I have so fucking had it with gays. i just hope i'm not alone out there

i have so fucking had it with gays. i just hope i'm not alone out there.

Attached: gasqueers5.jpg (635x500, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s96cUuU2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>grandpa stormed the beach on d-day for this

The only fags I met were two guys at work and they are bros and didn't try to fuck me in the ass. Maybe american fags are worse but I had only good experiences so far.

inshallah brother the muslims will rise and kill the gays.

fuck off shitskin i'm no Muslim

Ill take muzzies over (((()))) any day of the week brother :)

Nothing wrong with gays, the only problem is the shills and propaganda. Fuck each other in the ass as much as you want but stop fucking praising it like it's the best thing in the world.

ya'allah by the blade of my sword you WILL BEHAVE!

Oh and free Palestine

>nothing wrong with gays
>except their behaviour

no fuck palestine :DDD go for the gays and go for the jews. tranny dies too.

Peace be upon you, may we team up against (((their))) degeneracy and subversion together!

They are celebrating what they are, it's great stuff really.
Once you leave that retarded logic of (I don't hate them, it's the shilling that I hate) you realize it's a lesson for everyone frustrated with their own lives.

>it's great stuff really

Attached: gasfaggots.jpg (720x540, 71K)

fuck palestine lmao

lmao fuck them lil niggas just rise up and shoot the jews on allah

generalizing is for brainlets, there are scumbags in any sort of community you can think of, most gays don't act like sex offenders

The white race is proud of our gay people. Only 3rd world instigators are trying to sow discord between straights and gays and trannies.

Subversive shitheads like you should be strung up from streetlamps.

>most gays don't act like sex offenders
and yet, the ones that do are given tons of time in pride parades and are openly accepted by the ones that don't. if gays that didn't act in a disgusting manner cared at all they wouldn't let sexual perverts prance half-naked in their precious faggot parades

>The white race is proud of our gay people

no lmao

Even today every gay at times struggles with the pressure to hide this basic aspect of themselves to avoid upsetting the bigots around them. people still go decades or even their entire lives as shadows of their true selves afraid of coming out. This is a necessary expression of freedom and acceptance and it will continue until intolerance is eradicated

OP here, killing myself tonight Jow Forums, ive finally had enough
>gf hates me
>family hates me
>dad molested me when i was 5
>get gang stalked and people constantly look through my window
>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me
unironically not dealing with this shit anymore.
since you guys have given me a home, and kept me entertained, ill return the favor.

link to stream + quick rundown:
pastebin.com/s96cUuU2

~oil

Attached: IMG_3728WI4_3728RUR201IZHANAAN.jpg (1024x461, 56K)

Fags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>muslims

yes we are. We white people have accepted furries and homosexuals with open hearts. The only ones who spread hate against LGBT are race traitors who hate white people, and 3rd world instigating false-flaggers that are enemies of the white race(with all its 72 genders and sexualities).

>>brother recently came out as transgender and said he has feelings for me

thats rough OP

Attached: 1468686572087.png (805x1000, 171K)

The nazis allied with muslims

I'm tolerant of nazis and muslims

"hmmm, gays are now scared to come out because critics of homosexuality cite perversion and public exhibitionism as why they're not tolerant of gays, what shall we do??? i know, we'l be even more perverted, disgusting and exhibitionist!!! that'll show them!!!'
fucking neck yourself, faggot. there will always be that small minority that won't accept your degeneracy in a million years.

Attached: gasfaggots2.jpg (1024x683, 259K)

You're a faggot pussy kys for real

cool rifle tho

Attached: 1562806024449.jpg (251x201, 9K)

They are taught to celebrate what they are, a fantastic message. Give me that over the retarded fixation with the past that pol tries to push

oh yeah? what are you gonna do about it? oh, you're going to post on internet echo chambers about how much 2 consenting adults in love with each other triggers you? wow what a revolutionary!

homosexuality has existed as long as sex itself. guarantee that dinosaurs would stick it in each other's fudgeholes. only boomers and zoomers are stupid enough to think it's unique to the past few decades.

guess what you retards are capable of accomplishing- literally nothing. stay mad, stay butthurt, stay in the closet.

Attached: gay TRUTH.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Great demoralization job jew!

You clearly have never had your boipucci pounded

faggots absolutely SEETHING holy fuck

I had no problems when they kept to themselves and could act like humans
These days I do have a problem with them, not only do they demand rights above your average human but they're actively trying to confuse generations of kids to join their cult through guilt tripping them
Now I just want to see them suffer until they fall back in line or goes extinct

yeah i feel u op ur not alone

Attached: 1561697313174.jpg (576x1024, 145K)

>oh yeah? what are you gonna do about it?
would you like me to buy a gun and shoot the first gay couple i see? it is entirely within my ability.
>homosexuality has existed as long as sex itself
retarded queer logic example #1. poison has also existed in the natural world for millennia. human feces has existed as long as humans have. war, disease and other assorted horrible things have existed for as long as civilization has. does that mean they're suddenly good and beneficial? because they're old concepts? no, faggot. it doesn't.
>stay in the closet
"u don't like gays flaunting degeneracy so dat meenz u want to be one!!!"
if you were scared of snakes and didn't like them near you, and someone started saying that you secretly wanted one to coil around your neck, how much sense would that make? none, just like you, queer.

>create boo-hoo butthurt thread
>someone notices your butthurt
>"n-no y-you're the butthurt!"

fragile snowflakes getting triggered by men loving each other. this must be the true power of the master race. btw how's that wall coming along?

Attached: ButthurtPart53TheSlappening.jpg (750x1000, 179K)

>>create boo-hoo butthurt thread

no I didn't? holy fuck take your meds retard

muslim here, kill yourself lol

fragile snowflake faggots getting triggered by people not accepting them crawing down the road in masochistic sex apparel, WAAAAHHH!!!! stay mad, queers.

maybe Muslims aren't so bad. they hate jews, trannies and fags, don't they? we sure have a lot in common

>maybe Muslims aren't so bad.

They're not

Attached: 2049385293084.png (952x670, 769K)

holy cringe. maybe when you turn 18 you'll realize there are more important issues than the sexual lives of consenting adults. given your anti-intellectualism though, that seems unlikely.

final (you). also reported to the FBI for announcing planned domestic terrorism. have a nice day :)

Attached: FBI reported.png (1335x634, 274K)

You aren't alone. I make sure to expose faggotry for what it is everywhere I see it. All we have to do is not stay quiet. Silent majority n such ':3