 months until she cheated on me, and now the one time with this girl

Yes goyim statistics are less important than your anecdotes.

I'm going to be hooking up with an older woman soon who told me she's had over 30 partners. Part of me is a little weary by the number but the other is excited due to the experience she's promised to give me

You're going to be sorely disappointed.

You implied it, you absolute retard.

great way to paint yourself as a villain, SUPER BASED.
hey young retards, the best thing you can do to a woman to make them thing the problem is them instead of you, potentially drive them bad, and not make you look like a total fucking edgy autist is GHOSTING her. there was no need to say anything at all.

>And what else, you wanna throw the "number of cigarettes smoked vs risk of cancer" chart into the mix?

That was clearly the implication.

Attached: 1556951936918.jpg (600x641, 51K)

keep crying buddy, op sits in his based computer chair looking at all these simps cry about him being too "mean"

it's not about being mean, it's about making yourself look like a retard instead of doing the actual chad thing: saying nothing at all and watching them unravel