Anyone experiment with bambi sleep...

anyone experiment with bambi sleep? from my understanding it's basically just installing a tulpa that pushes you to be a degen

Attached: 1562964170400.jpg (581x645, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/8gxytu/my_experience_so_far_with_bambi_sleep/
reddit.com/r/sissyology/comments/76cx7y/looking_for_data_on_longterm_experience_with/
reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/7hvtb0/bambi_sleep_is_really_effective_really_disturbed/
reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/8mr8k4/i_would_stay_away_from_bambi_sleep_hypno/
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

depends who you ask user

>it's basically just installing a tulpa that pushes you to be a degen

is this tulpa semitic?

try listening to it on acid user you'd make a great mindless fucktoy if you do

given i used it on my sub to help turn her into a perfect sissy fuck toy I'd say it's pretty effective

try it out yourself user it's pretty fun

I listened to some of the most advanced ones just to masturbate to but I try not to use them seriously because people say it can change your brain but I think you kind of have to want it to

i did the whole thing over and over again on loop recently and i haven't been the same since
it's literally a tulpa that tries to turn you sex crazed

it doesn't work lol

Attached: cdaa0ab935c18667a0749ba84a14cfd949343860.gif (468x60, 144K)

7 posts but 3 posters. Fuck off with your agenda. Why are you trying to turn robots gay?

Attached: 1562792962573.jpg (480x270, 56K)

I only posted once and it was the second reply ITT

Somebody replied multiple times. Probably op.

it's probably shitposting user do you really fucking think hypnosis works ?
it's all larping for fetishism

He tries to turn robots prison gay.

who is he? user
i think you're taking this entire thread too seriously
most of this stuff is just larping and fantasy
speaking from experience i used to make these threads just to fap to the thought of it being real

Fuck you op. Go to lgbt with your sissy stuff.

I'm getting uncomfortable at how known the tracks are becoming, I was going to make a post until I saw this one, can't really say how REAL it is, but looking it up you find like 5 or 6 threads from Reddit no fap and one from /d/ I've used it personally 2 times while sober and quite a few while I was either drunk or high and VERY tired. All I've noticed is a massive increase in paranoia for me and discomfort from everything, although this might all be because I've been using drugs and masturbation as a way to curb my depression and lonlieness and its causing an unhealthy dependence, I'm going to stop smoking drinking and jacking off daily (pretty much ill stick to vanilla like 2 times a week) and see if that helps

OP here can you link me any threads or posts discussing it? I'm pretty curious now

And another thing " does it work " I guess? You look up those threads on Google and they all seem like bait from fags who already want to be gay or to attract days to listen to their program. Either way I think if your fucked up enough it'll help you feel like bambi while you're wasted, and it might cause dependence, I doubt that even a moron who's gay and listens to it and accepts everything will be susceptible to the trigger phrases if they hear them in public. Idk I don't really think hypnosis is as powerful as a full on acid trip 24/7 or heavy brain damage but I do think it'll fuck you up if you're insecure and weak. But go ahead I'd you wanna take the pink pill

i use fetishism as a way to rationalize my gender issues

reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/8gxytu/my_experience_so_far_with_bambi_sleep/

reddit.com/r/sissyology/comments/76cx7y/looking_for_data_on_longterm_experience_with/

reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/7hvtb0/bambi_sleep_is_really_effective_really_disturbed/

reddit.com/r/sissyhypno/comments/8mr8k4/i_would_stay_away_from_bambi_sleep_hypno/

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/TGandSissyRecovery/comments/8fv5e0/why_bambi_sleep_and_similar_programs_should_be/

Here's some links from Reddit posts I mentioned they die pretty fast but its still info on it I guess. If you're curious there's also facebook links a sound cloud even a YouTube and of course the original bambi sleep website links, these are all found on the first page of Google after you type in bambi sleep, and unfortunately I can't seem to find the no fap thread or the d thread right now but they're out there, (obviously most of the social media accounts are just ports of the tracks and whatnot but I did find profiles on sound cloud that have no videos suggesting there's folks who made SPECIFIC profiles just to get their fix, I am curious to see the long term results ie:weekly listening for a year or more under various amounts of intoxication and being completely submissive, I'm skeptical but if a day oh there wants it I wanna see the end results.)

can you describe the discomfort? was it similar to what i felt last night when i listened to one or two of the tracks?
it was like i was an entirely different person to an extent

You use gender issues as a way to rationalize your fetishism

That one way you and I can interpret it, I don't think you're entirely wrong but I have felt a massive need to feel attractive to other and have a sex life without actually working for it, this program seemed to offer that feeling of being sexually desirable.

can bambi sleep be as bad as people claim? though feeling sexually desirable sounds nice

I get hot flashes on occasion even in ac I'm unable to focus I get itchy and feel small aches and pains everywhere
My entire body feels like its having a panic attack constantly clothes all seem too hot too tight too loose etc and I have a hard time breathing and my throat feels swollen, this all could be attributed to withdraw from alcohol and weed as I've been very dependent on it and I don't eat well when I was using those daily, I also feel like co workers and strangers KNOW I listen to those tracks. Not to mention I'm much moodier now and my depression feels less numbing and more like a sharp painful anxiety than a numb displeasure with life like it was.

what makes you say co workers and strangers know?

It is nice while you're listening but the insecurity and regret afterwards, which you will likely feel unless you are gay on some level or are a woman who wants to be a slut ... I can't say the issues that could be caused by it are nothing more than personal (and I've only listened for a few months) but you're not gonna off the bat start giggling and stripping for dick without control just because a Google translate voice told you to. Idk just avoid it if your not a fag

i am a fag but i like to be a fag in private

They don't know it's just my own parionoia

hot flashes on occasions?

I used to listen to it daily for a few weeks like a year and a half ago and then again with the new files throughout the entirety of may this year. Got some good faps out of it and it gave me something to look forward to and keep my thoughts occupied with during the day, I erped a lot with guys from /soc/ and grindr and got $150 on paypal from one of them for sending him videos.
But ultimately I got bored of it and stopped when I got a new job and started spending more time on my old hobbies. It's heaps of fun but gets kind of cringey after a while, you kind of dissociate and see the situation from an outside perspective, and from that perspective it's just a man acting like a cringe idiot in bed, it's comical and not in a good way.
All those reddit threads are just faggots trying to hype it up, because the way this shit works is the more you hype it for yourself and the more "dangerous" you think it is the more of a "morbid curiousity" you get and the harder you cum.
Look up the other posts of these reddit posters, I checked a few and they all had issues. One of them was an actual lifelong drug addict and schizophrenic. I suppose if you're a schizo on drugs it will permanently fuck you up, but then again what difference does it make at that point?
This guy clearly has serious underlying psychological issues. Don't fuck with your brain if it's already fucked and you're abusing substances.

Oh and don't listen to this guy I tried it on acid and shrooms but both give you too much energy and erratic thoughts to sit/lay still and properly concentrate, you just feel restless and start thinking about random shit.