What's with all the men becoming women these days? I just don't understand it. This never used to be a thing...

What's with all the men becoming women these days? I just don't understand it. This never used to be a thing. Why is this happening?

Attached: 03A28349-0D52-4458-AD7D-8648EA7501EE.png (639x531, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/0bbfr5da
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't. It's mostly just autists like yourself circlejerking over the 1 in 30 that kinda pass and retarded larping teenagers with nothing better to do

they took the pinkpill because they couldnt get laid

Child molestation probably

Too much estrogen in my water. Or mental illness. I honestly wish I knew.

Attached: 4148669E-B0DE-47A6-88C8-1D6C854CFC29.jpg (735x715, 81K)

>all the men

stop using discord shit and go post on lgbt

>men becoming women

Attached: actually.jpg (800x450, 139K)

What's with all the men becoming women these days?
clyp.it/0bbfr5da
This is getting out of hand

Attached: 3 days into No Nut November.png (202x206, 46K)

I kinda want to so I can touch my own boobs and ass

Because how else am I going to attract straight men?

Very few people are doing this and its been amplified by the internet.

Boys acting androgynously in childhood has been observed for basically as long as history has been recorded. Nowadays fucktarded SJW parents go OhMyGaWDMuHBOIizaGURL and encourage them to take hormone blockers since they read in all their magazines that your true gender identity forms at age 6 and puberty & hormones will have no effect on your perception of your own gender since you are already your TRUGENDER. This is fucking wrong but people are running with it because of the also bullshit choice that being gay isn't a choice. Twice as many men are admitting to experimenting with other men compared to a few decades ago so apparently being gay was a bit of a choice. However the truth is wrongthink.

It's also partially trendiness. One saw a similar thing with gay people in the late 90s and early 2000s where uninteresting people adopted "the gay guy" as an identity and proceeded to suck dick to prove how fab they were. Eventually society moved on from giving a shit and those people have calmed the fuck down.

OP here, killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~ffls

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IXNZNSNA.jpg (1024x498, 96K)

Because how else will I get my rocks off and get a girl?

>killing yourself when you have a cute brother that wants to fugg
Are you even trying?

Attached: 156175748681.png (186x175, 78K)

because it's becoming more viable? The surgery used to be more expensive and a lot more dangerous, also hrt is much more avaliable now.

easy. everyone hates men, men are fed anti-male rhetoric from childhood, painted as monsters that no one likes. every step is judges, frowned upon, and said is a predatory ACTION TO GET GIRLS FOR SEX. theres no support for men, no help groups and the few there are, outnumbered by women facilities.

we've lost our culture and its easier for men to be women, then men to be men.

>in the bible God gave lucifer control of the world
>Satan literally rules the world now
>hes using media to push transgenderism
bear with me
>In his desire to become like God satan mocks all that God has created
>Things like the natural order of man and woman

Its pure evil OP, from the beginning to the end. Satan is the cause, and those that perpetuate the idea are also to blame.

Nice try nigger no one is going to join your ass discord server

Attached: 27392772-A566-410C-AE2C-66D285AFB8CA.jpg (460x332, 30K)

Prison gays who dream of becoming the girl they could never get.

men aren't allowed to either be men or to have feelings and complaints so that leaves people with no choice to be mentally healthy or happy.

Trannies prowl around sites like this to find losers to brainwash, not even kidding. It's fucked.

technology and acceleration into degeneracy