Drinking

hows it going bros? bit of a change of scenery but keeping on with my ipa. i plan on eating the meat and leaveing the broth to use for noodles after i wake up hungover

Attached: IMG-2497.jpg (921x651, 193K)

bump, is anyone else enjoying a nice drink on this lovely saturday?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

anyone out there? talk to me bros

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

I'm trying to fend off urge to drink.

I paid all my Bills, my apartment isn't hard to clean. I'm wasting time anyway so why not drink

My anxiety is hitting me hard and I'm sitting on bed doing nothing

They all talk about me behind my back, I know they do, why? I try to keep to myself and not bother anyone

drinkin natty daddy but my stomach isnt cooperating. but im determined to get them all down.
feels like vomit . im so nausea

fight the good fight user. hypocritical of me to say but its worth the effort to not get hooked. whats wrong that you think people are talking about you?
fuck i hate that feeling. it udusually settles after i drink 4 or 5 beers but until then i have to constantly force myself to drink and hold it in

Drinking some beer after a hard day's work

thats the best feeling. a cold beer afte r along hard day. enjoy it bro, cheers!

Attached: 6io2i81a29naje26sn2d.jpg (384x385, 26K)

i dont think i can even enjoy the buzz if i have to force myself. I mean im doing it, but im drinking a lot slower than i normally would so im not gonna get to the edge of drunk. Fuckin sucks man. Do you end up throwing up when you have to force yourself?

Did you get TOPPED by a fag on Grindr I think someone said you did in a thread or it was shills

very rarely but usuallly im able to overcome it. i drink some water while i drink to settle my stomach and use all my strength to hold every burp or gulp down. its so fucking stupid i cant believe my lifes come to this
nah it was shitlls im not gay

Ok good was hoping you didnt get propaganda

im might be a raging alcoholic, but i dont think ive gotten to this level of self control yet, regarding alcohol consumption. Teach me your ways.

nah lol. fwiw i think its cool if gaybros can have fun getting laid but i fucking hate the trap gay shirlls on this site
im not sure i would call it self control since i just pace myself somewht differently so i can get drunk and not throw up but i make sure to have some bread while i dirnk if i feel so shit. i actually usually have a pbj during those sessions because the sugar helps cut the btterness of my ipa

i'm way too hungover because "drunk me" thought it'd be a good idea to drink a whole 750ml bottle of fireball last night. I fucking hate cinnamon now. i hope all the drunk anons enjoy their saturday though!

yugh fireball can be rough. used to love that shit in colege for just a few shots but cant imagine downing a whole fifth. hope you feel better bro! drink some water and get soem rest

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

>being hungover from drinking gay hipster beer

Use in moderation, friend.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.58_[2018.07.19_13.11.43].png (464x674, 344K)

i strongly suggest spicy broth. Feel better user. sugar hangovers are the worst.

i agree that dirnking should be in moderation but fuck off avatar fag, anyone should drink what they like

Attached: 127914_163649_1212.jpg (750x500, 62K)

>said I was going to quit drinking while drunk again

hello bro sounds very similar to me. one day bro..one day

5 days without drinking feel like shit and Im bored as fuck

I wish drinking was fun still

yo congrats on the five days bro! thats awesome, what have you been to fill your time? keep at it bro..rooting for you

Attached: IMG_0769.jpg (1052x656, 106K)

By constantly reminding myself how shitty I will feel the next day both hungover and disappoint

I used to not care but I just cannot enjoy myself drinking anymore

I have no desire to do anything else

i tell myself that every time but somehow end up drinking anwaysy like a rettard. the few days out of the week now i dont drin ki have to chug water and take in a ton of sugar to stop shaking or feeling uneasy

I just don't know how else to cope though. I already scratched my arm bloody at work recently and it doesn't feel as good as drinking does.

have you ever considered AA or SMART recoverty or any other outpatient program? i recommend tha latter two as AA was too cultish for me but my local outpatient program cost 20 bucks a week and was genuinely interested into understandign why i drank and was open about how to stop in a safe way

I did that too for a while thinking that this time would be fun like the old days

But it never is

good idea. i made some spicy noodles and i'm chugging gatorade lmao.

i never get hungover from vodka. maybe i should just stick to that.

Beer only makes me slightly sleepy, without any other effects. Is it normal?

You have to drink a fuckton to get drunk

sounds liek agood cure user, enjoy it!
as said unless you are a lgith weight you need a lot to get you drunk or you need to chugshotgun them

Attached: 2275115056AAEFA813.jpg (692x692, 46K)

Hmm, AA exists in my country, but I don't think SMART does unfortunately

they haev a website.i 'attended' a few online meetings and while the first few i just did to sign in and get AA credits for my DUI sentencing, after i got serious it was nice to just talk about my shit with people who were in the same boat and who didnt care or think i was a downer. idk if itll work for you ot not but i thought id just throw it out there bro

Appreciate it, man, online meetings sound good

I'd better smoke hookah.

cheers man. i hope we both find a way out brother

hey OP i missed you. last time we talked you had some assignments due and were trying to work on your drinking habit. how are you doing now?