Fuck this beat, I would beat this bear to death with a hammer. Does this video also piss people off?

Fuck this beat, I would beat this bear to death with a hammer. Does this video also piss people off?

Attached: 967C64BB-9122-44C4-88F1-66BA9F9EF005.jpg (620x413, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/789587/Bear-attacks-man-kicked-it-instant-karma-video
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link plzzzzz I need it

>not posting link
Op faggot confirmed.

OP is a faggot.

Found this:
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/789587/Bear-attacks-man-kicked-it-instant-karma-video

Meh, if you go and kick the poor fucker it has the right to bite you.
Next time don't kick a bear just because it's small.

If you approached a bear with a hammer you would get weeded out of the gene pool you pathetic skinnyfat coward

Attached: 900DF793-C642-48AD-B102-4B090DCDCFC6.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

topkek at this slav subhuman
too bad he didn't get his entire face clawed off

>Does this video also piss people off?

why would it? he kicked the bear did he not?

>thinks he can take a bear on

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ

It pisses me off that such subhumans get to share the forest with our majestic bears.

Bears are friendly if you know how to talk to them.

Attached: viscious grizzly bear attack.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Pretty sure that's a rescue bear. Y'know, like from a circus or something.

Fuck you, I find myself pulling for the bear as opposed to the retard that kicked the bear. It was just minding its own business when the retard went up to it and kicked it. That bear would fuck you up, user.

If that bear acted even slightly more rough, he could harm or even kill the man. I mean even if he played with that man like he would play with another bear.
Animals are surprisingly good at gauging their strength and how fragile others are.

I wouldn't fuck with a bear. It could still wreck me in the seconds between me shooting it and it actually dying. Fuckers run 30mph.

...Pretty sure that's a wild bear and that guy is just good with animals, dumbass.

bears are friendly if you raise one yourself since birth even then you got to be super careful to not piss him off in any way

HE'S JUST LIKE A DOG :)

he even did the little dog smile at the end

tfw no grizzly fren

That has happened to people. There was one guy who was killed by a grizzly bear not that long ago. He was out hunting and had a rifle with him. The bear charged him and he managed to get a shot off, but he was found dead, half eaten with two hunting knives clenched in his fists.

This is why I don't go outside.
That, and black people.

I've heard broadheads are actually better for killing bears than bullets. I dunno. Anything short of a grenade launcher and I think that angry bastard is gonna close the distance and just maul me before bleeds out. You ever see one up-close? Enormous.
I've also heard bear spray works, but apparently bears have actually learned to shield their faces with their paws when they see people in some places, so maybe that won't even work.
Like, I honestly think I'm tough enough to take most animals, but not a bear. Not at all.

>You ever see one up-close? Enormous.

That reminds me I have this webm.

Attached: Camper wakes up with bear outside tent_.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

Those big claws are just too dangerous. The bear might just be playing, but human skin is too thin.

A hammer is stupid, spear is ideal

Turns out the reason spear hunting was banned in Alberta was because a guy filmed himself killing a bear with a spear lol

I don't think you guys realize how many hits a bear can take even from a hammer, and how one swipe of a wild animal that size's claw could potentially gut you

Come join our comfy Jow Forums discord server for frens and fun!

discord
.gg/q6Hhwdk

Attached: __bedivere_fate_grand_order_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_shijiu_adamhutt__09e77bc3523420 (671x1000, 101K)